April 16, 2014 | 1578 users online

Skincare - Face - Evian - le Brumisateur

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I mean ik this is water in a can but its real nice:) plus its cheaper than da fix plus sooo yeh prbly willl but again not sure:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Yes, it's water in a can. I have used this one and Fix+ and I enjoy both I suppose. To me it's pointless to buy water in a can when I could easily use purified water and a spray bottle to probably get the same outcome. I bought this then later thought, "Why"? Regardless, I decided to use it. Afterall that is why I bought it. So everyday after I've completely finished my makeup I spray this to "set" it. Now, I've never heard of anything like this until I got into youtube so I know this might sound ridiculous to some people. It probably is ridiculous. Anyway, I THINK my makeup lasts longer but maybe it's because I believe the theory the youtubers have put out there about this working for that reason. Either way, I'll use it up and who knows....I might just buy it again!!
UPDATE: I have purchased this again and again. I do not use foundation, I only use concealer and msfn. I apply the msfn with a dense brush for more coverage but I hate the powdery(is that a word?) finish my skin has afterwards. This helps alot. I still have my coverage but I don't look all powdery. Just wish it were sold in my hometown. I have to snag it when I make the 2 hr drive to a big city or when I'm already placing an online order.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product prior to applying facial oils (Clarins Blue Orchid and Clarins Santal). Misting my face with this product prior to oil application helps the oil "spread" more easily on my face.
I also use this product as a refreshing mist when my face is dry and/or irritated from Retin-A use. I do not think that this products provides much moisture, but it does feel soothing when applied to problem skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I purchased the travel size of this. At first I thought this would be a bit like the Shu Uemura Depsea Water, but it wasn't!
In fact it was no more then just water in a can with no skincare properties at all. The only thing it did was cool my face down on a hot day.
Such a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I use the MAC fix+ everyday to give my face a more dewy finish and to set my makeup, and I love how it works. This facial spray creates a similar effect. I've only ever bought the travel sized bottles, just because I use this mostly in the summer when I'm at the beach. I purchased it last April when I went on a cruise, and it was a lifesaver on the hot caribbean islands! The travel pack comes with two 1.7 oz bottles, which is perfect to keep one in your makeup bag, and one in your beach bag. It also fits in the TSA liquid guidelines, which fix+ doesn't.

Overall, I think this is a great product, very refreshing and hydrating. :)
I'd recommend trying out the travel sized ones first to see if you like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by lesdesirables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's crazy how we pay so much money for compressed water.
But I do have to admit, this is a great product to have.
My favorite use is for touch-ups. If I need to redo my makeup, I will pat down my oil with a clean and clear oil sheet, then I will spray my face with this, take a makeup sponge and pat powder or compressed foundation all over. It holds the makeup to your face better.
I also use it to clean my eyeliner brush, which I have to do daily. So just a tiny little spritz and I pat the brush on a washcloth (which I always have nearby to clean, wipe my fingers, etc).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff :) most of the time when im really dry around my mouth i spray it all over my faced... and it doesn't make my oily cheeks more oily but hydrates my dry parts! its wonderful :) i usually dab away the excess with a napkin or a sponge ! it makes my face look nice and dewy :) i also use it to set everything. but i would recommend who ever is gonna buy this to buy the travel size for your purse and large size for home. because i love touching up my makeup after having "fun" with my guy and spraying this after makes everything blend so you cant even tell i touched it up ;) pretty much i just love it :) CAN YOU TELL?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Water in a can, you're so cute. I have dry skin, so spraying water on it feels refreshing and definitely can't hurt anything. I'd repurchase. It's expensive for water, yes. But expensive if you think of it as a makeup product, nah.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

I have oily skin so I like this product because you can control the amount you want on your skin. Plus its so refreshing on the skin. Also in the summer its great if you get a little to much sun on your face, a little spritz and your skin feels less tight and itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 4:25:00 AM More reviews by MockTurtle2

This is my new favourite product! My husband laughs at me because he says it's water in a can, but it is fantastic! Ever since started using this 2 weeks ago my skin looks clearer and brighter and well moisturised.

I use this after I moisturise in the evenings and mornings, and then just before I put on my liquid makeup. I don't wait until it dries before applying foundation, and it makes my make-up glide on, giving a hint of deweyness. My make-up seems to last longer with this too.

I honestly think this is just the best. Shame it is so expensive!