August 1, 2014 | 1833 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Who knew I had cheekbones?! I'm NW25 and over the years, I'd used MAC Taupe as occasional contour without much success (I was, however, very successful at capturing the '80s disco look with it, although that wasn't my intent). Unlike Taupe which is pretty flat brown, Harmony has more natural skin tone in it. Just a touch with an angled brush lets me easily - and very naturally - define cheeks. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that this was marketed as a blush because it certainly is more of a contour color rather than a blush. It's a dark brown, matte, almost muddy shade, but looks great on my NC25-30 skin tone. It's a true brown whereas NARS Casino has a little tinge of orange in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xIcee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE This as a contour on my NC30-35 skin tone. Completely build able and looks natural on my face. It's completely matte and has no shimmer, which is excellent for contour. Does not oxidize at all !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had originally intended to buy MACs Cubic, but the makeup artist at Dillard's suggested Harmony for my NC25 skin instead. So thankful she did and that I now have this amazing color in my collection! I love that, even though I use it as a blush (not bronzer), it brightens my entire face and gives the illusion that I have a great sun-kissed glow. I also love how versatile this product is; it goes with ANY look, no need to coordinate with eye makeup. On me, this fades JUST A BIT throughout the day, but it is still very obvious that I am wearing it by evening time, so no biggie. I actually get excited to wear this blush because it makes me feel tanned and pretty! :) I paid $19-something for Harmony and would have no hesitation with purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works beautifully for very subtle bronzing or contouring on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix). I've been using this forever, and I'm still very happy with the quality and wearability.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by pimpimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a contour powder due to the rave reviews and because I was running out of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzer which I use for contour. I tried the two colours side by side, they are very similar but thought that the Natural has a cooler tone (which was what I wanted) and better consistency so I gave the Harmony away to a friend. The Harmony, when worked into the skin gives a slight glow due to it's sheerness which my be nice as a bronzer for an all over the face glow but not so good for me as a contour powder. So if you want a full face bronzer, go for Harmony and if you want a good contour powder, go for Natural by Bobbi Brown because it gives a better deepness to the cheekbones, jawline and sides of forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by DSarahT

it goes well with mac brush168 and blends perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by LovelyWhite6

I use this as a contour on my NC20 skin, it adds nice definition to my face, easy to blend, great for an everyday look

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by omgfran

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this blush! I use it to contour my face and it works quite well. It makes my cheeks pop! I'm also in love with the color. I use it liberally! It looks so nice on my nc25 skin. so flattering

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pixiejujyfruit

This is one of my most used make up products. It's beautiful for contouring (I hate bronzer most of the time, I'm quite pale), and I frequently use it as an eyeshadow. It can be subtle or strong depending on application.