April 23, 2014 | 1468 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Dior Abricot Creme for Nails

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by IndiaSusan

I love the results on my nails, the packaging is lovely and the colour of the creme is pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Addismax

This stuff has been around since 1963 and noone told me!! It is a bit of a gooey mess at first but does it ever work. No amount of hand cream was softening my cuticles but one night of this and what a huge difference. This will be the first Canadian winter my hands don't crack and bleed. One pot will last ages. I will definately repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Justify_my_Love

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This creme is fabulous for cuticles and nails. My nails grow so long and strong with this. Yes, it is a bit sticky/ gluey and messy (not a good idea for daytime use. This is only good as a nighttime treatment), and a tube would be more convenient than the screw-top jar, but just give this orange tinted, buttery creme a try. You will never have hangnails, raggedy cuticles, or splitting/ peeling nails again! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2007 4:13:00 AM More reviews by amarques

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally managed to get a little pot of this balm. The packaging is not great, for it may get a bit sticky in the border of the jar, when the cream is still unused or even hardly used.
Texture-wise it is a balm, and quite sticky and gooey at that. However I don't find it hard to remove it. You just massage until absorbed and in the end the sticky felling is completely gone.
I paid 20 for that, which is quite expensive for a nail product, but I am quite happy with the delivery so far.
You can feel little bits of dry cuticle coming out when you massage it, and it's quite good to get rid of that "excess"!
One thing I don't like is the smell. Some people seem to love it, but I think it's sweet and fruity (apricots of course) with a slight "stale" medicinal quality to it. But it doesn't last, which is good!
Overall a good product for dry skin in the cuticles. I have not used it long enough to confirm if the nails themselves really get stronger. But time will tell!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Goop city but I love it so. I use this when I want to pamper myself, or as the French say, really "tartiner". This is a once or twice weekly cuticle cream for me during the summer and nightly during the winter. Wish it came in packaging easier to use in the dark, as I put it on before I go to bed. Efficient product that keeps its promises, since I have started using it my cuticles are softer and my nails stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 11:29:00 AM More reviews by princessglamour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a wonderful cuticle/ nail creme!! A nice, thick, emollient texture. One complaint...I wish the tin was prettier (its just plain white plastic...Dior packaging is usually much nicer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by whataworld

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years. I first found it through my grandmother. I thought with the beautiful porcelain jar, it must be an antique. But lo, they still make it. Orangey-pink, makes the nails really healthy. I rub this in to fingers and toes unpolished every night. My nails are hard and grow like gangbusters. Such a gourmet product, it looks lovely in the boudoir. I grap my beau's toes every now and then, and he submits in exchange for a footrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wendyjh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got pretty good nails but always had dodgy rough skin around them and needed a monthly manicure to keep the cuticles under control. This stuff is an absolute godsend. I use it morning and night - just a tiny blob on each finger - rub it in and off you go. The skin around my nails is just looking gorgeous and I honestly don't need to have manicures because my cuticles are virtually non existent. My mother ended up trying and then buying it and said that her nails aren't splitting as easily as they used to and that's after a month. The tub will last me about a year and it's worth every single cent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! It is really effective and beneficial for my dry cuticles. The consistency of this cream is thick, almost like a balm, but it is not greasy. I thought I would use it only before going to bed but it sinks into the skin so fast that I can safely use it during a day, too. I also like a simple small white container.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2005 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Delinit

This is the best nail cream I've tried, but it's really sticky, so it's best applied at night. It hasn't done miracles, but nothing seems to do so for my nails, so I'll stick with it. The packaging looks cheap, which you wouldn't expect from such an expensive product. On the bright side, it will last a while.