April 19, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a giggling fool over these glosses. I read bout them in Oprah and went on the hunt. The first one I got was the one in Oprah's magazine, A Relish of Berries. The color was a bit much but the texture, the look, the packaging-ohlala! My hair does not get stuck in this gloss and I just feel so elegant when I wear it. I have gone on to buy 4 more, wear them every day, Lick of Taffy today, and am craving the 3 new ones at Sephora that are always out of stock when I go online to order. I have always used cheap gloss, like Rimmel and Jane and never gave it a second thought, but now I am "Addict"-ed to Dior and can't imagne going back. Truly HG glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2005 1:24:00 AM More reviews by fluffyping

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm not too happy with this color - #383. matches too close to my lips (thought it looks good when i tested it at the store). i'm fine with the texture & fragrance but since it doesn't stay too well, i may not wanna purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 4:07:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

The color that i am using is #483, its neither too pinkish nor redish, just nice for pale skin like mine. I love the glossy feel and also the sparkling bit... too bad it dusn't stay long enough. Nice fragrane too. But this is one of themost sophisticated lip gloss i ever own.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not impressed by this gloss at all: it has a very chemical smell and doesn't last for long! For the hype and the price, I expected this to be much better. Not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

this turned out to be just another lip gloss that i throw in my makeup box after all. it doesn't even work as well as some of the drug store products. it doesn't given the ultra shine that it's supposed to, and doesn't even stay on long enough. too expensive for the average job it does. i like the packaging but that's about it. in fact, i didn't even end up using half of it ever since i bought it almost a year ago. what a disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Zantetsuken

I normally love Christian Dior's products, and I loved Addict gloss when I first got it - until I began to notice that this gloss isn't all that it's cracked up to be. The gloss I purchased was A Sip of Lemonade, which is a clear gloss. First off, let me say that it will last when applied on top of lipstick, though that tends to leave a nasty smear of color on the applicator and the gloss is hard to get off of lip brushes. Now, the gloss goes on extremely shiny, very bright, but it does not last for a long time at all when applied to the naked lips. Instead, it just leaves your lips feeling like they have gloss on them, but no shine at all. Reapplying gloss over it only makes you look like you went crazy with the gloss, also! Overall, this gloss was not worth the price. When it comes to glosses, I think I'll stick to Lancome's juicy tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2004 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Carmen274

I love all of CD's lipglosses.
The glide on easyli. They dont dry out your lips, and the stay on!
Natural and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by protobiont

This is a wonderful gloss! I used to not care about spending much on lipsticks/glosses. (since it will wear off fairly easily and there are cheaper brands out there with lovely colour selections.) Anyhow, this is different though. The gloss feels very LIGHT on your lips! It 's not heavy like most high-shine glosses. (even MAC cannot beat this) So I said goodbye to those drugstore glosses. I also love the packaging. It's easy to open/close and no leaking!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by kjhymn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these glosses. The light non-sticky texture is perfect and leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized, plus they have an SPF 8. There's a fairly wide range of shades with new ones being introduced every season. The shades are all sheer and shimmery, but not glittery or over the top. The packaging is cute, if a little bulky. I would prefer a brush to the doe-foot applicator, and these aren't terribly long-lasting. However, they're fabulous alone or layered over lipstick. At $22, they're rather expensive, but you can't put a price on true love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ravenpop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My second Dior ultra-gloss "A Desire For Sweets" 091 has surpassed last week's fav Simmer JT.

This LE gloss I ordered from STrawberrynet, and it is just brilliant. A slight purply tint on pink base, with just a smidgen of glitter. It makes me want to kiss myself.

My lips aren't very pigmented, so this was a real surprise because it appears quite sheer in the tube.

I'm not a huge fan of wand applicators, especially since my glossimer disasters, but the ultra-gloss are too pretty and I'll let it slide. In terms of price, Strawberrynet is so cheap compared to RRP in Australia - almost half it!!

My urge to collect them all has returned :-D