July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Shampoo - Dry & Damaged

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2006 10:33:00 AM More reviews by tiina009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i got dandruff now, thanks to this shampoo plus my hair look dirty /greasy even after i wash them. not a good shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by MellyHelly

No way!
It has an oily texture and you expect it to nourish your hair, but i doesn't!
It only takes ages to rinse it away even here where we have hard water.
I have long dark hair with henna, fragile and fine.
At the end my hair looked like a ruined wool jumper, lots of nots and they became dirty in two days.
No way. I will stick to my Lavera products and pure almond oil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Emkat8

This stuff is pretty good for a drugstore shampoo. I have very dry, frizzy, curly hair and I have a hard time finding a shampoo/conditioner that really works for me and is not ridiculous expensive. This shampoo adds light moisture to my hair (I could stand for more though) and combined with the conditioner my hair feels very soft and is super manageable afterwards. I have no trouble brushing through my normally tangly hair after I use this. It seems to do a great job detangling. I do have issues with frizz when I use this shampoo and matching conditioner. My hair has been more frizzy while using this. Overall though, not a bad shampoo-I would probably repurchase in the future if there was a sale on this, or I just wasn't having luck with any other drugstore shampoos.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2006 11:05:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo does what it says ...MAKES YOUR HAIR DRY AND DAMAGED! yUCK. Will not be repurchasing. I usually love the fructis line but not this stuff. Im getting away from the laurel sulfates, Going to an all natural shampoo becasue this stuff is just perfume and chemicals. Yuck. And same goes for the conditioner.
*UPDATE: STILL HORRIBLE. Switched to vegan shapmoos and conditioners with no sodium laural/laureth sulfates. They dry out your hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2005 12:02:00 PM More reviews by loridances

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this shampoo. i was very pleased after I tryed since my hair has gotten a little frizzy via the weather. It really helped it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 11:09:00 PM More reviews by cyens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

False publicity!!!! This shampoo actually damage hair!!!! One of the worst shampoo I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2005 8:31:00 PM More reviews by KittyScritches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this shampoo too. It smelled great and left my hair silky, light, and certainly helped heal my split ends. After a few months it was time for a change, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 3:17:00 AM More reviews by paradox

I loved this shampoo. My hair was dry and damaged with split ends and is frizzy and flyaway all the time, and after switching to using Garnier Fructis I immediately saw a dramatic difference (perhaps due to the fact that I was using Pantene previously). My hair became much more shinier and easier to tame, and feels so soft. I used it alongside the Fructis Conditioner and I must say this is my favorite shampoo so far. However after a long while of using it you can begin to see that the 'wonderful' effects starts to wear off and my hair is no longer as vibrant as when I first started using it. I think it is best that you switch to other shampoos after a while of using Fructis, before switching back, in order to regain those effects. Generally I don't like fruity smells in shampoos but for these results I tolerate it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2005 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jekki012

This shampoo gave my hair the most buildup that ive ever gotten from a shampoo, and my mistake... i used it even after it ruined my sister's scalp right before i started using the giant bottle that we bought together! It made the hair near my scalp very coarse and rough (and i normally have straight hair with virtually no frizz...) and it took a week or two to get my hair back to normal... horrible shampoo, not worth the great smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2005 8:53:00 PM More reviews by DianeLuvsMunky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo. It's a moisturizing shampoo that actually cleans my hair without leaving it feeling greasy. It's also one of the only drugstore brands that contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate instead of harsher sulfates. The price is great and I like the smell. What more could a girl want?