Laura Mercier Eye Crease Brush

4.8

on 9/13/2003 5:29:00 AM

I just love this brush's silky soft texture. It is just the right size (I think dome-shaped is what they call it) for my asian eyes. It is an expensive brush but is of excellent quality. I have not noticed any shedding at all despite regular use. I have just repurchased!

on 2/15/2003 8:15:00 PM

The Laura Mercier travel-sized crease brush is divine! The handle is the perfect length, and the bristles are nearly perfect in shape, size, and texture to properly define the crease. I couldn't get confirmation on what the bristles are made of, but I was told they're blue squirrel. The brush picks up color beautifully, so I'm inclined to believe it. I agree the price is a bit steep at $29, but when there are brushes on the market that cost 3x that much or more, I'm not gonna complain! Great brush, nice quality, and will be a staple for achieving a nearly perfect eye crease every time. I'd definitely buy it again, IF this one ever wears out! :)

on 1/30/2003 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, the quality is superb,soft and it fits in the crease beautifully. Is on the expensive side $29,but it lasts a while. I own a couple of her brushes and they all are in the top 3 for me...the other ones being MAC and Stila.

Popular Makeup Brushes