April 16, 2014 | 1705 users online

Makeup Brushes - L'Oreal - Concealer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 3:35:00 PM More reviews by IvoryLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the other raves: this a great brush for a low price. It is good quality, never sheds, and is shaped just right for the undereye area. It especially makes creamy/pot concealers go on more smoothly and evenly than using your fingers. I wish now I had bought a second one, since these are hard to find in my area!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 1:10:00 PM More reviews by fairylis

Love this brush! So soft and never sheds. My under-eye concealer never made any sense until I started using this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Where was this when I bought my expensive Vincent Longo foundation brush? I love this little thing. It makes cream eye shadows go on smoothly, it washes without shedding, and it looks sleek and professional -- all for about $8 USD. Awright!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by cynlynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great Brush at a great price. This beats any fancy dept. store brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jaymefrank

I love this brush so much that I bought two thanks to the reviews here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 4:27:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome brush!I've never used a concealer brush before,but the SA I spoke to @ E6 suggested to use one with the new Becca concealer I bought.The bristles are a nice soft taklon and it works beautifully to blend the concealer under my eyes and around the nose.Definite rave.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 3:21:00 AM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great concealer brush. I use it to even out my undereye concealer. It leaves the area really smooth. The hairs are really soft. It's great quality. No hairs have fallen out and I've washed it a couple times already. A couple of lines in Sephora carry the same kind of brush with a higher price, so this is definetely a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 12:55:00 AM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best concealer brush I've yet used. It's softer than any high-end concealer brush i've used & the application is wonderfully even. It hasn't shed and washes easily. L'Oreal should love me. My HG concealer is L'oreal Airwear Brightener and my HG concealer brush is theirs as well. I love them both so much I have more than one of each. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow!!!!! I am so impressed with the quality of this brush! It feels so high end, but at such a low price! The brush is just the right size and the bristles are just the perfect texture for applying under eye concealor. Also, the handle is a nice length and attractive. Definate winner here! I am actually going to go back and get another one so I don't have to wash it every day (I am not even using my other concealor brushes anymore because I like this one so much!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 12:09:00 PM More reviews by persa

I got this yesterday and used it today with my burt's bee's concealer (which I like because it's very pigmented and sticky so it stays in place) My under eye area looks so natural. This is a big concealer brush probably better suited to the undereye area rather than the zits but I used mine on both and it worked. $7.95 + 10% off at Eckerd's.