October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

I have those lipglosses in many colours as i can't resist the packaging! I think that they look so elegant! The colours are beautiful as well and the taste is delicious! I have taken one lippie off as they have little staying power but i don't mind re-applying since they look so good! I will probably buy again as I can't resist the colours and packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by anitw

One of the best glosses I have ever tried. Its not too sticky but it stays on the lips ok. And best of all: no annoying taste or smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by happyworldz

Best yet most expensive gloss I own. I have #161 Delight of Apricot.... color is identical to MAC prr l/g. Dior Addict glosses are not sticky at all compare to other brands. And the color and shine lasts forever! I'm absolutely in love with Dior glosses now.... Thanks to a friend who made me buy highend makeup only... I'm now HOOKED!! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a giggling fool over these glosses. I read bout them in Oprah and went on the hunt. The first one I got was the one in Oprah's magazine, A Relish of Berries. The color was a bit much but the texture, the look, the packaging-ohlala! My hair does not get stuck in this gloss and I just feel so elegant when I wear it. I have gone on to buy 4 more, wear them every day, Lick of Taffy today, and am craving the 3 new ones at Sephora that are always out of stock when I go online to order. I have always used cheap gloss, like Rimmel and Jane and never gave it a second thought, but now I am "Addict"-ed to Dior and can't imagne going back. Truly HG glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fluffyping

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not too happy with this color - #383. matches too close to my lips (thought it looks good when i tested it at the store). i'm fine with the texture & fragrance but since it doesn't stay too well, i may not wanna purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 4:07:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

The color that i am using is #483, its neither too pinkish nor redish, just nice for pale skin like mine. I love the glossy feel and also the sparkling bit... too bad it dusn't stay long enough. Nice fragrane too. But this is one of themost sophisticated lip gloss i ever own.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not impressed by this gloss at all: it has a very chemical smell and doesn't last for long! For the hype and the price, I expected this to be much better. Not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

this turned out to be just another lip gloss that i throw in my makeup box after all. it doesn't even work as well as some of the drug store products. it doesn't given the ultra shine that it's supposed to, and doesn't even stay on long enough. too expensive for the average job it does. i like the packaging but that's about it. in fact, i didn't even end up using half of it ever since i bought it almost a year ago. what a disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Zantetsuken

I normally love Christian Dior's products, and I loved Addict gloss when I first got it - until I began to notice that this gloss isn't all that it's cracked up to be. The gloss I purchased was A Sip of Lemonade, which is a clear gloss. First off, let me say that it will last when applied on top of lipstick, though that tends to leave a nasty smear of color on the applicator and the gloss is hard to get off of lip brushes. Now, the gloss goes on extremely shiny, very bright, but it does not last for a long time at all when applied to the naked lips. Instead, it just leaves your lips feeling like they have gloss on them, but no shine at all. Reapplying gloss over it only makes you look like you went crazy with the gloss, also! Overall, this gloss was not worth the price. When it comes to glosses, I think I'll stick to Lancome's juicy tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2004 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Carmen274

I love all of CD's lipglosses.
The glide on easyli. They dont dry out your lips, and the stay on!
Natural and smooth.