Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 5/4/2004 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

One of my fav shampoos for general cleansing. Won't strip my color. Love the citrus smell too. Price is very good for how long the products from the PM line last for me so a good value IMO.

on 1/15/2004 6:12:00 PM

Fantastic shampoo! I personally love the lemon sent. It isn't that generic "shampoo sent" and enhances the clean, invigorating sensation. This shampoo removes all the daily gunk, from oil to styling products. It also doesn't leave my hair too dry provided I use a quality conditioner in addition. Definitely increases shine and body! I tend to use a lot though since I have long hair and I like to get a good lather going, so I wish the bottle was a tad larger. Other than that it's a terrific product! A+

on 10/2/2003 9:09:00 AM

I really liked this one. It leaves hair feeling very clean, but not dried out. I did not care much for the smell. It is a lemon scent that kind of reminds me of lemon dishwashing liquid, but it does not last and is not strong so I can deal with it.

on 4/15/2003 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

nice lemon scent. it cleans my limp oily hair gently, i can use it everyday. leaves no residue, literally squeaky clean.

on 3/11/2003 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Very good lemon-scented clarifying shampoo to rinse off styling product build-up, or for those with oily hair/scalp. I wouldn't recommend it for daily use, although it says on the bottle that it's okay...it really gets your hair squeaky clean...so using it everyday might cause dryness and frizz.

It's hard to get a good lather out of it too....it's more on the watery side texture-wise. I find it best to rub the shampoo between the hands to get some foam going.

I like to use this shampoo once or twice weekly to freshen up my hair since I use gel/pomade and hairspray on a daily basis.

on 12/26/2001 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I alternate this shampoo with a moisturizing formula, using it on days when I want to "clarify" a little. It works very well without drying my super dry, coarse and chemically treated hair. It smells great too!

Popular Shampoos