April 24, 2014 | 1493 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 7:49:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a huge sample of this that I've been using for some time now. The trick with this is to apply a lot of it and then let it sit in my hair for a few minutes. If I do that then my hair looks great afterwards, filled with body and shine. It also got rid of most of that annoying winter static.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 1:01:00 PM More reviews by canesfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is overpriced and did nothing for my thick curly hair. Didn't detangle at ALL and that is my #1 priority.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Worked better than the shampoo...but not enough conditioning power for me. A no-go.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 12:25:00 PM More reviews by jan232

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is awful if you have any weight or depth to you hair. Smells good, but that is the only thing, it seems to make my hair more dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 1:45:00 AM More reviews by dustgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my conditioner. I may stray and try others, but I always come back. I have fine, wavy hair that tends to be frizzy and this is a great light-weight everyday conditioner for me. As with all hair products, this is not for everyone. If you're looking for an awesome light-weight conditioner that smells great...check it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product wasn't for me as I need a heavier conditoner, BUT I do highly recommend it for those who don't need as seep of a conditioner as I do (my hair is chemically treated and blow dried straight.) It has a nice scent, nice detangling properties.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good conditioner. It is lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells nice, too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UGh, this made my hair feel like seaweed literally, tangly and dry......i have been dissapointed with most of Bumble and Bumble products so far...this one is no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by rutis

I got this through a swap, so I don't know how much it was. I love it! I was sceptical when I first put it on my hair, because when I was combing it in the shower it seemed like it was almost *sqeaking* clean. I did not think that it would condition well, but it does! I use it everyday with a moisturizing shampoo and it makes my hair very soft. I was using a very heavy creme rinse before because my ends are dry and splitting, and I think that this seaweed conditioner works better!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2003 8:09:00 AM More reviews by MaryanParis

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I regretted buying this conditioner : in France, B&B products are outrageously expensive. It really did an average job, considering the price. I am much better off with my JF Lazartigue Vitacreme. The smell was nothing to write home about either ...