September 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Hali87

I love this deodorant! I don't stink at all. I will continue to purchase this product as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used KMF Liquid Rock Deodorant In Patchouli and in Lavender and they seem to both work well for me. I really don't sweat alot except in the summer. I like using them more in cooler winter/spring months of the year because I tend to sweat less. I also shave my armpits and did not have a problem. I don't recommend this to anyone who already rocks a "heavy body funk". You know who you are! You spicy-food eating- dirty clothes wearing-non-Acidophilus pill takers! Just kidding...

If you are already paranoid then this is not for you! (Most people who check to smell their clothes a little later after they have worn them know their B.O. factor)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by BatMouth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used Liquid Rock (lavender scent) as my only deodorant for about a year. I don't perspire very heavily, but it seems somehow "concentrated"--not much wetness, heavy BO. I went from deodorant to deodorant for years, spending a long time wearing Old Spice of all things, trying to find something that would neutralize my odor.

This has worked really, really well for my needs. If it is very hot out or I've been at the gym, sometimes I need to reapply in the middle of the day, but that's more for my own peace of mind. Liquid Rock doesn't stop me from sweating, but it does keep me and my clothes from stinking after a walk down the street in the humid South. (Nothing will keep you totally dry in 80% humidity and 100 degree heat)

If you have a problem with very heavy perspiration or really need to stay dry because of chafing issues, this product is probably not for you. It can sting a little bit upon application, especially right after shaving, so if you have very sensitive skin you might want to try it on a small patch before putting it all over the delicate skin under your arms.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by GutterGeisha

I bought the unscented at first and it failed me. Then I tried the lavender (which was on clearance btw), since Target was out of the other one. Both worked fine for a couple of hours and then I would reek. It didn't smell like BO, though. More like mold or something along those lines. Sometimes it would burn the crap out of my armpits, whether I had immediately shaved or not. There were times I had to completely wash it off to stop the agony. But I managed to get through almost 4 bottles before I came to my senses, stopped being scared of aluminum and bought some real deodorant. I work about 2 feet away from my coworker all day and looking back, I feel so sorry for him! I'd give this bad boy a 0 if they'd let me...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by circe2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I Love love love this product. I live in southern california, and so I need a good deo all year round and this product lives up to my needs. It works really well. If I am doing heavy work (gardening, housecleaning, etc), or going to the gym or something like that. I may have to apply it twice in a day, but its worth it to stay away for all the chemicals, etc in regular deoderants. This works far better than the regular crystal deodorant, in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by rjh0323

Works great! This product is the first "natural" deodorant I have tried. I got the unscented version and it holds up all day at work. And I have the tendency to be a stinky one.
The only annoying thing about it, is it being a roll on - in the mornings while I am getting ready I have to flap my arms around to get it to dry so I can get out the door.haha

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted this to work. I know they say that it takes awhile for your body to detoxify from the aluminum in anti-perspirants but I gave this deodorant a month and no luck. I would use it right after I got out of the shower and an hour later I would smell all funky. I've gone back to using Dove which has always worked just fine for me. I decided I'd rather be exposed to a small amount of aluminum than go through the rest of my life smelling and feeling self-conscious about it. Its just not worth it to me. Also I read that as long as you don't apply an anti-perspirant right after you shave your armpits, you should be fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Muartsy

I have to say I love this product. Or should I say loved this product. I used the unscented version for several months with no complaints, no irritation to my sensitive skin. Then my husband got hold of it and now it wreaks of his body odor. If you use this product, be forewarned. Do not use it on smelly pits, only clean pits or it will forever smell stinky! I will buy this product again. However, I will be hiding it from my odoriferous husband :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

So I bought this to try some natural deo hoping it would work., It works for the first couple of hours but then I either need to reply or simply use my other deo (dove) to keep "unfresh smell" at bay...I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found samples of these for a quarter each so I picked 'em up in the unscented version. This works really well for me. No irritation, no moisture, all-day protection. I would definitely buy this again in full-size and at full-price.