BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

2.2

on 5/25/2006 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Proactiv spot treatment works so much better!

on 4/18/2006 4:35:00 AM

I'll use it because I have it, but it doesn't work any better than anything else I've tried and it cost a lot more. I tried my daughters Proactive spot treament and it worked much better to be perfectly honest. It also smells horrible. I love benfit, but I got gypped with this one

on 4/16/2006 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great just to dab on spots--I wouldn't recommend covering your whole face with it, because sadly it is a bit expensive for the amount you get. It got rid of any redness and really seemed to heal spots much faster than other products I've used. It also doesn't sting or dry my skin out as much. It may not be a bargain, but I keep buying it because it WORKS!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is far too expensive for what it is. if you must buy it, buy it on ebay for half price. I went thru the bottle in a week, and I didnt spill any. And after a day or two, the solution separates and you get white flakes at the bottom with clear liquid on top. weird. I dont even know if it did anything. The only reason I gave it more than a "1" is because I liked the smell, and it dried fast and clear. pretty silly. For $2 more you could buy Benefit's Kapow spot treatment, which is a cream/gel. It'll last you longer than a week, and it actually works, and it dries clear too. But the boo boo zap is a gimmic. I think it costs 2 cents to make the 0.20 oz you get, so its all profit for Benefit. (and benefit is my favorite brand).

on 3/30/2006 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Works great on my zits! Reduces redness and generally keeps the ones under the skin from developing. Haven't had a serious pimple popping up since I started using the product 10 mths ago.

on 2/17/2006 3:01:00 AM

I wanted this to work, buuuuuuut- spot treating a blemish isn't exactly something that makes sense ( I mean, the only way to treat them is to prevent them, or get a collogen shot.) Nice concept, but I suppose I shouldn't have been fooled by the false hope. :-P

on 2/3/2006 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

Nothing more to say but this did nothing for me at all.

on 1/19/2006 7:03:00 PM

I was really disappointed with this- even if the packaging was totally adorable. It didn't seem to do anything for my occasional pimple or two and it seemed to disappear way too fast.

on 1/16/2006 6:46:00 PM

The first time I bought this I came home to realize it was only half full; so, after exchanging it for a full one I tried it on. I worked wonderfully for about a week and then did nothing. I guess my skin just got used to it. I won't be buying this again.

on 11/27/2005 7:11:00 PM

I like this. I use it if I am getting a pimple and it's red and not fully developed, like under the skin. It makes the redness go away and it makes the pimple less than it would have been.

Popular Treatments (Face)