December 22, 2014 | 1151 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by SugarBabyRach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use a little chunk of this when I give my kitty a bath after a long day playing outside. My body feels so moisturised after, and the scent lingers in the bathroom. I adore the scent and it turns the bath a pretty pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by AbigailE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The scent of this is absolutely mouthwatering. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by nicky1217

This is such a guilty pleasure. The scent of this is absolutly gorgeous; I love that I-just-stepped-into-a-sweet-shop smell! I get loads of bubbles from it too, I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I cut the bar into three pieces and use one piece per bath, I've always had bubbles that lasted a very long time and foamed up well. The scent it leaves on your skin is not too strong, just perfect. Nice and moisturizing too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Tattykins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this. My bath is just standard size, but fairly deep. For Aust anyway...do bath sizes differ according to country? Anyway, I cut off a small chunk. Probably about 1/6. Crumbled it under the running tap as soon as I turned it on, so that their was maximum pressure from the water. I had HEAPS of bubbles which lasted AGES. It smelt gorgeous and the smell stayed on my skin. It also left me feeling very moisturised.
I think people generally use too much of the bubble bars, which is why they don't think its good value for money.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by shrrrrrrrl7

maybe i got a dud bar... but i got absolutely no bubbles from this bar. even when i tried to splash around the water. i even used the entire bar! turned my water a murky color. smelled great though...and left my skin soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

this bubble bar worked great for me! i love the sweet candy smell. i used half and it made nice bubbles and lasted longer then other bath bubbles.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by starrys

I was really excited to try this out however i was left dissappointed. I used it in a roman tub (a little larger than a 'standard' sized tub). I tried to get away with using only half of it but i wasn't satisfied with the amount of bubbles, so i ended up using all of it.I had heard that you can use half the bar and still get a good amount of bubbles, so i figured this was due to the size if the tub that i needed more bar...anyway! I used the whole thing and still wasn't overly satisfied with the amount of bubbles and how long they stuck around for considering that i paid about 8$CAD for one bubble bar :o( I will definitely try another kind of bubble bar and see if its the same case...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 7:49:00 AM More reviews by tschueli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ooh I can't stop smelling it :-) my hair still smelled like it even after i've washed with shampoo! I'll buy it again and again, just because of the smell! I used half of it for one bath.
I wish there was a massage bar with this scent, I'd use it every day :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2009 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

While the overall idea of bubble bars is a good one, i don't think they are for me... I think they make the water look gross and some even leave glitter on your body making you dirtier than when you got in... I will be using the rest of my bubble bar for my 18 month old. He seems to like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best bubble bath products I have ever used. I only used 1/4 of a bar and still get tons of bubbles- I took a 20 minute bath and the most of the bubbles were still intact. I wonder if the people who did not get good bubbles got duds or didn't use it right. I just crumbled it as small as I can under the facet and swished with my hands. It also smells really good too- a sweet candy scent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No