December 18, 2014 | 1634 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

I'll add my 5 lippies to the list - this smells exactly like a Macintosh apple and I love to burn it year round. It's very clean and fresh smelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Duffy0825

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this candle. Smells EXACTLY like an apple - no heavy perfumy sweetness or cinnamon/clove to get in the way. Perfect to burn all year long. Mmmmmm!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by emlyn1

Yankee Candles are honestly the best scented candles I have ever come across. All of their scents (especially the fruit ones) and excellent, but MacIntosh is LOVELY. I actually bought it for my boyfriend's apartment and he loved it.. and he's no girlie man! I know when he's burning it before I open the front door because the wonderful scent permeates the entire first floor of the building!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by PARISSUNSET

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite candle scent... clean & fresh, perfect for fall. I even have the Macintosh air freshener in my car. Smells like you're apple-picking...

If you like this scent (and quality) you miht also like one I found on sale at Macy's: Aromatique's "Cinnamon Cider". More subtle but still lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 2:34:00 AM More reviews by black_star_47001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is THE BEST SCENTED CANDLE EVER!!! This scent is the best that Yankee has ever produced. The macintosh candle is so clean and fragrant, but not over-powering.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2006 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Kim10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite Yankee Candle scent... we are on our third large housewarmer and I know I will purchase again! It really captures the scent of a MacIntosh Apple without being too strong or sweet. I have given this as a gift and we get a lot of compliments on it when people are over visiting and we have it burning. Definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2006 5:38:00 PM More reviews by starladear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent in the autumn. It is funny how you get used to 'apple' smelling like the artificial bubblegum green apple flavour, if you know what I mean. Apples, of course, don't really smell or taste anything like the things that tend to be 'apple' flavour. This smells exactly like a really strong scent of apples, as if you were outside sitting under a tree full of apples. A very green scent, and the fruit is subtle but sweet and crisp and lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by amichiganfan

I absolutely adore this scent. It is so fresh and true-to-life. WONDERFUL to use year 'round. What a treat!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SterlingStarfish

I love Yankee Candles, and this is one of my favorite scents ever. You can't beat the smell of a fresh MacIntosh apple! Great product. I will definitly want to repurchase this one again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2006 4:41:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My husband's favorite scent! Smells crisp, like a fresh spring/summer day! YuM!