Dior Long Optic mascara

3.2

on 11/22/2002 8:33:00 AM

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. I bought it at the recommendation of one the Sephora's sales assistants. It does go one well and at first it gave nice length and definition to my lashes but it has been awhile since I have used it. I think I prefer Lancome but would buy this again so I can try it with my new Benefit eyelash curler and longicil extender, because those two items make such a difference.

on 11/13/2002 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because the Diorshow (for which I was lemming in a BIG way) was sold out, quel bummer. The SA from Fashion Fair who waited on me vowed that this is the only mascara she wears, and I can see why. Long, lush, clump-free lashes with only one application, and no flakes or smudging. Big rave! Definitely will repurchase.

on 11/12/2002 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great mascara! I have been using Maybelline Great Lash, Jane Fan Club Curling Mascara, and Bourjois Coup de Theatre, but today I bought this at Sephora in Black for $20. It's the best! I really saw it separate my lashes- no comb needed! My lashes looked long and thick. It definitly brought attention to my eyes! I would buy this again, putting the price tag aside... it's totally worth it! Very happy with this purchase.

on 10/19/2002 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I like this mascara. I've been a loyal user of BB's Thickening Mascara for almost 2 years now, and while I still adore it, I may like this one even more! When I put it on, it really coats all the way to the very tips of my lashes, which does make them look longer than they usually do. Also, there are absolutely no clumps, even with several coats. And, my favorite part of all, my lashes stay soft with this mascara, no matter how many coats, and even after it dries completely. BB made my lashes kind of stiff. This mascara makes my lashes look like soft, long, lush fringe. Yay!

on 9/17/2002 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful lush, long lashes this stuff gave me. I love the style of the brush applicator, too. Unfortunately, it smudged and smeared after a few hours so the staying power isn't that great if you have oily skin near your eyes. Will not repurchase.

This mascara is great for long, clump-free lashes...it actually looks really natural because it just builds length. Awesome if you have thick, short lashes.
The only things I don't like are the price tag and the fact that it tends to smudge on my bottom lids. I'll stick with their Facination mascara.

on 7/28/2002 2:14:00 PM

I have "Purple Optic". I normally don't care for colored mascaras, but this one is really a black with just a slight purple effect. Overall good mascara anyway -- lenghtens pretty well. I got this one for a special occasion and wear it from time to time, but would probably not use this line daily.

on 7/20/2002 6:54:00 AM

This is a great mascara for lengthening without clumping. The look is shiny and reasonably natural. You have to be careful to avoid smudging - creamy eye products may cause it to rub off. There are some nice colors too - green is especially recommended for bringing out green eyes.

on 7/1/2002 3:37:00 PM

I found that this product does give good length, but it doesn't really do anything for thickness. It is very pricey though, I spent $21 on it in Macys. I think that it is not worth the money even though it gave good length.

on 5/26/2002 12:28:00 PM

It's a nice mascara that makes my lashes look much more dramatic. The reasons I wouldnt buy it again is because it's way expensive and it gets clumpy.

Popular Mascaras