Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner

3.3

Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).After Washing, Comb Through And Leave In For A Minute Or Two. Rinse Thoroughly. Water\\Aqua\\Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum).

Great everyday conditioner- I have been using it for three years now. I switch to something else every so often, but keep coming back to the simplicity of the seaweed line!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a huge sample of this that I've been using for some time now. The trick with this is to apply a lot of it and then let it sit in my hair for a few minutes. If I do that then my hair looks great afterwards, filled with body and shine. It also got rid of most of that annoying winter static.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This conditioner is overpriced and did nothing for my thick curly hair. Didn't detangle at ALL and that is my #1 priority.

Worked better than the shampoo...but not enough conditioning power for me. A no-go.

This is awful if you have any weight or depth to you hair. Smells good, but that is the only thing, it seems to make my hair more dry.

This is my conditioner. I may stray and try others, but I always come back. I have fine, wavy hair that tends to be frizzy and this is a great light-weight everyday conditioner for me. As with all hair products, this is not for everyone. If you're looking for an awesome light-weight conditioner that smells great...check it out.

This product wasn't for me as I need a heavier conditoner, BUT I do highly recommend it for those who don't need as seep of a conditioner as I do (my hair is chemically treated and blow dried straight.) It has a nice scent, nice detangling properties.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a good conditioner. It is lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells nice, too!

UGh, this made my hair feel like seaweed literally, tangly and dry......i have been dissapointed with most of Bumble and Bumble products so far...this one is no exception.

I got this through a swap, so I don't know how much it was. I love it! I was sceptical when I first put it on my hair, because when I was combing it in the shower it seemed like it was almost *sqeaking* clean. I did not think that it would condition well, but it does! I use it everyday with a moisturizing shampoo and it makes my hair very soft. I was using a very heavy creme rinse before because my ends are dry and splitting, and I think that this seaweed conditioner works better!

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products