July 25, 2014 | 1930 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by coconoir

This is perfect. I am quite pale and every bronzer I tried looked weird and fake on me. Not this one. I can use it as lightly or as generously I want, this always looks natural and beautiful on me. I usually get compliments when I wear this. This is probably the first product (apart from pressed powders) I am going to use up. Definitely will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by swankdizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Surprisingly enough, I think that I may actually hit pan one day with this product. I received it in a swap more than a year ago and still use it nearly daily. As far as bronzers go, it is the only one that I don't have to use a skunk brush to apply on my PPP skin. It evens out my skintone and gives a nice bronzer flush on my skin yet still manages to look natural. If I ran out of this, I would definitely purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by sbksbj

It would be perfect if it didn't leave a rosey pink sheen/shimmer which makes it look like blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2006 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xoDiorLubovxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The color of this bronzer is perfect & I love that it is matte. Looks natural on even the palest skin! However I was very disappointed on very small amount of product. Yes I probably will purchase again, but will still have to keep other bronzers around since it does not take me long to run out of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

love it makes me look just like my face is a living picture or portrait i look just so beautiful with armani bronzer #1 outstanding

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2006 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MARYP1010

I was looking for a bronzer that didn't look like mud,.and since I read the good reviews here,.I went ahead and ordered this Armani Bronzer. It's not impressive. I find it has the usual muddy hue that bronzers have,..what these makers don't get is,...in order for a bronzer to look real it has to have some red or rose or pink to it. No one tans, (naturally), a dark muddy chocolate brown! If you look at a real tan,..it has a bit of pink or rose in it. Wake up! Don't waste your money,..the Neutrogena one is better,...believe it or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by staceyrose

I love this bronzer. It gives me the perfect glow, without being orange or fake looking. It's pretty sheer, so I do find myself using a lot. I've hit pan on mine, and it doesn't feel like I've been using it for terribly long. I will definately re-purchase the next time I'm in London.
If I wear this, I generally get told that I look good, which can never be a bad thing!
For reference, I'm a LLL, with yellow toned skin, cool toned brown eyes, and dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing such rave reviews I had to try this bronzer. I was hesitant as I didn't care for the Armani lip products I had tried previously and wasn't planning on trying the rest of the line, but was constantly hearing about the bronzer so I had to try it. And I'm so glad I did! This is the best bronzer I've ever used. I do still like Benefit Hoola and Nars Laguna, but this is better in a few ways. First, it's slightly cooler and browner than either Hoola and Laguna. Those two are more golden brown and can look just a tiny bit orange if you put too much on. The Armani looks truly natural no matter what. Second, both Hoola and Laguna make me more oily than I normally am. Within an hour I have to blot the oil on my face, and usually I don't have to blot for at least a few hours after applying my foundation and powder. The Armani, however, has no such effect on my skin. I don't think it's oil-free, but somehow I stay just as matte as I do usually. I was so pleasantly surprised to look in the mirror and not see an oil slick a half hour after putting this on. Finally, this does have some shimmer but it's very subtle, you can't really even tell it's there, and as an oily-skinned person with huge pores I have to be very conscious of how much shimmer I can wear and where I can put it. I normally only allow shimmer on my cheekbones because if I put it anywhere else it just magnifies my pores. The shimmer in this though is so subtle I was able to put it on even my oiliest and biggest-pored areas and it looked glowy without making my pores seem even bigger.
All in all this is an excellent product and worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading the great reviews of this bronzer here at MUA I just could not rest until I had it in my own hands. I love this bronzer. I have very fair skin with yellow undertones. This bronzer goes on sheer and very natural looking. I find that it only takes a few light strokes to give me what I can only describe as a healthy looking glow. I don't see any orange or red in this bronzer on my skin. I like the barely visible shimmer in this product - like Becca's pressed shimmer powders it creates a "glow from within" look, nothing harsh or sparkly. I will definitely repurchase this bronzer. I think this will be one of my prize cosmetic purchases for the entire year. I purchase alot of cosmetics products over the course of a year so for me, that is really saying something.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Armani cosmetics are really hit OR miss, never really in between for me - except maybe for this bronzer. This one was very mediocre on my asian yellow/olive MMM (LSF 5/5.5) skin. This is a sheer, brown-ish bronzer, that did not give a nice look to my face at all. This bronzer cannot take any extra moisture on the skin or it looks blotchy/streaky - so i can only wear this with matte foundations/powder foundations as opposed to my fave dewy/luminous foundations. Still loving my Cargo medium bronzer, and NARS south beach and palm beach multiples.