April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by esther82_2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eye-makeup remover. It removes eye makeup instantly, non-oily feeling left behind and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Personally, I think this one is better than Lancome's.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2005 6:27:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It removes all make-up easily in one step. I recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by lorrainer07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. The best one I've tried so far. Not greasy at all & very gentle on your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh. I agree with the previous reviewer that this product INSTANTLY removes makeup. This is the best makeup remover I've ever tried. I used to use Lancome's but Shiseido's removes my eye makeup COMPLETELY and is much better IMO. I also like that it can be used to remove lip makeup. I will definitely repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2005 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jeannean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I haven't tried a lot of eye makeup removers (mostly disappointed with the ones I have tried), I can say this one does what it says it does...removes eye and lip makeup instantly! Not oily or irritating either. I wear waterproof mascara and this took it off easily with no irritation at all and no dry skin feeling. Pricier than others I've tried, but it does a great job!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by anvu80

I was searching for an eye makeup remover that didn't force me to rub my eyes until they got sore afterwards to remove my mascara since my mom warned me that I'd get wrinkles and baggy eyelids that way
(don't know if I entirely believe that)... I tried the instant eye and lip makeup remover and instantly fell in love! I just have to shake the bottle to mix the layers, soak a little bit of a cotton pad, and press it to my eyes with a little pressure for 3-5 seconds. Then I gently wipe it away and it removes all my mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner in one quick move. I think the cath is that I have to leave it on for the couple of seconds, for the solution to work at breaking down the makeup. It's not as cheap as others I've tried ie. Almay, The Body Shop Chamomille, and Maybelline, but it is by far the best! No oily residue and it smells great. I'm a contact lens wearer and it is perfect with my sensitive eye area. This product has only increased my confidence in Shiseido products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by aeresu

A lovely, gentle makeup remover that removes all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara. Makes my skin feel a bit softer afterwards too. It's a bit expensive but it gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2004 4:25:00 AM More reviews by lss83

I LOVE this product! Originally bought this because I was using Shiseido mascara and no other eye MU removers would remove it...however, this is the GENTLEST eye MU remover I've ever used. Doesn't leave any oily residue and doesn't irritate the eyes at all. It even feels as though this product is moisturising.

The packaging is also very sturdy and practical, however, my only gripe is that it is fairly expensive to buy in Australia, so when low on cash I will use L'Oreal's Gentle Eye MU Remover.

Highly recommended! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by sakie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice scent. Very smooth and soft. Not harsh to the face. More dofficult to remove tough mascara and eyeliner. Perfect for light make-up user.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good product but it is expensive. Takes off makeup in several swipes. Smooth and non-irritating. Does not sting sensitive eyes. I have moved onto Origins eye m/u remover Well Off and love that more than this.