December 22, 2014 | 1863 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Bberry15

I love this bar it is my holy grail.I have been using it for many years now.It makes my skin feel really soft and it smells really good.I bought a diffrent bar thinking it could be better but it was really drying so i had to move back to dove oh How I love this bar.Thankyou dove!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was told over and over by people on a certain internet skincare forum that claimed to be "science-based" that bar soaps are never, ever ever acceptable for facial skin, so I avoided them for a long time. After trying their suggested regimen and having the worst breakout of my life, I went to my friends with good skin (mostly guys) and asked them what they do. The answer was nearly unanimous: soap and water, maybe moisturizer.

I was concerned about drying my skin out, so I tried the Beauty Bar since a couple friends said they thought it was moisturizing. I was scared, but I tried it.

It has not dried my skin out, it has not made my skin oilier (except my nose, but that might be the thick moisturizing creme I use after washing), and I have not had any large and angry zits since I started using it two months ago. I still get tiny ones on occasion, but they go away pretty quickly. I am absolutely blown away by how clear and glowy my skin is. It is even helping fade away my acne scarring and my boyfriend has even complimented me on how much better my skin looks.

I plan to keep using it forever if the formula or my skin does not change. An amazing product, great for the face, great for the entire body. I will never use irritating facial cleansers again.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by EvvieBarrios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love my dove soap more than any other. Truly my HG!!!

It is gentle enough to use when I am irritated and sometimes I can even use on face if I don't have my regimen with me and my face still looks/feels great.

I love mixing my anti aging regimen with my dove soap

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dove is hands down my favorite soap. It is gentle enough to use even when my skin is extremely dry and I can even use on my face. Sometimes when I need to back off of acne treatments I only use dove on my face for a week and it feels nice giving my skin a break.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by preslejen

I really love the Dove beauty bar. At this point I've been using it for about.... Three years.

Two times a day, every day.

Before I started using this product I would get occasional acne flare ups. Nothing super bad. Mostly when I was under stress or during my period.

Since I've been using this product, those flare ups have pretty much disappeared. If I get zits they're extremely small and barely noticeable.

I used to think that bar soaps were old fashioned and not as good as liquid face washes, but this is completely wrong.

This soap is cheap and it works extremely well.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by twisthate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for 5 years . Clears my skin and keeps it moisturized in the winter .
I use it as a face and body soap .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this soap for years, ever since i was a little kid. I have combination skin and Dove Beauty Bar does not irritate my skin at all. I find it to be very gentle and moisturizing. I do not use this bar on my face, but i do use it all over my body. It leaves a clean and fresh feeling after using, without any residue.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bar is pretty good. I've been using it for quite a while to help control my combination skin. Ive been having a lot of clogged pores around my nose and t zone but dove hasn't made them any better or worse. Definitely gentle enough to use in my face and body. Didn't dry my face off or cause any excess oil production. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by TimDuncanFan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i l♥ve the pink rose. i have a beauty bar at every sink in my home and in the bathtub and shower. the smell is so beautiful. after my kids wash their hands in my bathroom downstairs i can walk in and my bathroom smells so awesome and beautiful! i wont use nothing else. my hubby also uses dove for men and he really likes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by otoesanchico

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years and always come back to it. Doesn't dry you out but gets you clean all over. I even shave with it most days! LOVE. My hg.... probably my only true hg product.