MAC Viva Glam III

4.5

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite MAC lipstick. I love medium to deep berry colors for my lips. I love matte lipsticks, it lasts long and I like that. I'm down to my very last bit of it and I would definitely buy it again!

on 5/10/2005 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

RIS - gorgeous colour to replace all of my berry-brown shades that I had given/thrown away in the past. This is quickly turning into my HG of deep berry l/s colours. Apply really lightly (blot a few times) then apply MAC Lipglass in Chapeau over it and it is to die for.

on 4/25/2005 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Love this lipstick! I use it with the three lip pencils I own from MAC. Chestnut, Currant, and Nightmoth. If you have dark skin, this one is very flattering. Very smooth texture. Cannot say enough.

on 1/26/2005 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous, striking dark burgundy that doesn't go too grapey or too brown. Very, very well-pigmented and the money goes to a good cause. I have very fair skin, and it contrasts quite strikingly with my complexion. My green eyes nearly jump out at anyone who looks at me. If you have green eyes, you must get this. Your face, eyes, and skin will look amazing if you have my coloring. I like to wear lots of black mascara and a thin line of black eyeliner on my upper lid with this, but I could get away with wearing no other makeup because this brings out all my features all by itself. Terrific!

The first MAC lipstick I ever bought, and still my favorite for dark tones...on me, its a dark (but not TOO dark) muted slighty brownish burgandy color...It look beautiful on pale skin with cool undertones for a dramatic look..

on 11/10/2004 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I did not like this color. It is a neutral,muted plum brown with grey tones in a matte texture. It is a very dull color.

on 10/21/2004 1:30:00 AM

This has gotta be the best color for me among all MAC Viva Glam series from I to IV! A deep red which look subtlely plum, close enuough to maroon. MAC lipsticks r so well-pigmented dat well, they look exactly the same upon one's lips as the way it is in its tube! The shortage of a lippie in the rating is becoz it's a lil drying for my lips.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I adore this colour on me. A deep and mysterious wine-berry that's great for dramatic nights and sophistication. I bought it because I heard it's a personal fave of Drew Barrymore...and I LUVVVV Drew. Was completely impressed with the colour.

The only thing I don't like is the drying texture and how it emphasis fine lines on lips. It's also high maintenance in order to keep it even for long.

After a less-than-perfect MAC experience, I asked the MA for Viva Glam V and by mistake she gave me this instead. It definitely wasn't what I was looking for, it's a deep crimson red/burgundy that looks too harsh and scary to wear anywhere but the club. Not my type of lipstick, and I'll be returning this back to MAC ASAP.

on 3/13/2004 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Like the review below, I'm an NC35 and this lipstick really suits me. It's a dark crimson but with enough brown to safely be worn in the daytime. I wear it also with some untempered gold lipglass over the top. Despite its heavy coloration, the lipstick is not trying and stays well.

Popular Lipsticks