July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Rikio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product was okay at first, but after two weeks, it was terrible. The scent is artificial, the product is smooth like "gel," but after a while it got really sticky, it made my lips smooth but *thirsty* (the oddest feeling), and the tube leaks everywhere! :/

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2005 4:19:00 PM More reviews by jh14cm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff in Bubble Gum! This Bubble Gum scent is WAY better than the scent of the waxy crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by gigglygal1o1

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I have finally found my HG clear lip gloss!! I love how the tube is so compact... you can pretty much just slip it in your pocket and go! But really, this is a great gloss--it's moisturizing, has a great scent (I have it in vanilla), has great staying power, and it's cheap! I use this under or over lipstick depending on whether I want a subtle or dramatic glossy lip. Overall, an amazing clear lip gloss!! I will definitely repurchase this! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2005 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lilliannnn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite cheap lipgloss, by far. I've had all of the flavors except Watermelon and the 2 new ones (Pink Lemonade and something else.. Maybe Bubblegum?) Anyways, they're all excellent smelling. It's not exactly "long-lasting" but still good for something for $2.50. They're pretty shiny, too. A great prodcut.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2005 10:26:00 AM More reviews by poegrl

I've always loved lip smackers, but when I saw that these had aloe and vitamin e, I had to try them. I bought celestial strawberry and immediately loved how shiny my lips looked. These leave my lips very soft and moisturized, unlike many dept. store brands which actually make my lips chapped. They're so cheap and tiny that I can put one in my pocket, coat, purse, etc. They go great over lip balm and lip color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by pammo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

They've been out at my local Target for forever, so I finally got annoyed and swapped for one! =) Cherry Berry (I think a special edition one) has a great texture and moisturizes really well. It also smells fantastic - it's even got my younger 15 yr old cousin, who usually stays at least 30 feet away from my makeup, hooked! My HG clear lipgloss!! Now I have to go hunt and buy one for her =) (and backups for me, hehe). Only bad thing about this is the size - talk about tiny! Oh well. It's so cheap anyways.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2005 10:08:00 PM More reviews by lipglossqueen16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the celestial strawberry..I love the scent...and I love the applicator...but it's really thin and doesn't stay glossy for more than a minute...but does keep my lips soft. Overall it's alright but I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by jaimewahoo

i love these, i am hooked. they leave my lips really soft and they stay on (at least on me) for a really long time. i'm impressed. they are kind of thick and sticky (not too bad) but i like that, it stays on. so far i have vanilla, cotton candy, and pink lemonade and i love them all! will continue to repurchase!
update- i just bought strawberry and bubble gum. i didn't like the strawberry that much but i did like bubble gum-it smells like the pink bubble yum bubble gum!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by foreveryoursxx

First i had this in vanilla, and it was your typical vanilla scent, but it did wonders on your lips. And then i decided to buy strawberry Kiwi... Don't ask why, because i hate strawberries, but i loved it. It was sweet but not over powering. If you have chapped lips but want flavor, get this, it works wonders on chapped lips :) I think i'll pick up cotton candy and pink lemonade next time i'm at meijers (and they're buy one get one free =P)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 5:37:00 PM More reviews by icedxxlemonade

these are my favorite clear lipglosses! ive had strawberry kiwi, vanilla, and strawberry and they all smell wonderful. this lipgloss last a good amount of time and isnt too sticky. woo hoo!