April 21, 2014 | 1036 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet, I've been using it for years! Anyway it's great, I honestly don't think it firms anything but for some weird miraculous reason it got rid of the stretch marks (and they were the horrible dark purple ones) on my arms and chest. Is there still some light, faded, barely there lines that you can only see in super bright light?, yes, but who cares about that? It also makes my skin really soft without being greasy and doesn't make my skin breakout. My skin (body and face) breaks out with almost everything. It also feels great to use after shaving, I used a few products designed for use after shaving and they burned and gave me spots. Overall even though I keep trying all the new firming products I will always come back to Nivea. Worked wonders for me and the price is GREAT!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Luluwastaken

I love the texture, light but still moisturising. The smell bothers me a little, but I still buy this over again because it works wonderfully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 12:32:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

I was just running the aisles of Ulta one day and I was trying to find something new just to try, and normally i'm not a big lotion lady. But I said, well what the hell. I'm starting to go to the gym again and anything will help. ITs not too expensive that I am cringing while at the cash register, and definately not so if it didn't work I wouldn't be upset. The aroma is beautiful, it gives a nice after shower scent that lasts LONG! The lotion is runny, I have to admit but it definately makes the skin really soft. My fiancee has said he has noticed firming, I have noticed a little but I will use the whole bottle and maybe make a better determination Definaetly worth the money!

UPDATE: I've using this cream for almost 2 months now, and i have to tell you, that some of my skin has firmed nicely, i notice now when I put it on my legs, how they are tougher than before, and also it is a great moisturizer and its a nice touch after the shower :) now apart of my daily regime!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

So far so good! I was using the Aveeno positively radiant body lotion which I thought was the best, when I realized that I had run out, in less than a month! On a college girl's budget it was a bit too much for less than a month. I checked the reviews on this one and tried it. Let me just say I didn't know a great body lotion till I tried this one. A little goes a long way, and the bottle is huge. The unique smell doesn't last long, but the superstar glow lasts all day and night. As for the firming I can all ready see changes in my skin tone, and the cellulite that nothing would get rid of!! I did add some sunscreen to it though because I'm spf obsessive. My skin feels healthy and moisturized, I definitely recommend this product.✌

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2008 3:09:00 PM More reviews by 1xxstrawberry

i really like this lotion it suuuuuuuuper mouisturizing and made my skin feel really smooth. i noticed it firms a bit. it is kind of greasy but i dont mind. i will definately purchase again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by bsteves06

I've been using this for a few months and I think I see a difference in my cellulite. It has a nice fragrance as well, and it absorbs quickly. I only wish it came in a pump bottle. Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 8:54:00 AM More reviews by fayeleah7

I have used this everyday for countless years. Very moisturizing, sinks in really well but leaves your skin with a slight sheen on your legs that looks fab! My husband always commented on how soft my skin was years before he was my husband!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by shellpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great moisturizer. Really does firm! I never buy products twice, and I'm on my fifth bottle of this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 9:52:00 AM More reviews by cbgtgrl

I had bought this after standing in the hand lotion aisle at Kmart for a half an hour reading every bottle there. This moisturizer is AMAZING! It makes my skin so soft and radiant. I put it on before i go to bed at night and my skin is soft and supple throughout the following day. I am so glad i picked this one. Its the best $10 i've spent on a skin moisturizer. I love the pump bottle because it gives you the right amount of lotion. Definitely my HG skin lotion!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 8:31:00 AM More reviews by angela_cheung11

This is a good basic body lotion. Moisturises well though I don't think my skin has gotten firmer, i'm only 13. The smell is okay, its not great but not unpleasant either.
Overall a good buy, it'll last you a while! Would not buy again.