Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in strawberry kiwi because I had been warned about the terrible smell of vanilla and sugar crystal. I love it! it's super shiny and not sticky at all. it lasts a decent amount of time. it might dry out my lips a little but I always have lip balm so who knows. one of my favourite lip glosses.

on 12/7/2005 9:14:00 AM

this is by far my favorite lip gloss. it is not sticky at all and i love that it looks good layered over lipstick and still looks fantastic on bare lips. my favorite is vanilla but i also love strawberry and my boyfriend loves how the strawberry-kiwi one tastes!!

on 11/26/2005 11:07:00 PM

I have all of these except CherryBerry, which was one of the holiday glosses in 2005 holiday edition. First off, Vanilla.
Vanilla: Smells more like cake batter then pure vanilla. After I used this a few times, it started to smell weird, like rotten jell-o. It's creamy and thick, and tastes good, same as the other liquid glosses. The tube is purple.
Strawberry: Mmmmm, smells like sweet strawberries! Tastes good, too. The tube is red.
Strawberry-Kiwi: This one is good, too. Smells just like the cosmic strawberry kiwi lipsmacker, except w/o the yucky glitter chuncks.
Sweet Nilla Mint: This one isn't avaialbe anymore, because it was holiday edition. It smells like mint, and a hint of sweet vanilla. It also gives me that cold feeling to my lip that I adore.
Candy Conffettit: This one was also a chapstick lipsmacker, but they recently made a liquid version of it. Well, it smells disgusting. Like grape bubble gum.
Watermelon: This does NOT smell like watermelon. It has a digusting scent and taste, very fake.
Cotten-Candy: IDK why nobody likes this one, because it's my favorite liquid lipsmacker! It smells sweet and sugary JUST LIKE cottan candy! Heh heh, I luv it.
Bubble Gum: This is one of the new ones. I bought this one just because I want to collect all the liquid lipsmackers, because I hate the smell of bubble gum. I don't like thisone, but if you love bubble gum, you might love it.
Pink Lemonade: Mmmm smells a little sour, just like lemonade!
Skittles liquid lipsmacker in Berry Punch: I hate this one, it smells similar to Candy Confetti, like rotten grapes.
Skittles Strawberry Watermelon: One word: GROSS!

on 10/8/2005 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product was okay at first, but after two weeks, it was terrible. The scent is artificial, the product is smooth like "gel," but after a while it got really sticky, it made my lips smooth but *thirsty* (the oddest feeling), and the tube leaks everywhere! :/

on 8/19/2005 4:19:00 PM

Love this stuff in Bubble Gum! This Bubble Gum scent is WAY better than the scent of the waxy crap!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I have finally found my HG clear lip gloss!! I love how the tube is so compact... you can pretty much just slip it in your pocket and go! But really, this is a great gloss--it's moisturizing, has a great scent (I have it in vanilla), has great staying power, and it's cheap! I use this under or over lipstick depending on whether I want a subtle or dramatic glossy lip. Overall, an amazing clear lip gloss!! I will definitely repurchase this! :D

on 7/12/2005 7:40:00 PM

This is my favorite cheap lipgloss, by far. I've had all of the flavors except Watermelon and the 2 new ones (Pink Lemonade and something else.. Maybe Bubblegum?) Anyways, they're all excellent smelling. It's not exactly "long-lasting" but still good for something for $2.50. They're pretty shiny, too. A great prodcut.

on 4/29/2005 10:26:00 AM

I've always loved lip smackers, but when I saw that these had aloe and vitamin e, I had to try them. I bought celestial strawberry and immediately loved how shiny my lips looked. These leave my lips very soft and moisturized, unlike many dept. store brands which actually make my lips chapped. They're so cheap and tiny that I can put one in my pocket, coat, purse, etc. They go great over lip balm and lip color.

on 4/17/2005 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

They've been out at my local Target for forever, so I finally got annoyed and swapped for one! =) Cherry Berry (I think a special edition one) has a great texture and moisturizes really well. It also smells fantastic - it's even got my younger 15 yr old cousin, who usually stays at least 30 feet away from my makeup, hooked! My HG clear lipgloss!! Now I have to go hunt and buy one for her =) (and backups for me, hehe). Only bad thing about this is the size - talk about tiny! Oh well. It's so cheap anyways.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got the celestial strawberry..I love the scent...and I love the applicator...but it's really thin and doesn't stay glossy for more than a minute...but does keep my lips soft. Overall it's alright but I don't think I'll buy it again.

Popular Lip Glosses