October 22, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by kuur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One day, when I was on a hurry, I snatched this eyeliner off the shelf at CVS because it was cheap and I wanted to try out a new eyeliner. I have to admit that I am amazed. It has been months since then and the color of the eyeliner (solid black) never faded. It is very bold still yet. I can make a winged look instantly within seconds. The brush is great for creating thick and thin lines, all for 1.99! I WILL BUY THIS FOREVER <3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by qtsara615

I did like this product for some time but eventually after application it starts flaking and coming off my eyelid almost looking like theres a dotted line above my lashes. I do like the packaging- small and cute. I also really like the thin brush applicator because it glides nicely and is easy to use. The price can't be beat and you definitely get what you pay for- cheap liquid liner. I much prefer Maybelline's gel liner to this because it actually stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Hasu

LOVE this liquid eyeliner! only cons is its not waterproof so it does tend to smudge a bit in the inner corners during the day, but c'mon it was only $2-3 its dirt cheap and a very nice dark black color. I love this and would repurchase again and again! best drugstore eyeliner, definately HG material for me. RECOMMENDED!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by 16andFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner! The first black liquid eyeliner I ever purchased! I bought this because it was cheap and it's very easy to handle. The only time you should ever have a hard time with this eyeliner is if you're insanely picky about how you want to arch it. Even arching is easy. It dries somewhat fast and it isnt waterproof which is the downside. NYC should create a waterproof version of this eyeliner, I wouldn't mind paying an extra $2 or so for a waterproof version. I got this eyeliner for about $3, NYC sells their makeup for cheap which shows that you should consider them!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by kittyfan4456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really oily lids and finding an eyeliner that will stay put was almost impossible. I use gel liner and than set it with this liquid liner and set it with black eyeshadow- which makes my eyeliner stay put the whole day! I find that the brush is flimsy, but nothing a little practice won't help. I wish there wasn't shimmer in this eyeliner though but overall, I think this is a great product :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

So far, this is the worst liquid liner I've used. I've tried the Revlon Colorstay (pretty good liquid liner). I've tried the L'Oreal Lineur Intense (My HG Liquid liner)....and then there's this. It was only $2.41 but it's not worth it. The applicator is too flingy, therefore the product gets everywhere, especially on my lashes. It even makes them clumpy! So when I apply my mascara, it's not flattering. Maybe it's because I have naturally long lashes? I don't know. Plus: it doesn't last long, the formula is just plain terrible, and it's quite pigmented (on the plus side, but the L'Oreal one is a lot more pigmented. You have to pay more for it, but it's worth it). Basically, don't waste your money for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kat123enh

I have the color, Pearlized Black with some shimmer in it. The brush is hard to use, and the liner doesn't stay on for a very long time. Maybe it's the color i picked up, but for oil to combination skin, it's not the greatest liner and it gets wiped off right away with water.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on a liquid liner kick and when I first bought it I hated it because I felt it wasn't as good as my L'Oreal Lineur Intense, but when I ran out I tried this again and I think it works just as good if not better. I have very oily lids for starters and this does not crease or fade on me with 10 hours and over of wear. The color is very black. The formula is a little wet so you have to give it a few seconds to set. Then only gripe I have with this is the brush, if it was stiff and pointed it would be perfection, but as of now it's the only one I've used the last 3 mos and the formula hasn't dried at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I really do like this product, it has a nice, dark black color and the brush is precise. I rarely need to apply a second coat with the exception of touch ups. I do find that the formula can crack after awhile, but can be quickly fixed with a touchup. I find no reason to spend $10 or more on a liquid eyeliner when this is more than sufficient.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe I have a different packaging, a newer packaging? Because it's black and has the writing in silver letters. Oh well. I bought this eyeliner after losing my favorite stiletto liquid eyeliner. I bought it black, on a limb. The brush took a while to get used to. This is a very unforgiving brush. One little shake of your hand and you're in a mess. The positive though is that it's somewhat easy to wipe away. I've made a mess of my eyes a few times with this. However, I do have to say that this is a good eyeliner once you get used to it. I can create really nice, bold, defined lines that last the whole day. The color black isn't as black as I would like. All in all, a good eyeliner for the price, but definitely not my favorite. I'd buy again, but there are other liners I'd buy first.