Nivea Skin Firming Lotion

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Creatine, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1 Methylhydantoin 2 Imide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben GERMAN VERSION:Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Carbomer, Propylparaben, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum.

on 8/19/2008 9:24:00 PM

This has been my number one must-have product for years. I use it all over my whole body (except face) and my skin is baby soft. My skin drinks up the moisture. I also have minimal stretch marks even though my weight has always gone up and down, and is not overly perfumed either.

on 8/12/2008 7:36:00 PM

Started using this when I was 13 as it made my legs so smooth and silky. After years of experimentation, I have come back to it and am now 25.

The consistency is light and milky - a little goes a LONG way and I highly recommend using this sparingly as too much may make you feel a little greasy.

My skin literally drinks this up and is as smooth (or smoother) than a baby's bottom! All my other lotions seem to just kind of sit on top of my skin - - they all work to make it smooth - but this one literally sinks IN to my skin - it's a great feeling!

The scent is a little overpowering and smells like cheap soap - but at least it smells clean and fresh - and that never goes out of style.

HIGHLY recommend - my body feels like silk and this lotion gives the slightly sheen - adding a luminosity to the skin. Much better than some high-end lotions I've wasted money on.

Will definitely repurchase - and I normally don't buy the same thing twice!

on 7/30/2008 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet, I've been using it for years! Anyway it's great, I honestly don't think it firms anything but for some weird miraculous reason it got rid of the stretch marks (and they were the horrible dark purple ones) on my arms and chest. Is there still some light, faded, barely there lines that you can only see in super bright light?, yes, but who cares about that? It also makes my skin really soft without being greasy and doesn't make my skin breakout. My skin (body and face) breaks out with almost everything. It also feels great to use after shaving, I used a few products designed for use after shaving and they burned and gave me spots. Overall even though I keep trying all the new firming products I will always come back to Nivea. Worked wonders for me and the price is GREAT!

on 7/22/2008 5:42:00 AM

I love the texture, light but still moisturising. The smell bothers me a little, but I still buy this over again because it works wonderfully.

on 7/17/2008 12:32:00 PM

I was just running the aisles of Ulta one day and I was trying to find something new just to try, and normally i'm not a big lotion lady. But I said, well what the hell. I'm starting to go to the gym again and anything will help. ITs not too expensive that I am cringing while at the cash register, and definately not so if it didn't work I wouldn't be upset. The aroma is beautiful, it gives a nice after shower scent that lasts LONG! The lotion is runny, I have to admit but it definately makes the skin really soft. My fiancee has said he has noticed firming, I have noticed a little but I will use the whole bottle and maybe make a better determination Definaetly worth the money!

UPDATE: I've using this cream for almost 2 months now, and i have to tell you, that some of my skin has firmed nicely, i notice now when I put it on my legs, how they are tougher than before, and also it is a great moisturizer and its a nice touch after the shower :) now apart of my daily regime!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

So far so good! I was using the Aveeno positively radiant body lotion which I thought was the best, when I realized that I had run out, in less than a month! On a college girl's budget it was a bit too much for less than a month. I checked the reviews on this one and tried it. Let me just say I didn't know a great body lotion till I tried this one. A little goes a long way, and the bottle is huge. The unique smell doesn't last long, but the superstar glow lasts all day and night. As for the firming I can all ready see changes in my skin tone, and the cellulite that nothing would get rid of!! I did add some sunscreen to it though because I'm spf obsessive. My skin feels healthy and moisturized, I definitely recommend this product.✌

i really like this lotion it suuuuuuuuper mouisturizing and made my skin feel really smooth. i noticed it firms a bit. it is kind of greasy but i dont mind. i will definately purchase again

on 5/21/2008 1:07:00 AM

I've been using this for a few months and I think I see a difference in my cellulite. It has a nice fragrance as well, and it absorbs quickly. I only wish it came in a pump bottle. Would buy again.

on 5/15/2008 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this everyday for countless years. Very moisturizing, sinks in really well but leaves your skin with a slight sheen on your legs that looks fab! My husband always commented on how soft my skin was years before he was my husband!

on 5/7/2008 8:18:00 AM

Great moisturizer. Really does firm! I never buy products twice, and I'm on my fifth bottle of this stuff.