September 20, 2014 | 1871 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MoMartinez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing color! I have used several opi reds, but this is by far my favorite. The color is so rich and vampy. It's a very sexy old Hollywood type color. I've gotten so many compliments from all ages. Buy this color over any other opi deep red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

Beautiful red color. Goes well with my semi-translucent pale skin tone, which doesn't pull off many reds without looking "cheap". This is my HG nail color, because if I find similar DS brands in similar tones, they tend to be temporary. Love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

another fab red by opi. it's a deep rich red, which does resemble wine/blood. not diluted blood, but straight blood, very dark and pigmented. if applied thickly, u can get away with 1 coat. i applied 3, cuz i kept smudging, so that's my own error. it dries quickly to a nice glossy finish. my hands look very elegant and polished. i can see many girls of different skin tones being able to pull this off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by georgieee

This really is a beautiful red colour. At first when I purchased this product I didn't understand what all the fuss about it was, but it really has grown on me due to it's high shine, creamy consistancy and because it's so wearable. I seem to always opt for painting my nails this colour during winter because it goes with everything!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have a hard time keeping polish on my finger nails (I teach food and nutrition so my hands are always in water and at home, I'm "the mom" so it's more cooking and water and hand washing and dishes...). So it's not often that I'll go to the trouble of wearing a coloured polish on my fingers but I love Malaga Wine SOOOO much that for this polish, I will make the effort. It looks so elegant on my toes and my fingernails and I like the look so much that I actually make a point of wearing washing up gloves so that my manicure will last! A rich, elegant looking, very sophisticated looking shade. And it actually wears pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The perfect red nail polish, hard to describe, just beautiful! After reading the positive reviews I decided to challenge my prejudices and buy Malaga Wine and I'm so glad I did because it's the perfect red color, so so gorgeous!! It's classic and elegant and at the same time youthful. It's perfect for all ages, very beautiful on pale cool-toned skin, so easy to wear on both hands and toes, whether you have long or short nails. I love to wear this to give basic outfits with neutral colors a pop of color. Easy to apply with beautiful results, one layer is working for me. On the negative side, in some darker or fake lightnings the colour turns very dark and weird, kind of brownish, it's so annoying - one lippie off. I will buy it again and recommend it to everyone who is looking for the perfect red nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Malaga Wine is a gorgeous deep red creme with blue undertone color. This color is similar to Got The Blue For Red but with less blue tone. The color is so warm and gorgeous and I find it's a lovely winter color. Right now my nails are short and I think it's suitable for short nails.
I am surprised this color can be overlooked. From the bottle, it just look like a normal red color but once you put it on, if you like deep red, it's a perfect choice. I will find 3 coats will definitely bring out the depth of this color and will definitely put 3 coats next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

My all-time favourite red. It's my go-to colour for a pedicure. Wears well, applies beautifully and is simply gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

great colour( a deep cool toned red!), great texture, great pay-off (2 coats and you're ready to go!) it's the best choice for super-duper glossy nails lovers!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by SpiceGirl29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour. I keep coming back to it even after trying so many of the other colours. I love it for toe nails for winter and for classy evenings out. OPI has great products.