Softsoap Moisturizing Hand Soap - Milk and Honey

4.7

I've been using this hand soap for years now!! My mom always buys the huge refill jug to use all over again. It smells really nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an all-around, super-duper liquid soap! The milk & honey scent is very homey and comforting, and it lingers a bit after you wash off the soap. No matter how often I wash my hands, this gentle soap never dries out my skin. My hands always feel very soft and moisturized afterwards. The company calls this a hand soap, so presumeably it's meant for hand washing only. I have never used it on my face, or as a body wash. However, in a pinch, I'd definitely consider using it as a shower gel. (The company does make a matching body wash, but I've never tried it or compared ingredients.) My ultra sensitive facial skin reacts strongly to fragranced products, so I wouldn't dare use this hand soap on my face, even though the scent is very subtle. I feel that I should mention that I do use this to wash my hands before inserting and removing my contact lenses, and my eyes have never been irritated by any residual film or scent. WalMart always seems to have great deals on this soap, so I buy huge jugs of it and keep one under each sink. It's much more economical to purchase hand soap this way, instead of buying the individual pump bottles. Another benefit is that I can refill my own pretty ceramic bottles instead of using the much less attractive plastic packaging. In addition to being more pleasing to the eye, this also cuts down on the amount of plastic waste I end up throwing away. Everyone who comes to visit my home comments on how nice the bathroom soap smells! They always think I'm using an expensive brand! Although there are many nicer liquid hand soaps on the market, you can't beat this one for price, scent, and performance.

I wash my hands many, many times a day. This is great stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

That's for sure my favourite hand soap. It cleans my hands, doesnt dry them out, it smells very nice, but not too strong, you need just a little, and it's so cheap!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love everything about this soap- the fragrance, the lather, the softness of my hands afterward. The best part is it's very cheap and only takes a small amout to wash your hands with. I have this soap in all my bathrooms and at my kitchen sink.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love-love-love this stuff! My hands are prone to dryness, and I wash them many times a day (my bladder is the size of a walnut). This hand soap keeps my hands from drying out and cracking but still gets them clean. Excellent stuff, and I'm really picky!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love milk and honey scented things!!!! This is the best hand soap ever!!! It's super cheap ($4.99 USD for a huge 64 fl oz bottle and a refillable 11.25 fl oz pump bottle)!! It leaves my hands feeling quite moisturized and softly scented of milk and honey. It smells so yummy! I can't stop washing my hands!! Haha! I also love the fact that it's not antibacterial because I heard that is bad for your skin and it mutates the germs. A definite repurchase!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it. It smells nice, leaves my hands moisturized and squeaky clean.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I never even considered that I might fall in love with a handsoap, of all things, but I have. Most soaps suck all of the moisture out of my skin and I'm left with scratchy, itchy hands but this doesn't at all. I still have to use lotion but I have VERY dry skin. If you have normal to dry skin, this won't dry you out at all. Plus it smells SOOOOOO good, not like milk or honey at all (well, to me). Even the generic store brand knockoffs of this are good.

I tried this at a friends' house and fell in love. This is by far my favorite hand soap. It's lightly scented, not too sweet or heavy on the honey, and it actually leaves my hands soft and moisturized. Plus it's dirt cheap. They better not discontinue this!!