November 23, 2014 | 1076 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cpohrer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this blush! I am NW15 and purchased Flushed. It gives me a natural looking rosy flush. For a quick yet polished English Rose look, I wear tinted moisturizer, concealor, Flushed, a Prescriptives cream highlighter, Rimmel Addicted lip liner and Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker or Nivea Kiss of Flavor in Cherry. Flushed is neutral enough to wear with cool or warm lip colors, as well as blue-based or yellow-based reds. I like it with Revlon's Cherries in the Glow, NYC's Sheer Ruby gloss and L'Oreal's Raspberry Smoothie Juicy Tube. It is long lasting, yet washes off easily with cleanser and water. Unlike Tarte's cheek gels, it is not sticky at all. I debated between Flushed and Rosy, and did not pick Rosy because it looked just like Dollymix on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by CAZUAE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this. I used to use Benefit's Benetint but it is both difficult to apply and overapply. Plus I don't think it has great staying power. Pixi (in Rosy), however, is incredibly easy to apply, very natural and you only need a small amount. I like to vamp up the colour slightly so I apply a light wash of Givenchy Prism Again in Blush over the top and the Pixi really gives it staying power. Superb, especially in Dubai's hot and humid climate. I wish I had purchased more Pixi products now though cos I got this in London and I am not sure this brand is on sale here.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLilies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My skin: normal (closer to dry), medium with yellow undertones (Asian yellow).

I bought two tubes: Sunkissed for summer and Flushed for winter but I want to try out Rosy and Natural too, cause I'm a gel blush whore. >:D

I've pretty much only use cream/gel blushes because powder just sits on top of my somewhat-dry skin. It's VERY long-lasting on me (5-7ish hrs), but it may not be on you if your skin is more oily than mine. If you have oily or normal-oily skin, I imagine the gel might just "sit" on your skin as powder blushes do on mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by yjoyce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been meaning to get this in "Flushed" for quite some time, but after stopping by Target 3+ times and never seeing it, I decided to settle for some of the other shades. Rosy and Natural probably wouldn't have flattered my skin tone at all (medium yellowy Asian). Sunkissed seemed as if it would work more as a bronzer, even though I wanted a blush. I decided to buy Sunkissed. When I opened the tube, I expected a browny color that I could use to contour my face, but it actually came out pink with brown undertones! It flatters my skin tone wonderfully, and it works beautifully on my summer skin. Flushed would probably be more suitable for my winter skin, but I will pick it up when I have the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by schpahky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of gel blushes as they look more natural on my very fair skin. When L'Oreal discontinued its Translucide blush I was heartbroken. Well, thank goodness Pixi arrived and since it lasts forever I've paid the $18 twice at Target (though I'll try Ebay next time). I like Rosy, it makes me look healthy and flushed but not TOO flushed. A little goes a very long way, it blends well, and lasts all day. The tube is portable and I feel safe with it in my makeup bag. Definitely a HG product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me tell you for a start that I never liked creme blushes or gel blushes, I never got along with the result they gave me.
I caved in and bought Pixi after reading the rave reviews here.
I have gotten this Cheek Gel in flushed... it looks cherry red in the tube I was almost terrified before application!
Instead, it's a marvellous, natural blushing color; goes on very very sheer and is moisturizing...
You would not tell you have makeup on, your cheeks get this wonderfully sexy colour, like you were running out in the snow.
it's great on bare skin and on foundation as well.
Get it if you have a chance, it's a wonder.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this 6 hours ago in 'flushed' before I went to work, I couldn't resist, I just had to tried it. So I ripped the ebay package in a flash, and open the cute little tube with a blood-red gel inside. I checked with MUA before I bid for it on eBay. This is quite similar to Oriflame Cheek Gel I bought 5 years ago, but the colors are different. The oriflame one is very pinkish, which sometimes makes me looks like a clown or looked overheated..but this one, I love it! The color can be scary, yes but don't let that scare you off..I push the end of the tube and a little gel came out, just a teensy bit would be enough. The color came out reddish and not pink like I thought it would be. I looked instantly radiant! My skin is not pale, I have medium yellow undertoned asian skin and when it gets hot outside, my skin would be red by itself. But since I'm at the office with air conditioning, my skin would look pasty and dull, but not anymore! This doesn't last all day, probably last about 4 to 6 hours top. Bought on ebay for USD6, so I guess it's totally worth it! The main ingredient is aloe vera, so no doubt this gel would be very moisturizing. As far as being comedogenic, I can't tell for now, will update soon if it makes my skin irritated or breaking out :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by layrareza

I just had to write a review about this product. I am so lazy when it comes to putting on makeup, that my blush always ended up looking horrible. I always wondered who bought these expensive cosmetics at Target, but one day I decided to look at the testers and give it a try.
I decided I needed a change and ended up buying this product in "Flushed" and I love it. It is so easy to apply, that even I look like a pro. I just put a little bit every morning and it stays all day, plus it looks very natural, not like the powder kind.
I love it, and it is definitely worth the $18 dlls, I will definitely keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I have both Rosy and Natural and love them both. I have been using these for many years actually. I love gel blush and these are both very good. Nothing very special about them compared to other gel blushes but they perform well and the colors both work well for me. For some reason the price bothers me as blush at Target shouldn't really cost $18 should it? I mean, it's Target. Granted I had no problem paying that when I bought them from beauty.com a few years ago but now it just seems....wrong. Good product though. If you like gel blush this is a good one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lux30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

have this in "flushed" - produces a nice, believable, subtle "out in the cold, red cheeked" color for my brunette, brown eyes, med. skin tone - - like that it's a gel and love that it's in a tube. price is bit much, but a little goes a long way. don't think this lasts very long, or to the end of the day, but it's not a prob for me to reapply.
Edit: just purchased this in SUNKISSED and it's pretty awesome. Nice, believable glow..... not overdone and of course never looks like actual makeup - like powders..... lasting power is still less than stellar, but it's better than others i've used.