November 29, 2014 | 1200 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam III

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by uplate6674

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous, striking dark burgundy that doesn't go too grapey or too brown. Very, very well-pigmented and the money goes to a good cause. I have very fair skin, and it contrasts quite strikingly with my complexion. My green eyes nearly jump out at anyone who looks at me. If you have green eyes, you must get this. Your face, eyes, and skin will look amazing if you have my coloring. I like to wear lots of black mascara and a thin line of black eyeliner on my upper lid with this, but I could get away with wearing no other makeup because this brings out all my features all by itself. Terrific!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first MAC lipstick I ever bought, and still my favorite for dark tones...on me, its a dark (but not TOO dark) muted slighty brownish burgandy color...It look beautiful on pale skin with cool undertones for a dramatic look..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 2:46:00 AM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this color. It is a neutral,muted plum brown with grey tones in a matte texture. It is a very dull color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cherrysoda

This has gotta be the best color for me among all MAC Viva Glam series from I to IV! A deep red which look subtlely plum, close enuough to maroon. MAC lipsticks r so well-pigmented dat well, they look exactly the same upon one's lips as the way it is in its tube! The shortage of a lippie in the rating is becoz it's a lil drying for my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this colour on me. A deep and mysterious wine-berry that's great for dramatic nights and sophistication. I bought it because I heard it's a personal fave of Drew Barrymore...and I LUVVVV Drew. Was completely impressed with the colour.

The only thing I don't like is the drying texture and how it emphasis fine lines on lips. It's also high maintenance in order to keep it even for long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2004 1:57:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

After a less-than-perfect MAC experience, I asked the MA for Viva Glam V and by mistake she gave me this instead. It definitely wasn't what I was looking for, it's a deep crimson red/burgundy that looks too harsh and scary to wear anywhere but the club. Not my type of lipstick, and I'll be returning this back to MAC ASAP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the review below, I'm an NC35 and this lipstick really suits me. It's a dark crimson but with enough brown to safely be worn in the daytime. I wear it also with some untempered gold lipglass over the top. Despite its heavy coloration, the lipstick is not trying and stays well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC 25 with dark brown hair and eyes. This matte lippie is fab-u-lous! It is a dark plum/burgundy. It brings out the blushy/flesh tones in us yellow toned girls. The matte formula is wonderful looking but requires some exfoliation and moisturizing before hand. This color is awesome for fall. Looks great with Oyster Girl lipglass on top.

EDIT 11/3/12:This color is still fabulous after all these years. I wore it with a black business suit, Pink Swoon blush, L'oreal Infallible Gel eyeliner in blackest black, and a swipe of haux, sketch, and grain eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kaytiej

Looking for a great red? This is the one! Slightly warm, slightly cool, but always fabulous. The matte formula can be a bit drying, but smooth a little bit of Rosebud Salve (or gloss) over your lips, and you're good to go! Talk about drama......Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 9:03:00 AM More reviews by bronze_chiqz

i juz loveeeeeeeee this colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will wear to all my dinners n special occasions!!!!it's truly a nice purplish mix mauve mix pinkish(i dunno how to say it) colour!!n recenlt i purchased Fluid, Twig n Spirit.They were juz great with any kinda outfit!!!!!bravooo mAC Lispticks!!!!!