Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 3/30/2006 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I consider myself quite picky when it comes to lipgloss, and I've tried quite a few because of this. I love, love, love Dior Addict Lip Gloss and here are a few of the reasons why:

1) The texture - it goes on oh-so-smooth!

2) The fragrance/taste (it has a luxurious smell to it, subtle, but nice)

3) The packaging. I love the wand type applicator and the combo of navy/gold - NICE!

4)For those with long hair, it isn't sticky enough to attract fly-aways to your lips, a la Juicy Tube - style (don't you hate that?!)

5) This lip gloss has major staying power! Not your typical gloss that runs right off your lips when you eat/drink coffee, etc.

Overall, this product is great. Yes, it is pricy. But, so are other lesser quality products (IMO) such as juicy tubes and Lipglass.

on 11/19/2005 8:38:00 PM

The texture is so sticky and dry....it kinda reminds me of chanel's glossimer extreme's. yuck!

I have those lipglosses in many colours as i can't resist the packaging! I think that they look so elegant! The colours are beautiful as well and the taste is delicious! I have taken one lippie off as they have little staying power but i don't mind re-applying since they look so good! I will probably buy again as I can't resist the colours and packaging!

on 6/26/2005 4:38:00 PM

One of the best glosses I have ever tried. Its not too sticky but it stays on the lips ok. And best of all: no annoying taste or smell.

on 6/3/2005 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Best yet most expensive gloss I own. I have #161 Delight of Apricot.... color is identical to MAC prr l/g. Dior Addict glosses are not sticky at all compare to other brands. And the color and shine lasts forever! I'm absolutely in love with Dior glosses now.... Thanks to a friend who made me buy highend makeup only... I'm now HOOKED!! continued >>

on 3/7/2005 10:29:00 PM

I am a giggling fool over these glosses. I read bout them in Oprah and went on the hunt. The first one I got was the one in Oprah's magazine, A Relish of Berries. The color was a bit much but the texture, the look, the packaging-ohlala! My hair does not get stuck in this gloss and I just feel so elegant when I wear it. I have gone on to buy 4 more, wear them every day, Lick of Taffy today, and am craving the 3 new ones at Sephora that are always out of stock when I go online to order. I have always used cheap gloss, like Rimmel and Jane and never gave it a second thought, but now I am "Addict"-ed to Dior and can't imagne going back. Truly HG glosses.

on 3/7/2005 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i'm not too happy with this color - #383. matches too close to my lips (thought it looks good when i tested it at the store). i'm fine with the texture & fragrance but since it doesn't stay too well, i may not wanna purchase again.

on 2/17/2005 4:07:00 AM

The color that i am using is #483, its neither too pinkish nor redish, just nice for pale skin like mine. I love the glossy feel and also the sparkling bit... too bad it dusn't stay long enough. Nice fragrane too. But this is one of themost sophisticated lip gloss i ever own.

on 1/10/2005 1:38:00 PM

I'm not impressed by this gloss at all: it has a very chemical smell and doesn't last for long! For the hype and the price, I expected this to be much better. Not worth it.

on 12/26/2004 6:23:00 PM

this turned out to be just another lip gloss that i throw in my makeup box after all. it doesn't even work as well as some of the drug store products. it doesn't given the ultra shine that it's supposed to, and doesn't even stay on long enough. too expensive for the average job it does. i like the packaging but that's about it. in fact, i didn't even end up using half of it ever since i bought it almost a year ago. what a disappointment.

Recommended for Medium Skin