Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells SO sexy. I want to just jump my boyfriend whenever he wears it-- and a GREAT price! Packaging is very masculine-- he liked it, too.

on 12/20/2003 5:16:00 AM

Oh My God. My friend and I bought it for a guy friend, and now I can't stop smelling him. Makes me like him even more ;). I keep on wanting to smell him. If he uses all of it up, I will restock him.

on 12/14/2003 12:20:00 AM

Well, I love this stuff too. Smells intoxicating. I was planning on buying it for my B/F for Christmas to see if he likes it after smelling the sample in catalog. Then I happened to go into an office at work and remark how good it smelled, and what did the guy whose office it was say? Well, he didn't say anything. I had to pry it out of him. He was a little embarrassed about 1)going into VS and 2)applying this cologne to himself. I guess the name puts guys off. But the cologne didn't put me off. I loooove it. Hubba hubba.

on 10/14/2003 10:36:00 PM

I bought this because they were giving out a free travel bag w/ purchase. I needed a travel bag so this was perfect. lol I like this scent. It's very nice. But my bf hasn't worn it yet. =(

on 9/7/2003 1:00:00 AM

I ran out and bought this for my boyfriend ASAP after smelling it on a male friend. I mean damn! Tommy used to be my favorite smell on a dude, but this has definitely replaced it. I've even got him using the shower gel, it's that good. I knew he would never write a review despite how much he likes it, so here ya go on his behalf :)

on 9/6/2003 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

We were first introduced to this scent by my sister, who bought it for her boyfriend; my boyfriend's brother. When he started wearing it, everyone he was around, would always have to ask what he was wearing. It smelled that good!! My boyfriend started using his brother's bottle, but I soon bought him his own because they both liked wearing it every day and the bottle was finishing quick! Now, their other brother has moved back into their household and has found a liking toward this fragrance as well! He said that when he'd wear this when he went out, girls would always tell him he smells good. Now, the girl he's dating bought him his own bottle of Very Sexy. It's quite a sight to go over to their house, and see three identical twins of Very Sexy for him sitting on their dresser top. That's how good it is....

on 8/5/2003 10:38:00 AM

This stuff should come with a warning label....something like "wearing this scent puts you in danger of getting your bones jumped by strangers". It should be marketed as an aphrodisiac, dumb choice on names though less "sure" men could be put off by the name alone. I love this

Very sexy, I recommend it!

on 6/23/2003 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I bought this one for my bf, and while I haven't heard a lot of excitement on his part, I myself just love it! It's definitely not one of those too strong and annoying fragrances. It's rather pleasant and sexy.
I'd recommend this one.

on 6/12/2003 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for my BF, he loves it and I love it too. Not too overpowering like a lot of mens cologne.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel