October 21, 2014 | 2139 users online

Blush - Shu Uemura - Glow On Pink 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2004 4:06:00 PM More reviews by keahi

Oooooh. . .Shu Blushes are to me what Manolo Blahniks are to Carrie Bradshaw--I could easily spend next month's rent on these if I let myself lol! P Pink 30 is one of my all-time faves--it is a vibrant medium bright "happy" pink with hints of peach. This is my trusty standby blush--it never fails to make me look radiant and it compliments almost every look I put together. Shu blushes trump every other in terms of quality and shade selection IMO, and they are so worth the price. $20 is very reasonable for these IMO considering even a mediocre Clinique blush will bust you about $17-18 these days! I actually like the packaging and don't mind that is doesn't come with a brush or a mirror-- you won't need them anyways--no touch-ups. These last ALL day! I just can't say enough good things about this blush and this line in general. Oh yes, one day, I will have them all (insert maniacal laughter here).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2004 2:22:00 AM More reviews by caralyn

This is the pink blush I reach for again and again. I have a lot of red in my NC20 skin, but this somehow gives just the right amount of *good* pinkness to my cheeks. Not visibly shimmery on the skin. I always use my Lancome skunk brush to apply this (lightly tapped to the pan) - it's highly pigmented so a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Gorgeous product! I've used this for a week and people have noticed me looking more radiant :) It is naturally pinkish on my GGG skin. Careful w/ the application though. This might not look like much when i first apply, but after mixing with my oils, the color seems to show up more. It's hard to find a fresh pink that doesn't turn dark, overtly rosy, or garish on my tanned skin. P Pink 30 however, manages to magically retain its fresh brightening glow even on my yellow skin. This absolutely does NOT fade at all by the end of the day (compared to NARS which does fade a little bit, esp its pinks). Huge rave from me!

UPDATE: still love this. just wanted to add that i found this looks especially beautiful with a tiny bit of NARS exhibit A on top. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2004 6:56:00 AM More reviews by hannahc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This one is definitely for pink lovers. A soft not too-in-your-face pink that looks natural. A great blush but the staying power is not that great. Overall a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 2:27:00 PM More reviews by maristela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh MY GAWD! this is the best blush i ever bought! next to NARS..
shu uemura in p pink 30 never fails me! it has the touch of pink that i wanted,fine consistency and it lasted the whole day and just a little dab of my brush and you're all set! ive been using it for almost five months and still has a hetch mark on it:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 11:36:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am beginning to wonder from reading the other reviews if I have a different Shu Uemura Glow on Blush in Pink 30. My blush is a gorgeous bright peachy-pink but with no shimmer visible to me at all. I love the color on my fair skin and it only takes a tiny bit to give me that just in from the outdoors glow. As always Shu Uemura blushes are expensive but very long lasting and of the highest quality. I have at least 7 colors and love them all and will purchase more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2004 4:41:00 AM More reviews by carine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shimmery pink blush that's worked very well on my MMM skin. I'm not into peachy blushes so I loved this one which was a true pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by crazyglue008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yes, it's true. This is the best color blush EVER. I came across it by accident when my friend left hers over. At first I thought the pink was too bright frome the case but it gave me the cutest cheeks ever! Like the other reader said, I look like I just ran around in the snow for hours. It's my favorite blush. I have tried all kinds of tints, benetint, supernatural tint, tarte's tints.... But this powder blush still hands down gives me the most natural healthy glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by wflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very high quality blush. Finely pigmented and soft shimmer that doesn't look at all sparkly but gives a glowing effect...like you have healthy radiant skin. This is a bright pink on me with a touch of peach that makes me look healthy and fresh. EDIT: I think this is a bit too cool for me. This would work best on ppp/cool toned ladies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Suzy_h

I was underwhelmed when I got this. I am a fair cool toned brunette and thought I would never make color this work. It is a bright pink, which I don't mind, but it had an undertone I struggle to describe. I thought it was not cool, yet it can't be described as warm. The bright baby pink has an almost coral tone and looks warm when put side by side with my Nars Mata Hari Blush.

Having no faith I put it aside and finally tried it out while in a rush and not really caring what I grabbed for. It was an awesome color but went on incredibly bright and blotchy when used with my flat cut buff brush. Eeek. Next I tried it with my Lancome Skunk brush. PERFECTION! I glow with this on. No need for highlighter, yet wearable in the day. I just glow all day and look so fresh and pretty. Shu blushes are truly incredible. They were so hard to work with until I got the skunk brush so beware of that, but this is a color that must be owned. It is a standout.