Bumble & Bumble Seaweed Conditioner

3.2

on 12/12/2003 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a huge sample of this that I've been using for some time now. The trick with this is to apply a lot of it and then let it sit in my hair for a few minutes. If I do that then my hair looks great afterwards, filled with body and shine. It also got rid of most of that annoying winter static.

on 12/6/2003 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This conditioner is overpriced and did nothing for my thick curly hair. Didn't detangle at ALL and that is my #1 priority.

on 9/9/2003 2:55:00 PM

Worked better than the shampoo...but not enough conditioning power for me. A no-go.

on 8/28/2003 12:25:00 PM

This is awful if you have any weight or depth to you hair. Smells good, but that is the only thing, it seems to make my hair more dry.

on 5/30/2003 1:45:00 AM

This is my conditioner. I may stray and try others, but I always come back. I have fine, wavy hair that tends to be frizzy and this is a great light-weight everyday conditioner for me. As with all hair products, this is not for everyone. If you're looking for an awesome light-weight conditioner that smells great...check it out.

on 5/13/2003 4:14:00 PM

This product wasn't for me as I need a heavier conditoner, BUT I do highly recommend it for those who don't need as seep of a conditioner as I do (my hair is chemically treated and blow dried straight.) It has a nice scent, nice detangling properties.

on 3/20/2003 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a good conditioner. It is lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells nice, too!

on 3/14/2003 2:35:00 PM

UGh, this made my hair feel like seaweed literally, tangly and dry......i have been dissapointed with most of Bumble and Bumble products so far...this one is no exception.

on 3/12/2003 1:23:00 PM

I got this through a swap, so I don't know how much it was. I love it! I was sceptical when I first put it on my hair, because when I was combing it in the shower it seemed like it was almost *sqeaking* clean. I did not think that it would condition well, but it does! I use it everyday with a moisturizing shampoo and it makes my hair very soft. I was using a very heavy creme rinse before because my ends are dry and splitting, and I think that this seaweed conditioner works better!

on 1/26/2003 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I regretted buying this conditioner : in France, B&B products are outrageously expensive. It really did an average job, considering the price. I am much better off with my JF Lazartigue Vitacreme. The smell was nothing to write home about either ...

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products