August 28, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam III

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 2:46:00 AM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this color. It is a neutral,muted plum brown with grey tones in a matte texture. It is a very dull color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by cherrysoda

This has gotta be the best color for me among all MAC Viva Glam series from I to IV! A deep red which look subtlely plum, close enuough to maroon. MAC lipsticks r so well-pigmented dat well, they look exactly the same upon one's lips as the way it is in its tube! The shortage of a lippie in the rating is becoz it's a lil drying for my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this colour on me. A deep and mysterious wine-berry that's great for dramatic nights and sophistication. I bought it because I heard it's a personal fave of Drew Barrymore...and I LUVVVV Drew. Was completely impressed with the colour.

The only thing I don't like is the drying texture and how it emphasis fine lines on lips. It's also high maintenance in order to keep it even for long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2004 1:57:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

After a less-than-perfect MAC experience, I asked the MA for Viva Glam V and by mistake she gave me this instead. It definitely wasn't what I was looking for, it's a deep crimson red/burgundy that looks too harsh and scary to wear anywhere but the club. Not my type of lipstick, and I'll be returning this back to MAC ASAP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the review below, I'm an NC35 and this lipstick really suits me. It's a dark crimson but with enough brown to safely be worn in the daytime. I wear it also with some untempered gold lipglass over the top. Despite its heavy coloration, the lipstick is not trying and stays well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC 25 with dark brown hair and eyes. This matte lippie is fab-u-lous! It is a dark plum/burgundy. It brings out the blushy/flesh tones in us yellow toned girls. The matte formula is wonderful looking but requires some exfoliation and moisturizing before hand. This color is awesome for fall. Looks great with Oyster Girl lipglass on top.

EDIT 11/3/12:This color is still fabulous after all these years. I wore it with a black business suit, Pink Swoon blush, L'oreal Infallible Gel eyeliner in blackest black, and a swipe of haux, sketch, and grain eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kaytiej

Looking for a great red? This is the one! Slightly warm, slightly cool, but always fabulous. The matte formula can be a bit drying, but smooth a little bit of Rosebud Salve (or gloss) over your lips, and you're good to go! Talk about drama......Fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 9:03:00 AM More reviews by bronze_chiqz

i juz loveeeeeeeee this colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will wear to all my dinners n special occasions!!!!it's truly a nice purplish mix mauve mix pinkish(i dunno how to say it) colour!!n recenlt i purchased Fluid, Twig n Spirit.They were juz great with any kinda outfit!!!!!bravooo mAC Lispticks!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 11:28:00 AM More reviews by jeenathee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this. My sister gave this to me because she just didn't like the way it wore, but the trick is to just dab it onto the lips and to regard it as more of a stain. It's a beautiful deep rose shade that's both warm and cool. It brightens and warms up the complexion, but it has obvious blue undertones. A very flattering, complementary color that mixes well with just about any other shade. If I had known how superb this lipstick was, I would have bought it myself years ago.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2003 2:44:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this is my favorite of the Viva Glam series. Gorgeous! A very heavy cream red plum brown. Heavy in matte texture and color. It's pretty, but again use with a light hand and maybe tone it down with balm, or use it full on and put on some dark sunglasses for the incognito filmstar look!...it'd work as blush as well. Great vanilla scent.