BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 9/21/2010 10:41:00 AM

I have 4 shades, Birthday Suit (all time fave), Tattle Tale (lovely buttercream color...really brightens my brown eyes), RSVP - Pink champagne color and Skinny Jeans (gray taupey color...think 80's skinny jeans colors not our current dark denim). I love these, especially over MUFE Aqua Creams because these enhance the eyes and go on sheer, but can be built up. MUFE's are good if you want "paint" not enhancing. These are easy to apply and let you swipe and go leaving you with eyes that look like you spent 30 minutes blending. They also serve as a nice base for other shades. Birthday Suit is the most universally flattering to me and melts into my NW20 skin leaving a soft sheen. If you haven't tried these...give one a try! I would suggest starting with Birthday Suit or RSVP if you want subtle start. These aren't big bright colors, they are soft sheer colors...at least the 4 that I have tried are.

on 9/21/2010 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

These are amongst my go-to products for everyday. Stunning colours, brilliant staying power and they really don't crease on my slightly oily eyelids. My favourite combo at the moment is 'My Dates My Brother' with a quick swipe of MACs Naked Lunch e/s over the top to really brighten up my eyes.

on 7/16/2010 4:09:00 AM

I have this in RSVP. It doesn't crease and has a beatuful sheen. I wear it alone or under shadow to help make them last longer. It also makes matte shadow have just a hint of shimmer - but only a hint.

on 6/4/2010 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought this product in the color 'birthday suit'. I love it... its smooth and lasts for a long time. This celebrity make up artist I admire uses Benefit's creaseless cream shadows as the first layer of eyeshadow for many of the looks she creates. Along with MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome, this is one of my favorite cream shadows!

My only complaint would be the smell... it smells like chemicals. =/

on 5/13/2010 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this in the RSVP shade and I absolutely love it!!! I have been looking for a good cream eyeshadow in a pinkish, champagne shade and RSVP is perfect. The shadow comes in a small pot with a twist on lid, so it is very easy and clean to use. It is creamy, and lasts a very long time; I haven't had it crease on me like other shadows. The shade is not very opaque, which I like. It is more of a subtle tint on the eyelids. However, you can layer as much as you like and increase the color if you want. RSVP is a taupe-like, pinkish, champagne shade, absolutely delicious! I will definitely be buying more of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows!!!

on 4/27/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I have 6 of the colors. They are more sheer than my MAC paint pots, paints and shadesticks, but they are very creamy and do not crease on me. I apply a thin layer and add a bit more if I want more color. They also work as a great base for me, but I love wearing them alone with just liner and mascara too. They are just as creamy as the day I purchased them. My oldest one is over a year old and you can't tell except for how much I have used them which ones are older. I make sure I keep the lids tight so that they don't dry out on me also. The colors I have are Birthday Suit, Skinny Jeans, Sippin' n Dippin', Marry Up,
Bunny Hop and Prenup. I plan to get more because they work well and are great to use on clients as well.

on 3/29/2010 3:14:00 PM

I've been using BeneFit's creaseless cream shadow in R.S.V.P. for the past year and a half and I LOVE it. I use it as a base underneath some of my other shadows or I use it on its own if I'm not in the mood for a lot of makeup. It's the perfect color for my pale skin and hair color.

on 3/27/2010 5:27:00 PM

LOVE THIS!! I have skinny jeans, a metallic pewter colour that looks silver/grey/slightly green in the pan but goes on GORGEOUS!
the formula is fantastic, I have very greasy lids and watery eyes (such that waterproof eyeliner rarely stay on and powder shadows are usually off or smudged in a few hours) but this formula has 10/10 staying power!! and it also keeps some of my eyeliner on too when i apply over!

goes on very light BUT you can build it and it really is one of those shadows that can go from day to night! you can get it from a sheer faint sheen during the day to opaque solid gunmetal grey with some building! easy to blend as well.

very pricey, but definitely an investment. my HG shadow, wish they made more colours!

on 2/28/2010 5:53:00 PM

my new favorite eyeshadow. didnt crease and had nice staying power all day. even lasted a schoolday 7 to 3 and dance practice 5 to 9.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So pretty when swatched on my hand, but the color payoff, along with the metallic finish, are gone as soon as it hits your eyelid. I have powder shadows that are more metallic than this. I am taking mine back to Macy's today.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products