August 30, 2014 | 1820 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by gugy

Love it. It smells nice, leaves my hands moisturized and squeaky clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 2:16:00 AM More reviews by misscolleen

I never even considered that I might fall in love with a handsoap, of all things, but I have. Most soaps suck all of the moisture out of my skin and I'm left with scratchy, itchy hands but this doesn't at all. I still have to use lotion but I have VERY dry skin. If you have normal to dry skin, this won't dry you out at all. Plus it smells SOOOOOO good, not like milk or honey at all (well, to me). Even the generic store brand knockoffs of this are good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by snoozer08

I tried this at a friends' house and fell in love. This is by far my favorite hand soap. It's lightly scented, not too sweet or heavy on the honey, and it actually leaves my hands soft and moisturized. Plus it's dirt cheap. They better not discontinue this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by jalin

I first tried this at Jiffy Lube (of all places! it was in their bathroom!) but I liked it so much I went out and bought one for my own use! After awhile I did get a little tired of the smell, but I have to say this is significantly more moisturizing than the other formulas of SoftSoap (the regular antibacterial version made my hands SOOOO dry). This comes in a pump bottle and is cheap, so it is definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2004 3:00:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is undoubtedly one of my favorite scents in the world, so to find it not only in a body wash but also in a hand soap is really great. If only they'd wake up and make a body lotion to match! Anyway, this is an awesome hand soap. It's touted as being moisturizing, and you know what? It really does keep my hands soft, especially compared to other so-called moisturizing soaps I've tried. The scent is so wonderful, I really can't do much except recommend that everyone tries it! It's sweet, creamy, and milky without being too heavy on the honey. It's just a very warm, comforting scent that I just adore. My hands stay scented with this stuff for ages after I've washed them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Ralen81

This stuff is cheap and smells great. It also gets my hands clean without drying them out even though I wash my hands about 8 times a day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 12:21:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I love this hand wash. I think it smells wonderful. Doesn't dry out my hands and is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this liquid hand wash! It smells *exactly* like their Milk & Honey Body Wash, which I also love. To me, it does smell like milk and honey with some vanilla. Yummy! It does *not* have a plasticy scent. It's moisturizing and does not dry my hands in the least. I've already repurchased, and will continue to do so! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by KillerTofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this hand soap because it doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps tend to do. However, I'm only giving it three lippies because of the smell. It does not smell like milk and honey. The most prominent notes are coconut, plastic, and lots of 'sweet'. After rinsing and drying, the lingering scent is disappointingly plasticky. It's a good, non-drying hand soap, but I will not be repurchasing because there are much better smelling (non-drying) hand soaps out there. ***EDIT: I've added a lippie to this. The smell isn't bad. It's still not milk and honey, but it's grown on me. The reason I've upgraded it is because it is the only liquid hand soap I've used in the past few years that hasn't dried out my hands. And you know what? I had to change my 'repurchase?' answer to 'yes', because I did repurchase. I bought a big 1.25 quart bottle of it, and when that runs out, I'll probably get more. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 10:58:00 AM More reviews by blkwdow666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Softsoap rocks my world. Period. This is the "companion" product ($5 for 2qt. refil @ Wal-Mart) to the much-loved Milk&Honey body wash, and the smell is just as delicious. It's touted as "moisturizing"; don't know about that, but it's certainly not drying. Just go out and get it already!