Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

Wow, now this one deserves a higher rating! It`s my favourite fragrance esp. for summertime. It`s absolutely fresh, to me it also smells fruity / peachy (which I love) and it`s never overpowering.
Some reviewers mentioned it doesn`t have enough staying-power, don`t know, I spray it all over my clothes and I`m fine. Maybe it doesn`t last well on skin but I use every fragrance maily on my clothes. Anyway, the price is about a half (or even less) then what I pay for other fragrances so that`s another plus.
Overall: great super-fresh and pleasant summer-scent!

This is one of my favorites. It has a wonderful fresh scent, but unfortunately it doesn´t last too long.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For me, this is more like a body spray then a perfume as the scent doesn't last for too long. I do LOVE the scent though. Very clean and fresh, a nice Summer/Spring scent. The smell does resemble green tea, but a little bit on the artificial side with some woody notes? Because the scent is so crisp and not overwhelming, I use this mostly during the day. I dropped the lid by accident and it cracked so the packaging isn't that great so I took a lippy off for that along with the lasting power of this scent, but other than that I would buy it again!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

A fresh, summery day time fragrance. Simple and refreshing, but as many reviewers have said - not much staying power. Otherwise it would be worthy of 5 points :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent. It's very fresh and citrusy, but the smell just won't last on me. Not even for 20 minutes :(

I received this recently in a swap and I really do like it a lot. Simple, clean, and green but not too herbal, more of a lightly sweet green scent. It does smell a bit generic but I like that it's inoffensive and casual. There are lots of complaints here about its lack of lasting power but I actually find that the EDT lasts a decent amount of time on me. I spritz it about two times and I can still get hints of it on myself later in the day, so I assume others who are very close to me can smell it too - just what I like.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a very light and clean scent. I use this most of the time and the smell lasts for most of the day. Great for the summer time (and any other season really) and it's very appropriate for work or school. Really nice and would definitely repuchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i keep this in my car and use it if i need to take some stinky off my car.. i wouldnt wear it on myself. smells exactly like green tea.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a free gift from some departmental store months ago but wasn't too impressed by the packaging thus i just opened it to try. This is a fresh, refreshing scent. It is very simple, nothing complicated. A pure green tea scent which quite fits in spring and summer. I would recommend this as one of those scents to use if you've can't decide amongst others or if it's just one of those lazy days that you wanna sit back, relax, indulge yourself in some lemonade and a good read.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fresh green tea scent.
A little unusual at first because of the woody undertones.

Popular Fragrances