October 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by gigglymonkiez

I really love this mascara. It is so inexpensive, and for me, it works may better than the more expensive drug store products. I have short stubby asian lashes that point straight down. This mascara almost reminds me of Maybelline's Soft and Full, which I also like, but with more Length. My lashes feel very natural, and you can also use this mascara to build a more dramatic look. The packaging is plain, but the product works great. Usually, I don't buy the same mascara again because I'd like to try something different, but this one I'd definitely be buying again. Recently, they came out with a new packaging for this, I haven't tried it yet, but I hope it's the same formula. Since it's so inexpensive, you really don't lose much for just "trying out" the product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by AndreaCastle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. When I was about 11 or 12, I honestly hated it! Now, I really like it. I wouldn't say it is THE BEST mascara. It is pretty good. It tends to have a funky smell though. After I apply my eyeliner, it really does nothing to lashes. I think it works best when I wear no liquid eye liner, and when I use eye shadow as eyeliner. I still really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This one's an okay-ish mascara - builds lashes just fine, making them defined and all, but it smudges and flakes after a few hours, so I've moved on to my next one i've bought in advance - E.L.F's Mineral Infused Mascara, which is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

One of the best drugstore mascara! I put it on this morning and hours later, still no smudges!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by dgz3120

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i actually like this product. Its not watery like others i have tried. Its buildable and stays on all day for me. i will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the blue tube of mascara better the black mascara that look slike a long pottery thingy, but this does last, why dye my eyelashes, if I can use mascara and eyeliner daily, it's stupid to dye your eyelashes and damaaging. Rimmel London competes with Loreal Paris which is of course better and more expensive. I like this mascara, but it wears off very fast. Quanitity asand wuality the mascara does have deep black and leghthening looks, makes my eyelashes on the top and botoom longer, but it smears and comes off within six hours, not enough, so I use Maybelline MegaLash the new one, popular for years

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by mllemustard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I will admit: a while ago, I was feeling cheap and so looked around Target, searching for the cheapest mascara I could find. (More or less). I settled on the Rimmel. Kate Moss or Zooey Deschanel must have swayed me. Anyway. Not good.

I should have spent a few dollars more on Lash Blast or something. The Rimmel mascara really didn't do much at all for my lashes. Worse, I had issues with flaking, and since I wear hard contacts, that meant many watery eyes and many smudges. In essence, chances were higher that I would look worse after applying this mascara than before. Sigh. Happily I've managed to stock up on a few Lancome samples, so am saved from searching for cheap mascaras for a little while...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by boydsno1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This did nothing for my lashes. It was very messy to apply,took forever to dry and did not thicken my lashes. This rimmel's cheapest mascara obviously because you get what you pay for.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2011 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Isabellax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy it again. It does absolutely nothing for the volume, it's clumpy and sticky. The only thing i like about it is the package and that it does make my lashes look a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ksmosley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AMAZING! It is very buildable and with three coats my lashes are LONG (they almost touch my eyebrows when I look up). It is super cheap (only $2.97USD) at Walmart and goes on REALLY black. I also love how it comes off with ease and my lashes still feel healthy when taking it off. Current favorite <3