October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

Has a very strong alcohol base, but once that fades and your nostrils stop burning, its a wonderful vanilla. Lasting power is minimal, but its inexpensive, especially when they are having the 6 for $30 deals like I just used. This is the first pure vanilla smell, unsweetened, that I've come across in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 9:11:00 PM More reviews by BRIGITE

This gets me more compliments than any other perfume I've worn the past 20 years. I've worn this perfume regularly for over 10 years, and I can only hope VS keeps making it! I did take off 1 lippy because it tends to have an alcohol smell when you first spray it on, plus it doesn't last as long as I'd like ---but it's inexpensive so it's a reasonable trade off. I'd be willing to pay more for a longer lasting perfume if they ever came out with it! This is truly a nice, soft vanilla scent. TRUE vanilla. No musky smells. It doesn't cause headaches like some perfumes can, and isn't offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Goddess_Dreams

I really, I mean really like this vanilla. It's creamy and much like french vanilla pudding on me. LOVE IT! I enjoy it for working out but also love layering with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by celesta_marelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Vanilla Lace is a pleasant but unremarkable vanilla scent, perhaps a bit too sweet. Vanilla fragrances are usually very long lasting but this one fades in a couple hours. I will not buy it again because there are much better vanillas available.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by perfumeslut

THIS FRAGRANCE SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO CALL ITSELF A VANILLA. IT IS DULL, FLAT, AND FAILS TO MEASURE UP TO ANY TRUE VANILLA FRAGRANCE. I CANNOT SAY IT IS A FLORAL VANILLA AS I DON'T DETECT MUCH FLORAL IN IT. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT IS BORING!!!!!!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THE PACKAGING IS UGLY AND YOU CAN STILL PICK UP A TRUE VANILLA FOR THE SAME PRICE AS THIS (IF COST IS AN ISSUE) LA'MAISON VANILLAS ARE A RARE FIND FOR 32.00 FOR 3.4 0Z. ALSO KEEP IN MIND COMPTOIR SUD VANILLAS ARE DISCOUNTED ON SCENTIMETS.COM LETS LEAVE VICTORIAS SECRET FOR THEIR LINGERIE, WHICH THEY DO A FANTASTIC JOB AT, AND LEAVE THE FRAGRANCE LINE FOR PERFUMERIES WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. I HAVE SAMPLED THEIR OTHER FRAGRANCES AS WELL, AND LETS SAY I WONT EVEN COMMENT ON THE REST.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 10:40:00 PM More reviews by little_doll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace Edt is my favorite and always will be. It screams vanilla, which was what I was looking for. You don't have to put your nose to your wrist to smell it, it drifts up to you. This scent makes you more huggable and is a total man-magnet. Very romantic. It comes in a pretty 1oz bottle for only $9.50 and they have two really big sales every year where you can get several for one low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ccricket

One of the very best vanilla scents available. It smells like vanilla pudding and is great year round, day or night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

One of the truest, sweetest vanillas out there -- almost like dabbing real vanilla extract on your pulse points. It doesn't have an overly sweet "cotton candy" quality to it at all. The lasting power is decent, and the price is amazing! I'm on bottle #4!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 5:51:00 AM More reviews by freshbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this scent. I love the smell of sweet foods like chocolate and vanilla so whenever I see some, I have to buy them. I wouldn't have reviewed this except that my boyfriend is absloutely obsessed with this fragrance. He is constantly smelling me when I wear this and is sad when I don't. A lot of guys seem to like this scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2005 2:26:00 PM More reviews by slok87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good vanilla scent for how cheap it is. When you consider that you can get a 1oz/30mL bottle of this for $6 and compare that just to drugstore fragrances--well, obviously this is a lot cheaper for something that smells of a better quality. It also has very fair lasting power. Vanilla Lace is different from most of the other Garden scents in that I can't detect that blatant fakey-cheap synthetic note that I do on all the florals. (The only Garden scents I really like at all are Vanilla Lace and Amber Romance, and not just for their similarity in scents but because they don't smell entirely cheap, fake, and plastic. The other Garden scents do). This is a good, basic, creamy vanilla, and although it is blended with orchid it's sensual enough as to not temper the vanilla down too much with heavy floral overtones.A blend of "Vanilla and Orchid with hints of Amber and Musk." continued >>