September 21, 2014 | 1065 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:43:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Totally love this stuff. The mist that the bottle provides is so fine and the product itself is so refreshing, gentle to the skin and smells beautiful. It is very calming and, in warm weather, misting with this feels delightful. I haven't tried it over my foundation - maybe I should, but as a layer of moisture, this is very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by utprincess

Recently purchased this Vitamin E face mist. So far, I LOVE it! Feels very refreshing, smells wonderful, and does an excellent job of setting make-up. The only down-side is the price. The bottle is small and expensive. I may have to find a cheaper alternative in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by dolce8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used up 3 bottles so far and I will buy this one forever untill they make it /hopefully forever :)/. So much I love this toner,I use it to set up make-up,I use it for my hair,to moisture my face during the day,it does moisturize beautifully without touching the face.The only thing I dont like it is too expensive.But I would buy again and again.:)))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very good face mist which I highly recommend. I use it as a refreshing spray on warm summer days and basically whenever my skin feels dry and in need of moisture.
I love the mild rose scent and the practical packaging. It does feel very moisturizing and refreshes my skin instantly. Gotta love this face spray.

The only downside with this product is the price. It's rather pricey considering you only get 100 ml. However, since the packaging is quite small it's quite easy to carry with you in the purse/handbag. I'd definitely repurchase. Vitamin E Face Mist is the best face mist I've ever tried. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by condiment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this after I apply my makeup to give me a dewy look. I like it, but it is a tad expensive. The scent is nice, a subtle rose scent, which is good for me, since I like roses. This is my cheapo version of MAC Fix+. I'd like to try Fix+, but it's an extra $5, and there's plenty of others things from MAC I'\d rather spend my money on. So I'll stick to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by scratchcard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, first spray that actually does something for my skin. Moisturizes so well and is essential in my daily routine now. I spray it on both before and after I've put my make up on.

I used to have to use a very heavy moisturizer that look greasy on me, but it was the only thing keeping me from not getting dry, but now I just spray this a few times on my face over a light oil-free moisturizer and it does the job. AMAZING.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Asukasakura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

TBS gets the worst things. I used their VE toner and night cream, and I got acnes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I like this to use after putting on powder foundations for that dewy look. Does a good job setting makeup. I don't really load it on, just a few spritzes and my makeup looks fresh and less cakey.I also like it to spritz into my dried out MAC pots or any dried out gel liners. The scent is just ok to me, but if you like a lightly rose-scented smell, this has it. It is a little pricey but I don't use it all that much so it's ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by dudulka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG! I don't have access to a MAC counter and this is my alternative to the cult MAC Fix+.So moisturising! I use it to spray my foundation and concealer brushes before applying my foundation and concealer to make them blend better. I then use it on a stippling brush to set my foundation and to remove any powdery effect of my makeup. I use it to foil eyeshadows. I use it to refresh my face in the summer. Before applying face cream to add even more moisture to my very dry skin. I LOVE IT! Comes in a convenient spray bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by ticklemeyellow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used a couple of other face mist in the past and this one fares pretty well. I love how it contains vitamin E and other skin softeners, and the rosewater scent is heavenly. That being said, while it does feel refreshing going on, this face mist doesn't provide the same dewy look I get from FIX+ or Cinema Secrets version. I spray this on before I apply my moisturizer and/or after I'm done with my makeup. This spray does an adequate job setting my makeup and offsetting the powdery look. $16 for 3.2 fl. oz (great spray bottle), it is on the pricey side. It does leave my skin feeling very soft & supple. It's also good for those days when you want to freshen up or rehydrate your skin w/o disturbing your makeup.