April 16, 2014 | 2020 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2005 7:07:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love Weleda products, and this is a great body oil with a gorgeous scent. For some reason I found that it's moisturising effects did not last as long as other oils and moisturisers that I have used by Weleda, however I know that I am in the minority here! And overall I did think that this was a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2005 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Snowwhitie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent body oil - it leaves your skin moisturized and so soft! The smell is pleasant and not too strong, it fades quickly and doesn't clash with your perfume. I prefer this over most body creams/lotions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This is a great body oil. The main ingredient is sesame oil. You only need a little, and it smooths on to slightly damp skin making it wonderfully smooth and soft. The smell is orangey, a bit sweet but not unpleasant. The fact it is non-synthetic makes it all the better; it also fades after a while. A very nice product. The glass bottle is unpractical because it gets slippery! But I understand why they use glass rather than plastic. Great price, too. Will try the other products!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 10:28:00 PM More reviews by joules6

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Extremely comforting and warming body oil. High quality of Weleda production methods make this oil one of the best I have ever encountered.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2004 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like Weleda skincare products a lot. I have never had products that worked so well for my skin as these ones from this brand.This is my favourite skincare product for the body.Smells great, it moisturizes perfectly and you need just a bit.Always use it directly after showering when your skin is a little wet and still warm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by GillianLee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great. All natural nice smells of citrus and I think Ylang-ylang. It moisturises really well, feels nice, it's reasonably priced. Can't improve it really.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by bubblebutt_vce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a bottle of this while passing through Germany last winter. It worked wonders for my skin,which gets dry and scaley in colder climates, and smells fantastic. It was very affordable in Germany, and well worth the price. I only wish it was easier to find where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 10:49:00 AM More reviews by anna_hstad

I really love all Weleda products Ive tried so far and this is one of my favorites. It smells soo good, its full of nice vitamins and makes skin really soft and well moisturized. A staple.
UPDATE: Ive repurchased for the 2:nd time - 1 bottle lasts for abt 3-4 mo. I love it -gives a nice "glow" to, my now, tan skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

After smelling this at the store I just had to buy it: tangerine, orange and grapefruit. It is a yellowish oil that leaves my skin soft and wonderfully moisturized. Even though it is intended for use on the body I use it on my face too (I do this with other Weleda products too: the Calendula oil, the Seabuckthorn body milk, the Rose Oil, etc). I just apply a couple drops on my damp skin and massage it in.
Even if I didn't see result I would still use it b/c of the great smell.