September 1, 2014 | 1574 users online

Cleansers - MD Forte - Facial Cleanser II

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by twoolivespainting

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! I use it once or twice a week to keep spots at bay. (I have rosacea, so it's too strong for me to use every day.)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by rainsim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser!! I have normal-combo skin, and used to use MD formulations. The ingredients looks pretty much the same, so I thought I'd switch. Never regretted it!!! MD formulations was a bit too harsh and drying when my skin normalised, and I didn't think the cleanser for the normal skin was as good. MD forte makes my skin look more radiant, clean out my pores, and keep the breakouts and oilies at bay. It uses the correct pH to deliver maximum benefits without irritation. Mild stinging initially though, although not so now. A definite staple in my beauty routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by janis808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ive used this for one year, it's good for acne-prone skin and it has helped a lot. It is way too expensive, for me at least. I think there's a lot more potential out there. I really didn't like the smell of this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 9:14:00 PM More reviews by shylaugh

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. It took me a while to get use to it but now I love it. I use it in the evening and use a gentle cleaner in the morning as not much has happened to my skin while I slept. I will buy this again. My skin is normal to dry. Couldn't get a zit if I wanted to. The doctor recomended this and use his whole line. The rest a little pricey for me but will give it 6 months and go from there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 9:11:00 AM More reviews by efrey14

This cleanser is my absolute favorite. I will continue to repurchase. It makes my skin a bit red (pink on the cheeks) at first, but I like it. It looks as though I just worked out. My skin is smoother and less flaky. I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Lalie

I really like this cleanser as an alternate cleanser. I use it every other day or so and it works really well. I use it on my chest too. I put it on and then I leave it on for a few minutes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 6:24:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

Love this cleanser - it makes my skin feel so clean and it is very gentle. The only bad thing is that it is hard to get all the makeup off with this cleanser - have to use a washcloth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2005 8:05:00 PM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

soooo disappointed after reading all the reviews here. after two months, no big improvements. i mean, it does work better than drugstore cleanser i have to admit and my face has a nice glow after washing, but it didn't really get rid of my random zits. i think it might also be too harsh for my skin because it's turning red all the time. i will be switching after i am done with this bottle (cannot afford to throw away). **EDIT** changed my rating from 2 to 4. i don't use this everyday now, only a couple times a week, and it has worked way better than using it everyday.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2005 8:21:00 AM More reviews by julieshurmatz

I really wasn't impressed with this cleanser--I expected more. It burns your face and it does not remove makeup at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 11:06:00 PM More reviews by hcf17

Well, I used this three times so far and so far so good. I think that my acne-prone skin looked better than it did before in one day. I have some red marks that I hope it sloughs away. I will update in a week or so to let you know if it still meets my approval. UPDATE: I still really like it and I can see results. I've only used it for about two weeks, and I definitely think that my skin looks better. I told someone at skinstore.com that and they said that it usually takes a few months to see results! Hopefully, it continues.