July 31, 2014 | 1438 users online

Foundations - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by apotter26

I actually love this foundation. This is for dry skin, so if you have oily or combo your skin may be oily during the day. It feels a little slick at first, but it dries to a nice dewy finish. My skin looked dewy, but didn't feel like it. It left my skin with a nice glow and it looked very natural. I think this is better than Photogenic because it is more sheer, but covers better. It also looks good with a bronzing powder. This is a very good foundation, I just wish it was a little cheaper.

**Update 04/27/2007** I still have the same bottle of this. I use it only in the winter time. I am sure it is way beyond the expiration date, but so what. I love this foundation. It is the only foundation that I use in the winter months. In the summer it is way to hydrating. If I ran out, I am not sure if I would purchase this again, just because of the price, but that would be the only reason. Other than that, this is my favorite foundation. My skin is very dewy, natural looking, and fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sunshines113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my summertime makeup, when I don't want anything heavy and just a sheer, lightweight coverage will do. This feels lighter than air and has great texture to it. Does not break out my skin and leaves a beautiful dewy finish. Great shade range too!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2004 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rubydoo2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just couldn't get past the smell. I loved the way it felt when I applied it, but it smelled awful and dried my skin out terribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2004 12:20:00 PM More reviews by anniehall999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the mousse foundation. I bought it quite a while ago and thought it was fairly expensive, but it's lasted quite a while and I would have finished a cream foundation bottle by now. I love the sheer coverage it gives..makes me feel like I'm not wearing foundation at all. People actually think my skins is that nice! I found that patting it on over blemises gives quite good coverage, while just sheering it out over the smooth areas workes to even out my skin tone. Best of all, I don't get that awful gucky feeling that I get by the end of the day with most cream foundations. I use the natural color, and after using much of the bottle I can't imagine using anything else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2004 5:13:00 AM More reviews by chilli

I didn't like this either. The smwell was awful and it settled in my pores and irritated my skin. Not good.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2004 9:51:00 AM More reviews by redov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the worst foundation I have ever tried. I really wanted to like it after all the rave reviews. but oh my gosh. First of all, the counter did not have my color. and tried to match a dark dark color to me. (i asked an asian woman to help me because I'm asian. so i tried to trust her) They convinced me. I tried it the next morning over my entire face and I looked like I was sick. It was a purplish color (and I have a normal to pale complexion) So I decided I would exchange the color but left the foundation on to see how my skin reacted. About 30 minutes later my skin started to burn and itch. It took about 3 cotton pads to wipe off all the makeup from my face. I splashed a bunch of cold water over my face to get the pain to lessen.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2004 2:05:00 PM More reviews by bbarrelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmmm...not for me. Basically no coverage at all. I like on the sheer side but with this it's like why bother wearing it at all?
Tried it b/c of all the raves but returned it after wearing 2 days, just don't think it made me look good. Didn't hide redness or any small flaws and seemed to fade by end of day?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2004 11:45:00 AM More reviews by mia28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear foundation but decided to give this one a try after reading reviews. So glad I did. I bought it in Champagne which is a perfect match for my PPP (will try Vanilla as winter settles in). Light & airy, doesn't leave that tell-tale line around the jaw. Probably wouldn't work good of you need moderate coverage but great for blending & evening out skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by lime_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm changing my original review (which was positive) because I'm just not loving this anymore. My skin is mostly clear and even-toned, so I just need something to help me look a little more polished. Unfortunately, this mousse doesn't really improve upon what's there. Plus, as my winter pale face sets in, the Vanilla shade just makes my face look a tad dirty. Macy's didn't have anything lighter. It's not that this foundation is bad, it's just that it doesn't really DO anything...except make my wallet 30 bucks lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by only

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great foundation. It's difficult for me to use the regular fluid foundation, my skin is com-dry. I love this mousse one, it's easy to apply and never dry out or break out, it works well with finger tips or sponge. The coverage is OK for me(my skin is not perfect at all---pore, redtone and acne).Will repurchase ( but I want to try more brand as well )