April 18, 2014 | 1696 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by yuphina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a free gift from some departmental store months ago but wasn't too impressed by the packaging thus i just opened it to try. This is a fresh, refreshing scent. It is very simple, nothing complicated. A pure green tea scent which quite fits in spring and summer. I would recommend this as one of those scents to use if you've can't decide amongst others or if it's just one of those lazy days that you wanna sit back, relax, indulge yourself in some lemonade and a good read.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Fresh green tea scent.
A little unusual at first because of the woody undertones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to wear this a lot during the summer months. The scent doesn't last very long but I would put it in the fridge and use it as a pick-me-up body spray during the day. It does smell very fresh and definitely not too over powering to wear out for a bike ride, picnic or whatever. Not a scent that I crave to wear but a good light easy summer one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Supermewbs

I love that this scent is so simple. Perfectly wearable for everyday; it's not overwhelming at all - very crisp and pleasantly light.

Saying that, it's staying power is awful. And the bottle isn't very special at all.

Besides that, this is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to love this scent. I bought the spray and body lotion. The staying power is really poor and now it sits untouched. Definitely not a classic scent. I liked it for 2 months, then got bored.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by DuchessVonDoom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this for Christmas and surprisingly I do like it quite a bit. I am very picky about my fragrances, I don't normally wear perfume but pure essential oils.
This is a very clean, refreshing, and crisp scent like blossoms. It isn't too strong or overbearing which I really appreciate but I have to agree with some of the other reviews that it has a generic tinge? to it, not sure how to describe it. but maybe that's me because I am not used to perfumes.
I have to agree with everyone that its lasting power is pretty bad.
While I do like it I probably wouldn't have bought it myself, mostly because I don't normally wear perfumes in general. I would however like to try the other items in this line, the shower gel or body butter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A fairly generic scent. Very tiresome. I used to love this as a teen but it's very meh to me now. It makes be sad that some of the scents I loved a few years ago I feel indifferent towards now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by vikavi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's my favorite scent, but lasting power is so weak, you feel it only for first 3 seconds or so, but now I found one fragrance that is the same with this but lasts all day, even after a shower I can smell it, so it is new Kenzo Eau de Fleur de Tea. I buy now this lovely perfume and continue to use Green tea Body drops, they just match so good....unbelievable

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by edamameb

Nothing extraordinary, but it is a very pleasant, almost rejuvenating scent. The bottle it comes in makes it perfect to carry around for touch ups. Weak lasting power, but that's fine by me because I dislike strong/heavy perfumes.
Would buy again, but only at discounted prices. This is something I can definitely live without though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pleasant, refreshing scent. Perfect for freshening up with. Doesn't last at all though.