October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was 2/$10 at Sephora. I love the small bottles, perfect for carrying it in my purse or backpack. I love bringing this when I go hiking. It refreshes my face without making it feel dried out afterwards. I also use this to set my makeup. It makes my face feel moist even after I applied my makeup. When my made up face feels dry, I'll just spritz this all over my face. Def will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by maneandchic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love to spray this in an intense moment. It's great for summer. I've heard some people put in the fridge. It's one of my staple products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by hannahxx0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this on a recent trip to New York where I got two 50ml cans for $10 from Sephora.
I gave one can to my sister and I think it only took her about five days after receiving it from me to then order a larger can. So she obviously liked it!

I also really like this product. I've never used anything like it before i.e. a make up setter, which is the reason I bought it and I am impressed.
Even if I didn't feel like it did the job I would probably re-purchase it due to it leaving my skin feeling cool and hydrated after applying a full face of make up.

If anyone from the UK knows where I can buy this please let me know as online it's pretty pricey and I'm coming to the end of my 50ml can!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by PoseyMadison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great to top off makeup especially liquid foundation to give it a more natural look. Also it is good when your face is dry and any more lotion would not do any good. It gives a nice spritz.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by BuddyBuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry skin, so I was super excited about this. It is very refreshing, but cure my dry skin it did not. However, it works wonders for refreshing make up, especially if you have a photoshoot or long function to attend. My skin way still flaky-it felt better for a while, but I'd have to respray over and over again, and this is pretty pricey for water. If dry, flaky skin is an issue for you, I highly recommend something I found on a site a came across.

The site is premieradvocare.com I don't think they specialize in skincare, but they have a "Definite Difference" line that worked wonders for my skin. I used the Vitamin C Reparative on first, then the 50 SPF daily moisturizer. I just use the night cream for nighttime. The first day, my skin already felt better, not so tight. It definitely did not flake as much. By the third day-no flaking whatsoever. I was in love. Now, instead of using the Evian for easing flakiness, I can save it for those "ahhhhhh!!" moments. Luxury in a can!! I absolutely love the Evian, but can't afford to spritz my face every 10 minutes, so now I have a balanced solution. Definite Difference for the cure, Evian for relaxation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

It's compressed water in a can.. Expensive compressed water in a can... Not a fan of the water in a can.. Fix + is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I mean ik this is water in a can but its real nice:) plus its cheaper than da fix plus sooo yeh prbly willl but again not sure:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Yes, it's water in a can. I have used this one and Fix+ and I enjoy both I suppose. To me it's pointless to buy water in a can when I could easily use purified water and a spray bottle to probably get the same outcome. I bought this then later thought, "Why"? Regardless, I decided to use it. Afterall that is why I bought it. So everyday after I've completely finished my makeup I spray this to "set" it. Now, I've never heard of anything like this until I got into youtube so I know this might sound ridiculous to some people. It probably is ridiculous. Anyway, I THINK my makeup lasts longer but maybe it's because I believe the theory the youtubers have put out there about this working for that reason. Either way, I'll use it up and who knows....I might just buy it again!!
UPDATE: I have purchased this again and again. I do not use foundation, I only use concealer and msfn. I apply the msfn with a dense brush for more coverage but I hate the powdery(is that a word?) finish my skin has afterwards. This helps alot. I still have my coverage but I don't look all powdery. Just wish it were sold in my hometown. I have to snag it when I make the 2 hr drive to a big city or when I'm already placing an online order.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product prior to applying facial oils (Clarins Blue Orchid and Clarins Santal). Misting my face with this product prior to oil application helps the oil "spread" more easily on my face.
I also use this product as a refreshing mist when my face is dry and/or irritated from Retin-A use. I do not think that this products provides much moisture, but it does feel soothing when applied to problem skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I purchased the travel size of this. At first I thought this would be a bit like the Shu Uemura Depsea Water, but it wasn't!
In fact it was no more then just water in a can with no skincare properties at all. The only thing it did was cool my face down on a hot day.
Such a waste of money!