September 2, 2014 | 953 users online

Toners - Thayers - Alcohol-free Witch Hazel toner with Aloe Vera

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2004 4:37:00 PM More reviews by maimai

I'm on my second bottle of this product. To be honest, I originally found their "fresh, outdoors natural Witch Hazel fragrance" to be rather off-putting, but now, I'm used to it. The bottle should be redesigned so it doesn't leak. I can't travel with it because it leaks and makes everything sticky :( I've found that if I saturate a cotton ball with this, squeeze some aloe gel onto the cotton ball, then spread it on my face, the aloe gel doesn't make my face feel tight. It's a nice product that doesn't make me breakout.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Keva

I definitely like this toner over the Rose-Petal which I found to have an over powering scent. This is practically fragrance free and is good for my combo/acne/sensitive skin. It helps give me a tiny bit of moisture right before I put on treatment products. You get a nice big bottle for cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Electralight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very soothing toner for those with sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and without drying. I used this until I switched to the Thayers alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera which I love.
Great toner for a great price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 10:50:00 PM More reviews by hlww74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another great toner from thayer's! This works well for me in the summer and my DH loves it. It has really helped my problem t-zone and it doesn't strip or dry my skin out. Will keep it right next to the rose petal version!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 2:45:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

I discovered this new version a couple of weeks ago. It's still hard to locate in stores since it's new, so I ordered it directly from thayers.com. It is really excellent for sensitive skin and those of use who are sensitive to fragrance. Unfortunately, the fragrance of rose petal version lingered and bothered me so I was happy to find this new one with a citrusy scent that disappears. It moisturizes and gives your complexion a noticeable glow.