July 24, 2014 | 2050 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals ALL

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by lovelyyww

not enough coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Fevrier78

Okayy... I just wore the foundie one time today and it gives me 2 cyctic acne on my chin and one on my right cheek by night when i cleaned my face.
My mistake was i bought BM before i saw the reviews and when i knew the rating of BM is not that great, i had the fear to use it, its like hit or miss kinda of stuff with BM.
Since i cant refund the BM and i didnt want to throw a whole new bottle, i just prayed it wouldnt give me any bad effects. Well... When i applied it to my face, yes i felt the itchiness like most people described but that time i couldnt wash my face cuz i was on the way to dinner party, soon the itchiness dissapeared. I took pictures during dinner party, my make up didnt look great on the pictures.in the car on the way home, it was around 2.30am, i could feel 2 little monsters on my chin and one on my right cheek. I washed my face and put BHA9 from Paula choice right away, strangely.. The BHA itched my skin... Like it was the first time you introduced your congested skin with exfoliant... Dun know what it means but i take it...its not good. I might try the BM again ( still not willing to trash it ) but not that soon probably next month, i will up date you again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by vegasgirl

I love this . it dosent brake me out it covers pretty well, its quick not time consuming. I don't like how it settles in fine lines and pores tho

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by CrisAlex

I really don't like this powder. I was excited at the idea of using a mineral powder, but this one just comes on chalky. And despite the supposed plastic thing to keep the powder from flying all over the place, it is one messy task to use this product. The coverage is just okay, but again, it goes on chalky.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by McBrideMary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

WORST COSMETIC PRODUCTS EVER!!! Has Bismuth in it! Bismuth is the equivalent to rubbing little SHARDS of metal into your skin!! TOXIC!! If you use this stuff, and experience ITCHING, that is the Bismuth eating away at your skin. Will make your PORES LARGER!!! All Bare Minerals has Bismuth in it!! If you have sensitive skin or any kind of skin condition (Rosacea, Couperosis, sensitive skin) this will make your skin condition WORSE!! It took me a while before I figured out what the deal was with my skin, and has taken me a while to un-do, what this garbage has done to my face!! UGH!!! Do not use Bare minerals if you have skin issues already, and even if you don't have any issues, you likely will after using these product!! There are MANY mineral makeups out there that do not use Bismuth in there products. Just Google BISMUTH FREE COSMETICS. This is one of the worst products on the market to date!! Bismuth FREE cosmetics, are the only way to go!! Trust me, I learned the hard way!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Tash811

I was so excited when i bought the Bareminerals orignial powder, i really believed that it was going to transform my skin, however i was completely miss sold the item. It is literally the worst foundation i have tried, it makes my skin look dull and lust-less. i have generally quite good skin, never have outbreaks and my pores are quite minimal. After about a week of use, i started noticing small lumps under my skin when wearing the foundation, it also made my pores look huge. I spent £50 all in all as i was sold a start up kit. Worst decision ever. I have tried and tested numerous foundations, ones that are a fraction of the price and it is is literally so over hyped - the quality definitely does not match the price. My skin is now in worse condition and i have wasted my money. i would seriously avoid this brand, i must give it to them, the marketing is good but definitely extremely misleading. Avoid!!!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by papalapanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for 3 years now and so far it hasn't cause any problem for me. It doesn't make me break out even though my face is really sensitive, it stays for quite a long time when i use the primer that's part of their collection and their concealer. It also feels very light as if youre not wearing any make up at all. I am just in love with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really loved this makeup when I was in my teens and early twenties, but as I'm getting older I feel like I need a bit more coverage and it's just not working as well for me anymore. Probably not the best makeup choice for mature skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Parchipexx

I've been using BareMinerals for about 2-3 years now. Overall I enjoy the product.

I had severe cystic acne as a teenager, so I was worried that using this foundation would make me break out like that again. So far that hasn't happened. About a year ago I switched to the "Matte" formula and I find that it works well for my oily skin.

My main issue is that I need lots of coverage to conceal acne scars, and with this product you really have to build it up to get that effect...but then the area looks very cakey and obvious. I've even had a "raccoon eye" effect when using this to conceal dark circles (my undereyes looked very cakey and artificial and it was obvious I'd applied a lot of makeup). And sometimes by the end of the day my face is slightly itchy.

Still, it's easier to apply than liquid foundation (although getting the product out of the container can be a challenge.)

Sometimes my brushes get very sticky and I think this is because of the moisturizer I apply before my foundation. Cleaning the brushes 2x weekly has solved this issue.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to love this in high school when I didn't know much about makeup. Now I hate it. The transfer of this foundation is RIDICULOUS if you have oily skin, I find the matte version is like this too. On your shirt collar, your hands, your pillows, your boyfriend or girlfriend's shirt. Don't even think about leaning your face anywhere with this stuff on. I'm not sure about you dry skinned ladies though and how this foundation will perform. The cover was light to medium and it was buildable. This stuff has the uncanny ability to get everywhere though. Any time you have to tap the excess it is just so messy. It does look natural though. This stuff also broke me out a lot too. There are better foundations out there.