July 23, 2014 | 1983 users online

Lip Treatments - MAC - Lip Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 1:28:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this product years ago in the pot. It came in a LE set with wipes ect. I love the smell of it and that smaller size pot lasted me off and on for a year. I do hate putting my fingers in things, though. When I went back to Mac, they had it in a tube. So I purchased that and my next tube was great. Lasted me for about a month, which is standard for a stick. It moisturizes, gives my lips a light coating and does not come off too easily when drinking. I also purchased the tinted ones and like that too. I have gone through 5 overall but noticed with my last tube that I am just finishing up that the cover cracked and came off in 4 different spots. I had to tape it together. I do not know if they are using different plastic but that was so annoying. I have never have that happen to anything else I have carried before. I will continue to purchase another but hopefully there will be no issues with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by MichaelinOrlando

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The tube product is amazing. it conditions my lips like no other, and as I am aging, I have drier lips and skin. I love using this in conjunction with palmers cocoa butter swivel stick and my lips love me for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have re-purchased this time and again for years.

The consistency is great - the formula of the one with SPF 15 just melts into your lips. The smell is a light vanilla, and I wear it alone quite often. I wear it every day. In the morning, alone, or under gloss or lipstick. And again at night for bedtime. And really, any time in between when I feel I need a little extra!

I have one at home with my makeup, and one in my purse. This feels fantastic on my lips. And while I do use it as much as I wrote above, one pot does last quite a while for me. I hope they never discontinue this. Also of note, in my opinion, the formula for the one in the pot is WAY different than the one in the tube. I thought the one in the tube was a bit greasy for my taste.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by puchokiki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this product, but my lips ended up flaking like crazy. I have no idea why, but this seems to happen with all MAC tinted lip conditioners I've ever bought, but I was hoping that because this one wasn't tinted it wouldn't make my lips flake, but my lips somehow ended up flaking even more. I don't think I'm allergic because it doesn't sting my lips and there is not swelling or redness.

I will say that it does feel very moisturizing on my lips when I first apply it and I like the smell. I also like that it has SPF. The packaging is very sturdy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by lisztomania

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this product! I have had chapped lips for as long as I can remember and this has been the only lip balm I have tried that has completely healed my lips. I previously used Burt's Bees and that honestly sucks compared to this. I don't know what people see in Burt's Bees because although it may provide instant relief of dryness, it doesn't last and my lips just go back to its chapped-like state within a few hours.

However, this lip balm provides long-lasting relief to chapped lips. I started using this product a week ago, and since that first application, I have not had chapped lips at all!! And I'm serious - I am so amazed that my lips feel so soft and look so healthy with no flaky bits for me to peel at (especially since it's winter over here!!!). Even my bf noticed the difference :)

It lost one lippie for me because I can't stand the way this thing tastes... it smells like vanilla, but the taste is not as pleasant.. the packaging can also be improved, but I'm not as fussed with that as others.

Overall - great product, BEST product used for day time for lips - I use it all day, every day and a little goes a long way. I am so happy at the dramatic difference it has made for my lips!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lip conditioner in Gentel Coral after hearing good reviews about it and how conditioning it is. Well in my opinion it is not really that good. It is ok but for the price of it, I expected it to be much better. I would put it on before lipstick or something like that to prevent them drying out but apart from that I don't really use it.

I find the little pots of Vasaline Lip Balm to be much more conditioning than these and they are tons cheaper, I think they are 99p or something. Its ridiculous the price of these lip conditioners when they don't even do that much. I wouldn't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by sunkistchic03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this lip conditioner adds moisture into the lip. they do not peel or dry at all. i love this product especially under mac lipstick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by elfelettem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought a few of these on impulse originally. I don't find them all together conditioning, I don't like the packaging and I think they are extremely expensive for an average lipbalm. The only time I really do tend to reach for them is when I'm wanting to put on underneath a lipstick to sheer it out or to prevent my lips drying out. Its pretty good for that. But I wont repuchase (If I run out before products go off).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Don't know if I want to buy this again, since there are better things out there. However, it's a conditioner and an SPF in one, which I haven't found other than Avon's lipstick conditioner (which is also good). But good isn't great. This is good. I much prefer my Dior Maximizer for volume and generally smoothness. I'll stick with Nivea, Fresh, and Aveeno for SPF however, as I prefer them to this. The scent is alright, but I prefer something more citrus like (Fresh) when I'm ready to hit the outdoors. Not quite like this. The consistency is alright, I'd imagine this is great under a lipstick, but I notice better results with my Avon lipstick conditioner as it gives a full pout under my lipgloss along with SPF. More than this. Cheaper too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by MFeld418

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I bought this while visiting the MAC store in Santa Barbara. At first I thought this was AMAZING!!!! However, while the formula is amazing the regular lip conditioner is not in fact clear. If you put on more than a slight amount you being to look like you have really while colored lips. If I repurchase the "un-tinted" lip conditioner it will only be used for night time. Otherwise I love these things and you can't go wrong!!!