September 3, 2014 | 1002 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solution

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Spot treatment gel. People DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!
It does absolutely nothing to your pimples, there are tons of better options out there, one i've used recently:
DT Brandt spot tratment, the colour thing is horrible, but it really works!!!
I'll never ever purchase this item again, 2 bottles were quite enought, in case you're wondering why I bought 2 bottles, I bought 1 for me and 1 for me BF as i spend lots of time at his place....

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by chuichi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used the 3 products from the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions for nearly a year (I had gone through at least 3 sets of these products) but I found that my skin had not improved at all, and still regularly have breakouts. So I've stopped using these now and have gone to some other brand. If I cannot find anything else that helps my skin, I *might* come back to Clinique......

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by holeinwall

I am reviewing the anti-blemish solutions spot treatment gel. I still have half a bottle of this left after probably a year or two (or three) partly because I don't use it so often and partly because you only need the smallest bit. However, I think I am going to throw it away as I feel I keep giving it second chances and its just always so poor.

Firstly it stings, especially if you put it on a number of spots at once. Then, even with a thin film, it sort of flakes around the edges, it can even be peeled off intact, so I don't think it would be suitable for under makeup. I think pimples do reduce in size somewhat but I feel like it makes them go further under the skin without actually getting rid of them, so they aren't squeezable and almost go cystic - quite red and painful and end up hanging around for ages, which doesn't suit me. I prefer plain old straight tea tree oil as a spot treatment, and treating my face kindly and gently to avoid pimples, rather than stressing it out further with harsh products.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Tiffydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a while ago; and i dont think its effective.
I bought it because I thought oh wow clinique is usually good for your skin and they came out with the anti blemish range which i thought would work, when i bought it and used it at home, it just breaks me out even more.
It was so expensive i think i spend over $100 for the 3 bottles, and its such a waste because i only used it like for one week, and stopped using it because it made me get more pimples..

It doesnt work for me at all, the package is ugly its not attractive or anything.

The quantity of the bottles are however generous, but i will never return to this products nevetheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I started using the 3steps from the Anti Blemish Solutions line because of a recommendation from a colleague. I was having breakouts recently, and I got a lot of those nasty reddish bumps on my cheeks and some cystic acne on my forehead. She adored the ABS line so I decided to try it out as well.

Instead of the cleansing foam I use the soap bar, it works pretty well, leaves my skin clean without stripping it dry. The soap bar works on any body acne too.

The lotion is my favorite, I used to use CL2 and this is slightly milder without the menthol-ish cool feel. Leaves my skin clean and clear after cleansing.

Lastly I use the ABS Clearing Moisturiser, which is lightweight and not heavy on me. Helps to keep my skin sufficiently moisturised yet treats my acne concerns at the same time.

Will definitely repurchase.. Only cons is that the price is quite high here in my country. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Bonnerka

When I started using this ca four years ago, it used to be my HG of spot zappers and I kept repurchasing it. It worked well on whiteheadsand small zits, less so on cystic acne or large spots. Then I discovered treatments from Dermalogica and Mario Badescu, which worked mucg better. I think it's quite a good starting product, as it's not too expensive (ca 12 per bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by hanarox444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

the anti blemish solutions spot treatment gel has been a lifesaver for me. i'm alergic to benzyl peroxide, so i have to stear clear of most spot treatments. this uses salicylic acid instead, so i can use it without reacting badly. it doesn't get rid of spots right away, but it helps them go away much faster than they would on their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Smile12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions 3 step skin care is the only product range that I have tried that has helped clear my skin. Since my teenage days I have suffered from acne. As an adult the acne is not quite as bad as it was, but still enough to affect my confidence. Before the 3 step I use the Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk to take off my makeup, I then give my face a good clean with the Anti Blemish Foam Wash. This makes my skin feel really clean and the best thing is that it doesn't feel tight unlike a lot of other cleansers. I then use the clarifying lotion which does have quite an unpleasant smell but again I find it to be gentle but effective at cleaning my skin. The final step is the Anti Blemish moisturiser, I only use a small amount but my skin just feels amazing and extremely clean. I recommend this skin care range for people who have regular break outs and need something that won't dry out their skin, but will be effective at clearing the break outs. It worked for me and I continue to use it as my skin is in the best condition it has been in for ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Tinzeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this set for free at my local clinique counter and so far im liking it. It really gives clean fresh feeling. Ill update because i havnt been using it long enough but i love it because it cleared the pimples on my chin which i got from using another cleanser that didnt like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Vex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this range about a year ago. I found it definitely improved the condition of my acne/oily skin> particularly the toner. I had quite severe hormonal acne around my chin area and found it painful. Where one spot was under was underneath. I also found the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish Gel really really good. This is one product i recommend to friends. It dries up the skin slightly but reduces the appearance of redness around spots and the inflammation. Great for an oily agressive skin type, not so great on dryer skin tones as the toner/gel can dry you out.