Yankee Candles MacIntosh Housewarmer

4.8

on 3/22/2007 8:09:00 PM

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this candle. Smells EXACTLY like an apple - no heavy perfumy sweetness or cinnamon/clove to get in the way. Perfect to burn all year long. Mmmmmm!

on 2/14/2007 10:06:00 PM

Yankee Candles are honestly the best scented candles I have ever come across. All of their scents (especially the fruit ones) and excellent, but MacIntosh is LOVELY. I actually bought it for my boyfriend's apartment and he loved it.. and he's no girlie man! I know when he's burning it before I open the front door because the wonderful scent permeates the entire first floor of the building!

on 1/6/2007 7:46:00 PM

This is my favorite candle scent... clean & fresh, perfect for fall. I even have the Macintosh air freshener in my car. Smells like you're apple-picking...

If you like this scent (and quality) you miht also like one I found on sale at Macy's: Aromatique's "Cinnamon Cider". More subtle but still lovely.

This is THE BEST SCENTED CANDLE EVER!!! This scent is the best that Yankee has ever produced. The macintosh candle is so clean and fragrant, but not over-powering.

on 11/15/2006 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is my absolute favorite Yankee Candle scent... we are on our third large housewarmer and I know I will purchase again! It really captures the scent of a MacIntosh Apple without being too strong or sweet. I have given this as a gift and we get a lot of compliments on it when people are over visiting and we have it burning. Definitely recommend this!

on 9/24/2006 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent in the autumn. It is funny how you get used to 'apple' smelling like the artificial bubblegum green apple flavour, if you know what I mean. Apples, of course, don't really smell or taste anything like the things that tend to be 'apple' flavour. This smells exactly like a really strong scent of apples, as if you were outside sitting under a tree full of apples. A very green scent, and the fruit is subtle but sweet and crisp and lovely.

on 7/7/2006 11:26:00 PM

I absolutely adore this scent. It is so fresh and true-to-life. WONDERFUL to use year 'round. What a treat!

I love Yankee Candles, and this is one of my favorite scents ever. You can't beat the smell of a fresh MacIntosh apple! Great product. I will definitly want to repurchase this one again!

on 4/12/2006 4:41:00 PM

My husband's favorite scent! Smells crisp, like a fresh spring/summer day! YuM!

on 2/10/2006 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The scent of Yankee Candle's Macintosh Housewarmer is absolutely wonderful. It's fresh, sweet (but not too sweet), and smells of delicious Macintosh apples. This candle's scent is pleasantly strong and will fill your home with its mouth watering aroma. I do find Yankee's Housewarmers a little pricey, but I bought in bulk at their after-holiday sale where I got a few of these for 50% off. :) continued >>

Popular Candles