October 23, 2014 | 1183 users online

Blush - LORAC - Powder blush in Soul

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MollyGoLightly

Soul is the first Lorac product that I've bought, and I really like it! If you're used to using lighter blushes (like NARS), you've got to be very careful and use a light touch when you use Soul, b/c a little bit goes a long way. I love this color, especially in the winter when I don't have a lot of sun, because it's a very pretty rosy glow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by raincheck

This is a pretty neutral pink/brown blush. It goes on and stays on well. Be careful with application because it can go on a bit heavy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LORAC blushes are underrated on MUA. Nicely pigmented, smooth, easily blendable and have great staying power. As a comparison, this color is a bit more brown than BB's Slopes blush and a bit less brown than BB's Brown Berry blush. I love it for a nice glowy neutral blush on my NC40 complexion. The jar is a nice size (though not as big as Cargo's)... pretty much the same size as BB's. For the price, I would choose LORAC. I'm pleased :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sasha

LORAC blushes are underrated. I wanted something very natural looking in terms of color, with a great smooth texture, oil-free to avoid breakouts, and a color that I could use as a very natural and slight contour for my round face. This is it. It is a pinky beigey mauve color, with just a hint of brown in it - not warm or cool really, but neutral. Very pigmented so use with a light touch. It also has a very slight subtle shimmer and gives a healthy glow. This is every bit as good, or better, than NARS, Chantecaille, Armani and Stephane Marais in terms of smoothness and quality, and only $16! Highly recommend. I am a Stila B, Chantecaille Vanilla, LM warm ivory, and this looks very natural on me. Also, I sometimes have redness issues and this seems to cut those very nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Tempt

It goes so well with my bronzer and it gives my skin a healthy flush. This is my first Lorac product and I am very impressed. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2004 1:37:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is a a plummy earth tone that looks very natural on. I usually reach for it when I wear red because of its muted earthy tone that doesn't compete with smokey eyes or red lipstick. A good staple to have for every day, very versatile. I would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by graycegray_ce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I fell in love with this color the moment I saw it. It is a gorgeous neutral rosy brown -- like a "berry brown" color. It is a deep color, and you don't need much, especially on my fair skin, a small swish on the apples of the cheeks gives you the look like you've been outside in a cold wind. Excellent for fall/winter. Very sexy,perfect color. I might even paint one of my bedroom walls this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2004 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Jennyfer

This is not my best color, a medium brownish/neutral/cocoa pink. It goes on very dark and muddy on my complexion, looks like I have dirt on my face! This wouldn't suit everyone and needs to be tried on instore.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by josiegirl5928

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first saw this color, I wasn't at all impressed and feared the worst, but I've come to love Soul on. I find I reach for it again and again because it's very natural and perfect for a fall/winter palette. Soul is very hard to describe-a cocoa rose with very little shimmer, if at all, quite flattering. A little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2003 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great deep pink for me - I wear it under my cheekbone to give my face a little contouring without making my already wide face wider. I have it in her greatest CD set - if I'm in a rush (which is often), I use this makeup set, and I can never go wrong.