Cle de Peau Loose Powder

4.5

Active Ingredient: Purpose Titanium Dioxide 9.9; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Xylitol, Butylene Glycol, Peg-150, Erythritol, Aluminum Distearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Barium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Speciosa Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Tocopherol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alcohol, Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 1/4/2006 12:09:00 AM

WOW!! What should i say about this product? It's AWESOME!!!!!! EXCELLENT!! That probably explains everything about it. The best and the best loose powder I've ever tried! The particles are so fine, after u put it on your face, it just goes so smooth and give u the flawless look. It's way better than KP loose powder (for those who wants to compare with KP). I know the prices are quite high but it's worth to buy because after you buy this, you will never have to search for another loose powder since it's the best one out there. Will definately repurchase!

on 1/2/2006 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the most exquisite loose powder ever. Superbly milled, soft, and light. Although it appears pink in the tub, it gives a translucent shimmery finish. I couldnt detect any pinkish cast/shade on my makeup. This powder is so light and fine that the puff could only pick up a sheer layer of powder each time. Therefore no powdery effect. The powder doesnt even clump in the container. I wished they would improve the look of its packaging though ... very boring & old fashioned.

Update Sept 2006: Doesnt control shine effectively.

on 10/17/2005 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Received this in a swap...OMG my search is over for translucent face powder!!!
Feels incredible on the skin...melds into skin doesn't set on top of skin, such a beautiful flawless look. The cost is outrageous, and I am glad I won't have to shell out the money for a while...but when the time comes, I certainly will!!!
Edit: 12/15/05...if you are oily at all, this does minimal for oil:((
I am not oily but occ. t-zone and chin...you must re-apply.

on 10/15/2005 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You MUA ladies know what you're talking about. I asked my C de P rep for a sample of this because I had such stellar reviews. And -WOW! The texture is exquisite, and even though it does look quite pink, it goes on light and translucent and does not emphasize my pink undertones. It sets my makeup without looking chalky and tones down the shine without it making it look too matte. This stuff is wonderful -except for the price, of course.

on 10/4/2005 10:59:00 PM

Although it's awfully expensive I will keep buying it for the polished divine look it gives to my skin. Love the powder, it feels like an airy silk on the face.

on 9/16/2005 2:34:00 AM

Awesome powder! This product only comes in one color and seems really pink but when you put it on (it comes with a puff) it goes on sheer and translucent. You can use this for pretty much anything. I just started using a face moisturizer with a high sunscreen that leaves a sheen but I just put the powder over it and it creates a matte finish. This also sets your foundation wonderfully and for those of you that have oily skin, this would work great. It's pretty expensive but it lasts a long time. You only need several dabs to cover your whole face. I would definitely buy this again.

on 9/13/2005 3:05:00 PM

I love this powder as much as the Cle de Peau powder compact...which is a whole lot! The texture is simply exquisite. So finely milled and soft, it just melts right into your skin...leaving you with a no powder look, only gorgeous looking skin. The con is that it is ridiculously expensive. However, it really lasts a long time, even if you use it a few times a day. Also, I'm not sure if multiple colors are available, but the translucent shade I have is definitely on the pink side (in the container, but goes on, well, translucent.) This isn't an issue for pale and pink me, but may be an issue for other gals. Also, I don't really wear foundation, so not sure how it would wear over different foundations. I did find it worked well over concealor. Still, I find the stuff so heavenly, I have to highly advise all makeup addicted ladies to check it out.

on 8/17/2005 3:18:00 PM

There is nothing better on the market when it comes to setting your foundation. Light as air and undetectable on the skin, this powder is utterly amazing. Just pat it on over your foundation with the puff and flick off any excess with a large, fluffy brush. Voilą, your makeup looks completely flawless!

This is most finely milled loose powder I have ever tried. Does not have a strong scent and looks very natural upon application. If you want the best loose powder, this is the one I recommend.

on 5/31/2005 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! Leaves a beautiful flawless 'soft focus' finish and controls my oilies...one of the best powders I've tried....Edited to add that I used this on my friend who has a much darker skintone and it went on translucent on her as well. She was very nervous when I showed her this pink/white powder but once she tried it...she loved it!

Recommended for Normal Skin