MAC Viva Glam III

4.5

I'm a LLL, brown hair, blue eyed girl that usually wears only pale pinky lip colours.

I decided I wanted to try something like this and I wasn't dissapointed, at first I was quite scared but it looks really classy and 'vintage pin up' (which I love).

I hope i get the courage to wear this one outside my house. ;) continued >>

This is a great deep burgundy shade. The matte finish is so classy and vintage. It really helps put together a real polished and posh look. I agree with the pale girl thing. I'm pale and it looks the perfect shade of deep burgundy but on darker indviduals it lives up to the website's description: brownish plum. Weird. It's a keeper!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite MAC lipstick. I love medium to deep berry colors for my lips. I love matte lipsticks, it lasts long and I like that. I'm down to my very last bit of it and I would definitely buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

RIS - gorgeous colour to replace all of my berry-brown shades that I had given/thrown away in the past. This is quickly turning into my HG of deep berry l/s colours. Apply really lightly (blot a few times) then apply MAC Lipglass in Chapeau over it and it is to die for.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love this lipstick! I use it with the three lip pencils I own from MAC. Chestnut, Currant, and Nightmoth. If you have dark skin, this one is very flattering. Very smooth texture. Cannot say enough.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous, striking dark burgundy that doesn't go too grapey or too brown. Very, very well-pigmented and the money goes to a good cause. I have very fair skin, and it contrasts quite strikingly with my complexion. My green eyes nearly jump out at anyone who looks at me. If you have green eyes, you must get this. Your face, eyes, and skin will look amazing if you have my coloring. I like to wear lots of black mascara and a thin line of black eyeliner on my upper lid with this, but I could get away with wearing no other makeup because this brings out all my features all by itself. Terrific!

The first MAC lipstick I ever bought, and still my favorite for dark tones...on me, its a dark (but not TOO dark) muted slighty brownish burgandy color...It look beautiful on pale skin with cool undertones for a dramatic look..

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this color. It is a neutral,muted plum brown with grey tones in a matte texture. It is a very dull color.

This has gotta be the best color for me among all MAC Viva Glam series from I to IV! A deep red which look subtlely plum, close enuough to maroon. MAC lipsticks r so well-pigmented dat well, they look exactly the same upon one's lips as the way it is in its tube! The shortage of a lippie in the rating is becoz it's a lil drying for my lips.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I adore this colour on me. A deep and mysterious wine-berry that's great for dramatic nights and sophistication. I bought it because I heard it's a personal fave of Drew Barrymore...and I LUVVVV Drew. Was completely impressed with the colour.

The only thing I don't like is the drying texture and how it emphasis fine lines on lips. It's also high maintenance in order to keep it even for long.

Recommended for Medium Skin