December 19, 2014 | 749 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LSpawn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually find that Harmony is too red/orange for my skin tone to use as a contour. It ends up looking very "dirty" on my skin- even when used sparingly. I'm a MAC NW20- Nars Deauville- Revlon Photoready Nude- LM Silk Creme Beige Ivory mixed with Cream Ivory- if you're getting a clear picture- My hair is the same colour as Bar Rafaeli (if only we had more in common) lol. Anyhoo, back to the blush...It fails as a blush or contour on my cheeks. However, the formula is great, the last power is solid and my pot of it will last forever. In order to utilize my stash, I use this as an all over lid colour and top it with a metallic of any sort. MAC Harmony blush as eyeshadow was BORN to be used with Urban Decay Half Baked. The golden tones in HalfBaked really play off the warm tones in the blush making my grey eyes POP a grey-blue colour that I really like!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by sofiej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg I recently purchased this blush and I'm already obsessed with it. I use it as a contour/bronzer, sparingly on my NC30-35 skin and it looks SO incredibly natural. This product is easy to build up and I can see how this works on almost any skin tone. It's the best thing ever and PERFECT for daytime wear. In the evening one can pull off something a little more dramatic, but this is a wonderful, wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mirandajulian

Great blush to use for contouring. When I first purchased I was new to contouring but with practice and lots of blending I got the hang of it. What I love about it is that it has no glitter or shimmer. Also love using it as an eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I have used this blush a a contour for years and can't believe I haven't reviewed it. On my NC20-25 skin, it is a perfect natural skin tone contour color. Like a good pair of faded jeans, it goes with everything. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Who knew I had cheekbones?! I'm NW25 and over the years, I'd used MAC Taupe as occasional contour without much success (I was, however, very successful at capturing the '80s disco look with it, although that wasn't my intent). Unlike Taupe which is pretty flat brown, Harmony has more natural skin tone in it. Just a touch with an angled brush lets me easily - and very naturally - define cheeks. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by xryuusei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised that this was marketed as a blush because it certainly is more of a contour color rather than a blush. It's a dark brown, matte, almost muddy shade, but looks great on my NC25-30 skin tone. It's a true brown whereas NARS Casino has a little tinge of orange in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xIcee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE This as a contour on my NC30-35 skin tone. Completely build able and looks natural on my face. It's completely matte and has no shimmer, which is excellent for contour. Does not oxidize at all !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had originally intended to buy MACs Cubic, but the makeup artist at Dillard's suggested Harmony for my NC25 skin instead. So thankful she did and that I now have this amazing color in my collection! I love that, even though I use it as a blush (not bronzer), it brightens my entire face and gives the illusion that I have a great sun-kissed glow. I also love how versatile this product is; it goes with ANY look, no need to coordinate with eye makeup. On me, this fades JUST A BIT throughout the day, but it is still very obvious that I am wearing it by evening time, so no biggie. I actually get excited to wear this blush because it makes me feel tanned and pretty! :) I paid $19-something for Harmony and would have no hesitation with purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works beautifully for very subtle bronzing or contouring on me (I'm a C4 in Studio Fix). I've been using this forever, and I'm still very happy with the quality and wearability.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by pimpimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a contour powder due to the rave reviews and because I was running out of the Bobbi Brown Natural Bronzer which I use for contour. I tried the two colours side by side, they are very similar but thought that the Natural has a cooler tone (which was what I wanted) and better consistency so I gave the Harmony away to a friend. The Harmony, when worked into the skin gives a slight glow due to it's sheerness which my be nice as a bronzer for an all over the face glow but not so good for me as a contour powder. So if you want a full face bronzer, go for Harmony and if you want a good contour powder, go for Natural by Bobbi Brown because it gives a better deepness to the cheekbones, jawline and sides of forehead.