Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals ALL

2.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21%. Inactive Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

on 4/25/2014 11:29:00 PM

got into the mineral trend for a bit.....but did notice some wrinkle lines after an hour. Also, without exfoliating before use, I would see skin flaking. I only gave this 3/5 even though it deserves a one is because I do like the well rested - eye brightener.

on 4/11/2014 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Gave me a lovely milia rash all across my face and down my neck (very first use), I don't even have sensitive skin either. Must be that bismuth they stick in it... Sorry but if "natural" does this to my skin, I'll stick to the "nasty" normal foundations that don't give me horrible rashes...

on 4/2/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If I ever had a life changing product it would be this. My top 3 requirements in foundation are 1) Doesn't break me out/ irritate my skin 2) the color match is good 3) It lasts a good 10+ hours. Bare minerals is the first foundation to meet all my requirements. I am prone to irritation and clogged pores from wearing face makeup but Bare Minerals does not clog my pores not does it make up face itchy and irritated. One thing I will say though is Bare Minerals tends to accentuate what you have. So, if you have clear skin it will looking amazing and glowing, but if your skin texture is rough it will accentuate that. It also does accentuate dry patches. But other than that I think it's perfect! I haven't even been tempted to try every new foundation that comes out. My quest for an everyday foundation is over!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love using Bare Minerals, they don't clog my pores and it always goes on so smooth i like the way it makes my skin look also!

on 3/29/2014 6:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Been using this for years. It seems to cover well without looking cakey. Lasts about half the day so I have to reapply a bit. Golden/Medium is my perfect shade. It is kinda spendy but lasts me awhile so it's worth it.

on 3/29/2014 12:14:00 PM

All time faviorte. My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts.This never breaks me out

I hated this product when I first started using it. Then I got used to applying it and building it up. Now I like it. It's good for my combination skin and I didn't have spots while I was using this product. It is just very expensive and doesn't last as long as liquid foundations. I like that you can build it up to the coverage you want and you can use it as a press powder too! I went from using liquid foundation and press powder to just using foundation!

My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts.I was using MACS face and body foundation which I loved but I always broke out from it.Bare minerals was recommended to me by a friend to help with my breakouts so I decided to give it a try.I use the matte version of this in fairly light.I like the finish.Its matte but not unnatural looking.The color matches me perfectly and this has good staying power.The coverage of this could be better though.I use the big face brush that came in the kit and I do like it but it seems like its only meant to provide a natural/lighter coverage.Thankfully this is buildable.I normally apply 2-3 layers of this.I have acne staining on my cheeks which is what I am mainly self conscious about and this does not cover that.I need to use a concealer on top to help with that issue but this make up does a nice job at evening my skin tone.The reason I like this make up is it doesn't break me out.I haven't been breaking out nearly as much as I did with my previous foundation.I normally prefer liquid foundation and was nervous that this make up would show up my dry patches more but surprisingly it doesn't. I will repurchase this foundation as it doesn't break me out,helps even my skin tone,and doesn't accentuate my dry spots.I wish it had better coverage but I am happy to just find something that doesn't break me out and that makes my skin look like my skin but better.This can get a bit messy when applying but it takes me less time to apply than it would with a liquid.I am always on the lookout for the perfect foundation that has everything I want in one but until then, I will repurchase this.

on 2/23/2014 12:50:00 AM

Very artificial-looking, does not set into skin, cakes, even with (various) primer.
Quite heavy coverage, even with a gentle hand - the powder is quite coarse

It is on the cheaper side of cosmetics, but overpriced for what it is. Quite poor quality product, but pretty good packaging.

For some reason this powder just does not sit right on my face. I've always been a liquid foundation girl but i decided after much deliberation that i would try a mineral foundation so i chose Bare Minerals. I moisturised and followed the instructions on how to correctly apply the powder but all it did was cling to certain areas of my face, it was patchy and didn't look good at all. I got the lightest colour too but even the colour seemed too dark after i applied it. I ended up just washing it all off. Plus the powder was going everywhere! I'm not a fan of the packaging and will not repurchase.