October 22, 2014 | 1125 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Cils Booster XL

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by DNA818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would definitely buy this again. I use it under any drug store mascara and it makes it look great. It makes such a difference when you prime your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lash primer! Paints your lashes white and when you apply mascara, it really makes the color deeper and more intense. I use this with my Estee Lauder Sumptuous and love the combo. No flaking or smudging. HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Nadiaadaira

It takes a few goes to get the right technique with this! I'm still experimenting with how many layers I should put on and whether to alternate layers of this and a mascara..

I've found that if you give your lashes a good curl with an eyelash curler, brush the Cils Booster on, wait about 30 seconds to a minute and apply your mascara in layers.

The effect? It certainly lengthens my lashes a lot! Not as much as I was hoping for.. But its definatley a great base and I would buy again, it gives that extra BOOST to any mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Loving this so much! I use my Shiseido curler, this, and top it off with Lancome's Doll Lashes, and I have a quick wearable look for school/work. I can always add more if I need it for nighttime. This adds sooooo much length, it's ridiculous. The separation is also fabulous, and it's a wonderful primer.

One drawback that keeps this at a four rather than a five: I tried this at the same time as Shiseido's mascara base, and while this was the clear winner (so much more length and separation; the Shiseido was clumpier yet gave little length), the Shiseido excelled in the curl. While this did not in any way make my lashes drop, I felt like Shiseido gave me a better curl. However, Doll Lashes helps with curling, so I'm not too bummed about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by rsrph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a product I never knew I needed until I tried it, now I can't live without it! I've never actually bought this, I always seem to get it as a free gift with purchase, but I would buy in a heartbeat. Perfect eyelashes every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by stylemaven

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This isn't mascara. It's a product you apply before mascara, an undercoat that "boosts" your mascara. I received some as a GWP when I bought more Definicils, my favourite black mascara. (Also see my review for Dr. Hauschka 03 Aubergine mascara.) My, I love it! It definitely adds va-va-voom. I'll definitely re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I've tried other primers before (I think I tried the Dior one) and wasn't impressed. I just returned Too Faced False Lashes (not bad, but $50 Canadian...wasn't worth that) and I got the Cils Booster XL instead because I heard good things about it. This, topped with either my Hypnose, Doll Lashes, Maybelline Great Last Lots of Lashes, or Cover Girl Lash Lash Exact, beats the Too Faced False Lashes any day! My lashes look thick, long, and curled, and this primer never makes them look clumpy, which was one thing that I was worried about. I recommend this primer to anyone looking for an extra boost with their normal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't live without this product!!! It makes my lashes super long - total false lash effect. It is a bit of a pain to apply though as you have to really work with it. As well....I have found that if I wait until it it mostly dry before applying mascara - the mascara doesn't go on well at all. It clumps up and looks dreadful. The sooner I can apply mascara after user the Cils Booster...the better.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Katherine1234

This is a must have ! It add so much length and volume to my lashes. I have small lashes and whenever I put it (each time i go out) my friends think that I have fake lashes. It's awesome, it cost a lot but it's really worth it. When i use it, i usually put a lot of coat especially at the extremity of my lashes so I can get more length. I used to have extensions on my lashes (semi permanent) but it broke my lashes and I feel that this product is doing a great job making my lashes healthier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 4:57:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was nice! Expensive but nice. It works well with any mascara--cheap or expensive. I don't like the packaging though I got kind of crusty around the top. Wouldn't buy again because of the price. I'm waiting on the Dior eye lash primer so well see how that one compares.