December 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Diamancel - The Tough Buffer #11

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2004 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bchamp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A pricey pedicure tool, that is absolutely essential, for salon soft feet. I've never been a fan of shaving calluses, & this tool, buffs off calluses, safely & effectively, without pain or risk of infection. It's a large paddle, embedded with diamond shards, with a nice handle, to grip & prevent slippage. Easy to clean, just wash with soap & water, & a soft brush, rinse clean, & store. Nothing I've tried has worked as well as this little gem. After I buff, I apply a rich, foot cream, then cover with cotton socks. The next morning, I have soft, sandal worthy feet. It's pricey, but will last a long time, & the best part is, it's truly effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Twins2000

This is a great foot buffer! I just got it yesterday and have turned my hard, cracked, unsightly feet into much softer, smoother, more comfortable and presentable ones. Pumice stones just don't compare (I can't believe the difference)! I hated to spend so much (about $46 USD), but it definitely was worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've had my Diamancel Tough Buffer for about 4 years now, have used it easily over 100 times, and it's in exactly the same condition it was in when I bought it. It works beautifully on callouses, better than anything else I've tried, and I've never had to spend another penny on a foot buffer, so it's well worth the price. Just remember, it's made to be used on dry feet. If you wet them, its effectiveness is reduced. If you're a manicurist, you'll love it because it can be easily sterilized and reused, over and over and over...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by PetLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After not dating for apx. 6 years, and wearing high heels for 2o something, I ended up with a boyfriend who loves what else - foot rubbing! Uggh! I found one of these diamancel buffers for callous(mine was $36.)and thankfully had the good sense to splurge on it. It takes a lot of work on the tootsies, but what a difference. I love this tool.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2003 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Lolly2003

This is quite expensive but well worth it. The product is actually made with diamonds, it's crazy. But it works, and lasts forever. You will never have to buy another one ever....so it's a good purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by jasbury

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are a great investment--work great and last a lifetime!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

$48 dollars well spent. The Diamancel buffers are fantastic. THey are expensive but really get rid of dead skin on the feet. Leaves them super soft and smooth. I have three and this is the best of the three for callouses!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2003 9:27:00 AM More reviews by goldenglow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this product after reading the raves on MUA. Though the file is not cheap (about $48) when you consider that it will last years its a bargain. It's a fabulous product. Right after the first use my feet felt softer and wonderful. Far superior to any other files I have tried.
I purchased mine from beauty.com, with a $10 off first time customer code, free shipping and using my favorite discount rebate site.
You can also find it a luxbeauty for less than retail if you pay in Canadian dollars.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2003 1:15:00 PM More reviews by samicami

I love this so much that i went out and bought it for my mother and my aunt. I have very bad feet from running and walking around the house barefoot. My husband who is not a fan of rough feet had to compliment me on them and said it is so noticable. Tip... Use Vicks Vapor rub once a week under socks while sleeeping and it really helps to soften the rough spots

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Breanna522

I bought this more than a year ago from the BlissOut catalog. It still works like new and is a great investment piece. My mom and I fight over it so I will be getting the other $48 foot file The Classic Big Buffer and the $36 callus remover The Conqueror. These foot files make a great gift. I plan on using them in my spa I dont like anything else (i.e. harsh drugstore brands)