Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

4.2

on 11/5/2004 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whoa man, I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
My hair has been feeling a little dry lately and a wanted a good leave-in to help soften it up and help prevent any possible breakage or snapping. This was exactly what I was looking for. Just a small amount leaves my hair completely tangle free and ridiculously silky soft. But unlike so many other leave-ins it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. In fact it helps add some body and texture to my hair! Oh and that delicious scent-MMMMM! I can't stop smelling it! :) It cost me about 15 dollars Canadian, so it's not exactly the cheapest leave-in. But trust me, it's worth every penny! :)

Bought this in a liter size when Ulta was having a sale on them. Boy, do I regret it! This stuff made my hair feel like it had so much junk in it...and I only used about a dime's worth each. Did NOT help with my frizzies at all, and made my hair feel lacking in moisture. Very disappointed in this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nope. Did absolutely nothing for my hair whatsoever.

on 8/22/2004 3:18:00 AM

Bought this after reading all the positive reviews at MUA. I have used ordinary conditioner for a while, but remembered that I once used some kind of leave-in conditioner that I liked. Like the fact that you donīt rinse - it feels like your hair get the best of the product then. Bougth this on eBay, and I donīt paid much. Now I bought one formy sister as well - she was hooked after borrowing mine on the vacation this summer. Now talking about the product: smells divine, you can add more if your hair needs it, without getting it weigh-downed. My hair is soft and managable, and it look great - even if itīs growing out and donīt have the style that it could. I really recommend this conditioner.

on 7/28/2004 7:07:00 AM

Very nice leave-in conditioner from Rusk. This is a creamy leave-in that smells like passionflower. Really softens and silkens too. Kinda reminds me of the results I get from Sebastian Potion 9, though in a toss-up, I'd stay w/Potion 9. Overall, though, this is a darn good leave-in and I would repurchase.

on 6/25/2004 5:17:00 AM

This stuff is a miracle! I went two days ago to get my hair color touched up, and the salon owner used this while blowdrying my normally frizzy, insanely thick, unmanageable hair, and it worked so well!! By the time she was done blowdrying, my hair was almost straight. I can usually get it wavy-ish but never this straight. It was smooth with no frizzies, and after I straightened it, it looked beautiful. I plan to go out and buy some of this and use it as a staple for my hair. Best product I've discovered in a long time.

on 6/2/2004 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a fantastic leave-in for those of us with med to thick hair that tends to get a little unruly. This product combined with my other hair arsenal goodies helps to keep my hair smooth and soft after a good blowdry.

on 6/2/2004 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This stuff is wonderful!!! I have color-treated hair that has dramatically changed in texture as I've gotten older. My hair is fine, normal thickness and very wavy, but the cuticle isn't smooth, even though my hair is in excellent condition and I have no split ends. I've tried so many shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins, laminates, etc. from Redken, Paul Mitchell, Kenra, Biolage and Aussie, but none of them have worked. My hair always ends up frizzy and coated and I can hardly get a comb through it.

Rusk Smoother Leave-in Conditioner does the job!!! I blow-dry my hair, which is usually a big NO-NO for me, and it turns out smooth and full. I don't even need to touch it up with my hot curling brush!! I love Biosilk Silk treatment, but alone it leaves my hair looking slightly oily looking, but mixing 2 parts Rusk Smoother and 1 part Biosilk Silk Therapy together and putting it on wet hair before drying looks even better than using Rusk alone. My hair will never have a brilliant shine, but this combination added a nice sheen to it. The absolute greatest thing is that even when we had rain all day, my hair still did not get frizzy or fuzzy, but stayed sleek and smooth!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this makes my hair soooo soft! no grease or goo, just silk.....wow!!!

on 2/3/2004 2:04:00 PM

i must admit i bought this for the smell! since it is a Rusk product, i was sure it would work, and it does!!

Top Rated Rusk Products