Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

4.7

Ingredients (INCI): Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*. * from natural essential oils

I bought a sampler set of Weleda body oils & while I thought I would like the Wild Rose the best, being a huge rose scent fan, this is the one I felt really drawn to. The others were nice (Wild Rose-nice & rosy, Lavender-lavendery, Arnica-a little medicinal, & Citrus-very fresh but not my fave) but this was by far the standout (which is great because the full size bottle of this is much cheaper than the rose one!). It's kinda citrusy but not exactly. Maybe if I knew what sea buckthorn was I'd know better how to describe the scent. All of these oils sink in quickly & leave you feeling soft & smooth. I've tried other body oils that just sat on my skin like an oil slick, ew. I'm planning to buy the full size of this one soon. I know people aren't fond of their packaging (glass bottles) but I figure I can just pour it into something else if that's a real problem.

Lovely scent, lovely oil, just sensual and gorgeous. It does sink in fairly quickly and I generally find with body oils that you don't get 24 hour moisture protection as with the more heavy duty creams, but it's a beautiful product with an exotic, sweet mandariny scent that is quite euphoric. Uplifting and good for the soul.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Excellent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love Weleda products, and this is a great body oil with a gorgeous scent. For some reason I found that it's moisturising effects did not last as long as other oils and moisturisers that I have used by Weleda, however I know that I am in the minority here! And overall I did think that this was a good product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an excellent body oil - it leaves your skin moisturized and so soft! The smell is pleasant and not too strong, it fades quickly and doesn't clash with your perfume. I prefer this over most body creams/lotions.

This is a great body oil. The main ingredient is sesame oil. You only need a little, and it smooths on to slightly damp skin making it wonderfully smooth and soft. The smell is orangey, a bit sweet but not unpleasant. The fact it is non-synthetic makes it all the better; it also fades after a while. A very nice product. The glass bottle is unpractical because it gets slippery! But I understand why they use glass rather than plastic. Great price, too. Will try the other products!

Extremely comforting and warming body oil. High quality of Weleda production methods make this oil one of the best I have ever encountered.

I like Weleda skincare products a lot. I have never had products that worked so well for my skin as these ones from this brand.This is my favourite skincare product for the body.Smells great, it moisturizes perfectly and you need just a bit.Always use it directly after showering when your skin is a little wet and still warm.

This stuff is great. All natural nice smells of citrus and I think Ylang-ylang. It moisturises really well, feels nice, it's reasonably priced. Can't improve it really.

I bought a bottle of this while passing through Germany last winter. It worked wonders for my skin,which gets dry and scaley in colder climates, and smells fantastic. It was very affordable in Germany, and well worth the price. I only wish it was easier to find where I live.

Popular Body Skincare Products