August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MACTrinDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have 6 of the colors. They are more sheer than my MAC paint pots, paints and shadesticks, but they are very creamy and do not crease on me. I apply a thin layer and add a bit more if I want more color. They also work as a great base for me, but I love wearing them alone with just liner and mascara too. They are just as creamy as the day I purchased them. My oldest one is over a year old and you can't tell except for how much I have used them which ones are older. I make sure I keep the lids tight so that they don't dry out on me also. The colors I have are Birthday Suit, Skinny Jeans, Sippin' n Dippin', Marry Up,
Bunny Hop and Prenup. I plan to get more because they work well and are great to use on clients as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by erbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using BeneFit's creaseless cream shadow in R.S.V.P. for the past year and a half and I LOVE it. I use it as a base underneath some of my other shadows or I use it on its own if I'm not in the mood for a lot of makeup. It's the perfect color for my pale skin and hair color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by xpeaches

LOVE THIS!! I have skinny jeans, a metallic pewter colour that looks silver/grey/slightly green in the pan but goes on GORGEOUS!
the formula is fantastic, I have very greasy lids and watery eyes (such that waterproof eyeliner rarely stay on and powder shadows are usually off or smudged in a few hours) but this formula has 10/10 staying power!! and it also keeps some of my eyeliner on too when i apply over!

goes on very light BUT you can build it and it really is one of those shadows that can go from day to night! you can get it from a sheer faint sheen during the day to opaque solid gunmetal grey with some building! easy to blend as well.

very pricey, but definitely an investment. my HG shadow, wish they made more colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by nicolellc

my new favorite eyeshadow. didnt crease and had nice staying power all day. even lasted a schoolday 7 to 3 and dance practice 5 to 9.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So pretty when swatched on my hand, but the color payoff, along with the metallic finish, are gone as soon as it hits your eyelid. I have powder shadows that are more metallic than this. I am taking mine back to Macy's today.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by TayJill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love BeneFit first of all, and the creaseless shadows are amazing! I have R.S.V.P. and I've been using the same one for three years. I can wear it by itself, or as a base color. It's my favorite eye shadow because it's true to its name! More than 9 hours with no creasing! And it's not oily! Woo!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i absolutely love this as a wear alone e/s that lasts me all day long (more than 8hrs in my case) and it doesn't crease! yay!
i'm a pretty neutral/natural make up lover and i have birthday suit, R.S.V.P. and Recess.
it's not as opaque as the mac paint pots, but i like that i have the control to layer it on as i see fit. it is pretty awful as a base, but i use my UDPP as a base anyway so i don't know why ppl insist on trying to use this e/s as a base. i STRONLY suggest you try it on at your local sephora first tho as this may not give as much color as some ppl like, and b/c of its slight transparency it may appear to a different extent on different skin tones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lajen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! I use flatter me as an all over base. Then i use birthday suit on my lids and get figgy in the contours. I love this shadow and will be lost without it! It does not crease and lasts all day. It can be used sheer or layered to create deeper color. It can also be used as a liner. I only wish they had more colors

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupismyvice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these shadows. I have 3, RSVP, Stiletto, and Skinny Jeans. They blend easily and go on smooth. I love that I can build up the color or use them also as a liner. The price is a little steep, but they last a long time

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by misshayley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are loveeely! I love the creme formula and they have lovely buildable cover. I love love love their packaging and one little pot lasts for agesss! I have the colour flatter me which is a lovely browny reddy purpley strange colour that I love with my blue eyes. Its really good for those rushing days and it stays on really well! Benefit scores again!