Softsoap SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

4.7

on 10/14/2006 7:35:00 PM

I wash my hands many, many times a day. This is great stuff.

on 10/14/2006 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

That's for sure my favourite hand soap. It cleans my hands, doesnt dry them out, it smells very nice, but not too strong, you need just a little, and it's so cheap!

on 5/3/2006 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love everything about this soap- the fragrance, the lather, the softness of my hands afterward. The best part is it's very cheap and only takes a small amout to wash your hands with. I have this soap in all my bathrooms and at my kitchen sink.

on 11/17/2005 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love-love-love this stuff! My hands are prone to dryness, and I wash them many times a day (my bladder is the size of a walnut). This hand soap keeps my hands from drying out and cracking but still gets them clean. Excellent stuff, and I'm really picky!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love milk and honey scented things!!!! This is the best hand soap ever!!! It's super cheap ($4.99 USD for a huge 64 fl oz bottle and a refillable 11.25 fl oz pump bottle)!! It leaves my hands feeling quite moisturized and softly scented of milk and honey. It smells so yummy! I can't stop washing my hands!! Haha! I also love the fact that it's not antibacterial because I heard that is bad for your skin and it mutates the germs. A definite repurchase!!

on 5/7/2005 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it. It smells nice, leaves my hands moisturized and squeaky clean.

on 11/3/2004 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I never even considered that I might fall in love with a handsoap, of all things, but I have. Most soaps suck all of the moisture out of my skin and I'm left with scratchy, itchy hands but this doesn't at all. I still have to use lotion but I have VERY dry skin. If you have normal to dry skin, this won't dry you out at all. Plus it smells SOOOOOO good, not like milk or honey at all (well, to me). Even the generic store brand knockoffs of this are good.

on 8/20/2004 10:13:00 PM

I tried this at a friends' house and fell in love. This is by far my favorite hand soap. It's lightly scented, not too sweet or heavy on the honey, and it actually leaves my hands soft and moisturized. Plus it's dirt cheap. They better not discontinue this!!

on 4/19/2004 12:15:00 PM

I first tried this at Jiffy Lube (of all places! it was in their bathroom!) but I liked it so much I went out and bought one for my own use! After awhile I did get a little tired of the smell, but I have to say this is significantly more moisturizing than the other formulas of SoftSoap (the regular antibacterial version made my hands SOOOO dry). This comes in a pump bottle and is cheap, so it is definitely worth a try!

on 3/17/2004 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is undoubtedly one of my favorite scents in the world, so to find it not only in a body wash but also in a hand soap is really great. If only they'd wake up and make a body lotion to match! Anyway, this is an awesome hand soap. It's touted as being moisturizing, and you know what? It really does keep my hands soft, especially compared to other so-called moisturizing soaps I've tried. The scent is so wonderful, I really can't do much except recommend that everyone tries it! It's sweet, creamy, and milky without being too heavy on the honey. It's just a very warm, comforting scent that I just adore. My hands stay scented with this stuff for ages after I've washed them!