July 30, 2014 | 1300 users online

Conditioner - Rusk - Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2004 3:18:00 AM More reviews by marsk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this after reading all the positive reviews at MUA. I have used ordinary conditioner for a while, but remembered that I once used some kind of leave-in conditioner that I liked. Like the fact that you donīt rinse - it feels like your hair get the best of the product then. Bougth this on eBay, and I donīt paid much. Now I bought one formy sister as well - she was hooked after borrowing mine on the vacation this summer. Now talking about the product: smells divine, you can add more if your hair needs it, without getting it weigh-downed. My hair is soft and managable, and it look great - even if itīs growing out and donīt have the style that it could. I really recommend this conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 7:07:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Very nice leave-in conditioner from Rusk. This is a creamy leave-in that smells like passionflower. Really softens and silkens too. Kinda reminds me of the results I get from Sebastian Potion 9, though in a toss-up, I'd stay w/Potion 9. Overall, though, this is a darn good leave-in and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2004 5:17:00 AM More reviews by raa18123

This stuff is a miracle! I went two days ago to get my hair color touched up, and the salon owner used this while blowdrying my normally frizzy, insanely thick, unmanageable hair, and it worked so well!! By the time she was done blowdrying, my hair was almost straight. I can usually get it wavy-ish but never this straight. It was smooth with no frizzies, and after I straightened it, it looked beautiful. I plan to go out and buy some of this and use it as a staple for my hair. Best product I've discovered in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by april1976

This is a fantastic leave-in for those of us with med to thick hair that tends to get a little unruly. This product combined with my other hair arsenal goodies helps to keep my hair smooth and soft after a good blowdry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by tigerave

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is wonderful!!! I have color-treated hair that has dramatically changed in texture as I've gotten older. My hair is fine, normal thickness and very wavy, but the cuticle isn't smooth, even though my hair is in excellent condition and I have no split ends. I've tried so many shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins, laminates, etc. from Redken, Paul Mitchell, Kenra, Biolage and Aussie, but none of them have worked. My hair always ends up frizzy and coated and I can hardly get a comb through it.

Rusk Smoother Leave-in Conditioner does the job!!! I blow-dry my hair, which is usually a big NO-NO for me, and it turns out smooth and full. I don't even need to touch it up with my hot curling brush!! I love Biosilk Silk treatment, but alone it leaves my hair looking slightly oily looking, but mixing 2 parts Rusk Smoother and 1 part Biosilk Silk Therapy together and putting it on wet hair before drying looks even better than using Rusk alone. My hair will never have a brilliant shine, but this combination added a nice sheen to it. The absolute greatest thing is that even when we had rain all day, my hair still did not get frizzy or fuzzy, but stayed sleek and smooth!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by missfashion1981

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this makes my hair soooo soft! no grease or goo, just silk.....wow!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 3:31:00 AM More reviews by undine24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow--five lippies from *every* reviewer? I wonder how often that happens...

Anyway, this is a most excellent product for making wavy hair shiny and bouncy-ringlet-y. I'm a zealous believer in leave-in products, and I always use a lot of this (combined with another leave-in, usually, like Aveda's Elixir, as well as an "oilier" product, and sometimes even a styling product), wringing it into *really* wet hair at the same time I squeeze the water out. If you have time to let your hair air-dry, the results will be phenomenal. Even if you blow-dry, I think you'll be impressed. (See my DAR pics for an example! [And, no, I'm not ashamed to brag about my hair.]) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ag823420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i must admit i bought this for the smell! since it is a Rusk product, i was sure it would work, and it does!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2003 9:20:00 PM More reviews by patry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried virtually everything on my thin, frizzy hair, but this is definitely my HG. It gives my hair body, and texture, while leaving it frizz-free, even on the most humid days of summer. P.S. I recommended it to a friend with similar problems and she loves it, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2003 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Vunser

it smells good and it works wonderfully! Makes my hair very soft.