July 23, 2014 | 2000 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Tuscany Per Donna

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2003 9:24:00 AM More reviews by MyDogSophie

I loved this many years ago when it first came out but it is kind of intoxicating and you must apply w/ a light hand. Men seemed to love it but it gives me a powerful migraine.......I hate wearing a perfume where you have to make sure you take 2 Tylenol.........

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I first sampled this wonderful fragrance when it came tucked into my credit card bill. It was so wonderful that I immediately bought a bottle. That was 8 years ago. It's become one of my signature fragrances, and I've bought it again and again because I've run out. It has delectable sandlewood and vanilla notes, and I never tire of it. It is a stronger fragrance, so a little does go a long way. It also tends to last all day and only needs the slightest reapplication if I'm going out at night. I'd strongly recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes sandlewood and vanilla. Note: the body lotion can be a bit overpowering. If you work in an office with "scent-sensitive" individuals, the spray is your best bet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 5:58:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A heavy fruity, almost herbal scent, reminds me of Tresor only heavier. Sampled it on several occasions, just too heavy for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2002 2:21:00 PM More reviews by HopeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A nice floral, sweet scent. I bought it years ago and rescued it from my cabinet recently. It still smells wonderful, much better than many EL fragrances. An overlooked gem from a company that I'm afraid doesn't make many good scents.