October 22, 2014 | 929 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. It's very fresh and citrusy, but the smell just won't last on me. Not even for 20 minutes :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ohhellojanie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this recently in a swap and I really do like it a lot. Simple, clean, and green but not too herbal, more of a lightly sweet green scent. It does smell a bit generic but I like that it's inoffensive and casual. There are lots of complaints here about its lack of lasting power but I actually find that the EDT lasts a decent amount of time on me. I spritz it about two times and I can still get hints of it on myself later in the day, so I assume others who are very close to me can smell it too - just what I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very light and clean scent. I use this most of the time and the smell lasts for most of the day. Great for the summer time (and any other season really) and it's very appropriate for work or school. Really nice and would definitely repuchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kdb

i keep this in my car and use it if i need to take some stinky off my car.. i wouldnt wear it on myself. smells exactly like green tea.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by yuphina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a free gift from some departmental store months ago but wasn't too impressed by the packaging thus i just opened it to try. This is a fresh, refreshing scent. It is very simple, nothing complicated. A pure green tea scent which quite fits in spring and summer. I would recommend this as one of those scents to use if you've can't decide amongst others or if it's just one of those lazy days that you wanna sit back, relax, indulge yourself in some lemonade and a good read.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Fresh green tea scent.
A little unusual at first because of the woody undertones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to wear this a lot during the summer months. The scent doesn't last very long but I would put it in the fridge and use it as a pick-me-up body spray during the day. It does smell very fresh and definitely not too over powering to wear out for a bike ride, picnic or whatever. Not a scent that I crave to wear but a good light easy summer one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Supermewbs

I love that this scent is so simple. Perfectly wearable for everyday; it's not overwhelming at all - very crisp and pleasantly light.

Saying that, it's staying power is awful. And the bottle isn't very special at all.

Besides that, this is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love this scent. I bought the spray and body lotion. The staying power is really poor and now it sits untouched. Definitely not a classic scent. I liked it for 2 months, then got bored.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by DuchessVonDoom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this for Christmas and surprisingly I do like it quite a bit. I am very picky about my fragrances, I don't normally wear perfume but pure essential oils.
This is a very clean, refreshing, and crisp scent like blossoms. It isn't too strong or overbearing which I really appreciate but I have to agree with some of the other reviews that it has a generic tinge? to it, not sure how to describe it. but maybe that's me because I am not used to perfumes.
I have to agree with everyone that its lasting power is pretty bad.
While I do like it I probably wouldn't have bought it myself, mostly because I don't normally wear perfumes in general. I would however like to try the other items in this line, the shower gel or body butter.