August 30, 2014 | 962 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sn1509

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

when i first bought this product i thought i would love it, its so hyped up with claims of all these natural oils etc

however it really isnt that amazing - i used it for a week, and at first i thought it was helping with any blemishes i had, however after about four days it really irritated my skin.

for anyone with sensitive skin i would not recommend this, it burns and stings a HELL of a lot, i know a lot of people said this worked for them, but im just not a fan of the overly tough love when it comes to my skin, so this is a no-go for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

I love this product! If you begin to feel a pimple coming on, a dab of this, and it will completely prevent it from forming. You can dab this on an inflammed, already existing pimple and it will help it vanish pretty quickly. I apply it before I go to bed, and in the morning the pimple is a lot smaller! I recommend it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is just awesome in every way possible. It really helps reduce redness and gets rid of pimples pretty quickly. I like to put it on before I go to bed and when I wake up my pimple is noticeably smaller. It doesn't get rid of it right away but the pimple goes away much faster with this then with any other product I have tried. The only downfall I can see is that it does sting a bit when you put it on but it goes away after a minute or two. It might not be too great for people with sensitive skin though because it is very potent.
I would and will buy this again. It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my 4th bottle. Love this stuff. It always works and helps to clear stubborn pimples/boils in a few days but heals it and reduces inflamation right away.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by renie777

This worked great for reducing and eliminating my nasty cystic acne. It smells like tea tree and licorice which I prefer over some of the more medicine smelling spot treatments I've tried. A word of caution, try not to go over board with using it, or your skin will become red, dry, and irritated. I would sometimes have to go a max of using it every other night, depending on how sensitive my skin became.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

God, I hope this stuff works. Because it smells strongly of Pine- Sol, and then it smells like licorice, for about 10 minutes. Since it's on your face you really cannot avoid the smell. It's such a convenient roll on product. I put it over acne above and below the skin, but the sting wasn't that bad. It's nothing compared to alcohol or an acne toner going onto a pimple. If you feel it, you know it's working at least. The willow bark is the natural acne killer, and tea tree oil kills bacteria. The calendula helps with redness or swollen pimples. I think this is basically the same thing as the spot treatment, AND they are the same size with the same ingredients.

Update: I think I know why the spot treatment is better than this one, but it's probably a reason I can live with. It's getting cloudy inside the rollerball, and I can only think that it is from dry skin or skin cells that end up on the rollerball. They get inside the product. I have good skin for the most part, and just bought this a few weeks ago. I also keep my skin clean and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Chritylala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff really works! I have tried everything under the sun to spot treat pimples, and this seems to work the best! It even works on my cystic acne that flairs up occasionally. I apply once, let it dry for a minute and then reapply again. I will definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Ryokumuji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Holy moly, this stuff works great for me. Lately, I've been having tiny break outs all over my face this product shrinks the pimples dramatically! In only a couple of days, some of my zits that I had applied this to are completely gone. Would definitely buy again.

Edit: I do have a complaint about this product. After using it several times, I noticed what looks like dead skin cells in the tube, like a few other reviews have said. It does gross me out and it makes me weary of rubbing the roller ball on my face. Wouldn't I be rubbing those icky dead skin cells back on too? So I'm gonna take away a lippie. The product is still very effective but perhaps the roller ball is not the best idea in the world.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by luckygreenclover25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is okay but I don't think I would repurchase. Sometimes it stings a little bit when I put it on, which makes me think it's working. I think it has helped clear my blemishes faster than without using it. I wouldn't recommend wearing it under makeup because it is an oil and your makeup will just slide off. So for that reason I usually apply it before bed. My biggest complaint is the smell. I thought it would smell like tea tree oil but it smells like black licorice (which I can't stand!). The roller ball applicator seems really unsanitary. To avoid bacterial contamination, I roll it on my finger tip, then dab the product on my spot. Also, the bottle tends to leak. I wanted to try something more natural but I think I'll go back to my regular salicylic acid spot treatment after I've used this up.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by sheLoVic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

it is great for minor break out..help to reduce any pimples and acne..

i like the roller ball because it makes easier to aply..but i also hate it because my dead skin trapped on the roller and bottle..it looks gross!