July 24, 2014 | 2015 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solution

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I started using the 3steps from the Anti Blemish Solutions line because of a recommendation from a colleague. I was having breakouts recently, and I got a lot of those nasty reddish bumps on my cheeks and some cystic acne on my forehead. She adored the ABS line so I decided to try it out as well.

Instead of the cleansing foam I use the soap bar, it works pretty well, leaves my skin clean without stripping it dry. The soap bar works on any body acne too.

The lotion is my favorite, I used to use CL2 and this is slightly milder without the menthol-ish cool feel. Leaves my skin clean and clear after cleansing.

Lastly I use the ABS Clearing Moisturiser, which is lightweight and not heavy on me. Helps to keep my skin sufficiently moisturised yet treats my acne concerns at the same time.

Will definitely repurchase.. Only cons is that the price is quite high here in my country. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Bonnerka

When I started using this ca four years ago, it used to be my HG of spot zappers and I kept repurchasing it. It worked well on whiteheadsand small zits, less so on cystic acne or large spots. Then I discovered treatments from Dermalogica and Mario Badescu, which worked mucg better. I think it's quite a good starting product, as it's not too expensive (ca 12 per bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by hanarox444

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

the anti blemish solutions spot treatment gel has been a lifesaver for me. i'm alergic to benzyl peroxide, so i have to stear clear of most spot treatments. this uses salicylic acid instead, so i can use it without reacting badly. it doesn't get rid of spots right away, but it helps them go away much faster than they would on their own.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Smile12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions 3 step skin care is the only product range that I have tried that has helped clear my skin. Since my teenage days I have suffered from acne. As an adult the acne is not quite as bad as it was, but still enough to affect my confidence. Before the 3 step I use the Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk to take off my makeup, I then give my face a good clean with the Anti Blemish Foam Wash. This makes my skin feel really clean and the best thing is that it doesn't feel tight unlike a lot of other cleansers. I then use the clarifying lotion which does have quite an unpleasant smell but again I find it to be gentle but effective at cleaning my skin. The final step is the Anti Blemish moisturiser, I only use a small amount but my skin just feels amazing and extremely clean. I recommend this skin care range for people who have regular break outs and need something that won't dry out their skin, but will be effective at clearing the break outs. It worked for me and I continue to use it as my skin is in the best condition it has been in for ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Tinzeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this set for free at my local clinique counter and so far im liking it. It really gives clean fresh feeling. Ill update because i havnt been using it long enough but i love it because it cleared the pimples on my chin which i got from using another cleanser that didnt like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Vex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this range about a year ago. I found it definitely improved the condition of my acne/oily skin> particularly the toner. I had quite severe hormonal acne around my chin area and found it painful. Where one spot was under was underneath. I also found the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish Gel really really good. This is one product i recommend to friends. It dries up the skin slightly but reduces the appearance of redness around spots and the inflammation. Great for an oily agressive skin type, not so great on dryer skin tones as the toner/gel can dry you out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by scratchcard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I rarely love products or name them my HG.
But this 3-step-system has changed my skin so much in just a few weeks that I can't do anything else then declare my love.
I got this for christmas, which meens I've only been using it for about 3 weeks. I know that's quite soon to rave about something, but I just can't wait.
The cleanser smells lovely and feels great on my skin, I use it after removing my make up with olive oil.
The toner, yes, it does sting a bit but it goes away so quickly and just dries out any pimple or whitehead instantly.
The moisturizer is very light and makes my skin supersmooth.

So. I use this 3 step in the mornings, and at night I use the cleanser and toner, finishing up with differin 0.1 (I've been using it for 3 years).
The differin probably helps alot, but the system has made the big difference.

My acne is almost completely gone and the acne scars have begin to fade.

It is a bit drying, but the use of olive oil makes it better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2009 12:33:00 PM More reviews by 4flower

I tried the anti-blemish solution one year ago, and it made my acne-prone/combinated skin worse. I used it for about one month, and my skin got really bad. Blemishes where popping out all over my t-sone. I will definitively not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by girlputsonblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fine product, relatively spoken it did miracles for my skin. I went from million zits to little. Any further it doesn't go unfortunately... And it dries out your skin sooooooooooooo much. i recommend the ACNE.ORG routine, really, that is wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by LIN00

I love this set. It is my favourite now. I have oily and anc prone skin. I had a lot of break out before. After using this set(cleanser, clarifying lotion and mosturizer) my skin has stablised. My skin becomes smooth, and no further break out. THis is really GOOD. I highly recommand to those oily and acn prone skin. One thing though, the clarifying lotion, don't use too much. Just wet a small part of the cotton and swipe it over your face, ONCE. That's it. At first, I used to much lotion, and dried my skin badly. the BA told me just simply swipe it over ur face. And now it is ok, won't dry. One more thing, don't use too many products. KEEP it SIMPLE. You'll see how it really works.