New York Color Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/30/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been using this eyeliner for years and love it. Affordable, long lasting, pigmented and easy to use.

on 5/29/2014 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My favorite liquid liner! Black applies a matte black--no navy or charcoal gray!--that lasts all day (no smudging on my contact lenses, either!), with a formula that stays true past six months. The small bristles take getting used to, as it applies with a LOT of product upon opening, but it's worth it. Dirt cheap, non-irritating for my sensitive, astigmatized eyes, and available at almost every drugstore, this is my favorite liquid liner.

on 5/13/2014 12:45:00 AM

love everything about it except I wish the brush was a bit thinner for more precision and it does transfer to my browbone because of my oily eyelids and slightly hooded eyes. but for the price it's a great product.

on 5/3/2014 10:28:00 PM

Love this eyeliner to cover my false lashes!! I've been using it for over a year and highly recommend for that kind of use! It's so inexpensive but lasts all day!! Love it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this over and over since I was 12 and started wearing it for dance recitals. I would never want to be without it. I can experiment with wings etc. and it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes, plus the formula is really great at not causing a big clean up, its so easy to fix mistakes. Every makeup beginner should own this for that reason. This eyeliner is an absolute staple for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Honestly the only liquid eyeliner I use. It comes off pretty easily during the day which sucks but I love the brush and it's so great to do wings with! And a great price! Win Win.

I had needed a new liquid eyeliner and I didnt want to spend allot so I purchased this and am happy I did. I like how this liner has a brush tip as I generally prefer that instead of a felt. The brush is small and is great at giving either a thin or thick line. The color of this is very black with a matte finish which I love. The tip of this brush can get goopy with product build up but running the tip of the brush over the edge of the tube solves that problem. This lasts me all day and it doesnt flake off or smudge. I have sensitive eyes and this hasnt caused any irritation. It washes off easily with my face cleanser. All in all I am glad that I purchased this.This is a great liquid eyeliner that helps achieve different looks, last all day, and doesnt sting eyes. I will still continue to try different liquid eyeliners as I love to try different ones but I would repurchase this again.

on 4/17/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Loved the rich color and how easy it was to apply but it just wouldn't stay on my eyelids. After a few hours, it always transferred and smeared all over my brow bone.

on 4/1/2014 12:16:00 AM

this is my favorite eyeliner since my revlon one ran out!
I have to say that I really like the texture and how smoothly it glinds on. it is pigmented as well. I accidently bought it in the wrong color, black pearl. But I am planning to purchase this again the next time I visit target. it's only $2.99 at target!
The only thing I hate about this product is the brush, it can be hard to apply at first, but once you get use to it, not so much anymore.

on 3/23/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

From Duane Reade this where I go this exact piece. Wal-Mart also ahs same thing and great stuff even a more wider selection like Duane Reade I like the packaging great eyeliner and very professional and new like a marker and then i suerly do goodly shake it I can style anyway under my eye, over my eye, cat-eye whatever . Great for the price, I like nyc roll on ligloss in cherry-banana a pro and I dislike the new eyeshadows ccylinder shape with doe-foot brush applicator gets everywhere not worth it I literally amost peeled mys kin ff to get it offf even with makeup remover but vaseline was the trick, this lasts ten hours I do it right and to get it off, na i don't need to never smuidges a dreammmm-eyeliner for me. I baught it yesterday and my HG liner now, I still am a MAC and more of an sephora nd Avon person but hey look I got a good deal. I was depserate a found out quantitity and quality high-end (expensive and low-end (cheap) it's really the matter of fact the factor is staying-power for me like the thicker the ligloss - the longer it stays put on my lips. Its totally worth it and it puts a smile on my face. I gave it a try.I gave it a shota nd hey can't comaplin got what I exactly wanted, I was gonna buy wet 'n' wild one untill iI got the cash regiater i took apeak at NYC and had a feeling this was calling me and would work for me and surely it did indeed and thats that.