LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

4.2

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Lauryl Betaine, Laureth 4, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cocoamide DEA, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), D&C Red No. 33, Candy Flowers.

on 8/21/2009 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i prefer LUSH bomb than bubble bar,but this smells great, it smells like a sweet gum,and bubbles are rich!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use a little chunk of this when I give my kitty a bath after a long day playing outside. My body feels so moisturised after, and the scent lingers in the bathroom. I adore the scent and it turns the bath a pretty pink.

on 6/7/2009 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The scent of this is absolutely mouthwatering. :D

on 6/7/2009 1:13:00 PM

This is such a guilty pleasure. The scent of this is absolutly gorgeous; I love that I-just-stepped-into-a-sweet-shop smell! I get loads of bubbles from it too, I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I cut the bar into three pieces and use one piece per bath, I've always had bubbles that lasted a very long time and foamed up well. The scent it leaves on your skin is not too strong, just perfect. Nice and moisturizing too!

on 6/5/2009 4:10:00 AM

I loved this. My bath is just standard size, but fairly deep. For Aust anyway...do bath sizes differ according to country? Anyway, I cut off a small chunk. Probably about 1/6. Crumbled it under the running tap as soon as I turned it on, so that their was maximum pressure from the water. I had HEAPS of bubbles which lasted AGES. It smelt gorgeous and the smell stayed on my skin. It also left me feeling very moisturised.
I think people generally use too much of the bubble bars, which is why they don't think its good value for money.

on 6/5/2009 4:00:00 AM

maybe i got a dud bar... but i got absolutely no bubbles from this bar. even when i tried to splash around the water. i even used the entire bar! turned my water a murky color. smelled great though...and left my skin soft.

on 6/4/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this bubble bar worked great for me! i love the sweet candy smell. i used half and it made nice bubbles and lasted longer then other bath bubbles.

on 5/19/2009 2:44:00 PM

I was really excited to try this out however i was left dissappointed. I used it in a roman tub (a little larger than a 'standard' sized tub). I tried to get away with using only half of it but i wasn't satisfied with the amount of bubbles, so i ended up using all of it.I had heard that you can use half the bar and still get a good amount of bubbles, so i figured this was due to the size if the tub that i needed more bar...anyway! I used the whole thing and still wasn't overly satisfied with the amount of bubbles and how long they stuck around for considering that i paid about 8$CAD for one bubble bar :o( I will definitely try another kind of bubble bar and see if its the same case...

on 5/17/2009 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ooh I can't stop smelling it :-) my hair still smelled like it even after i've washed with shampoo! I'll buy it again and again, just because of the smell! I used half of it for one bath.
I wish there was a massage bar with this scent, I'd use it every day :-)

While the overall idea of bubble bars is a good one, i don't think they are for me... I think they make the water look gross and some even leave glitter on your body making you dirtier than when you got in... I will be using the rest of my bubble bar for my 18 month old. He seems to like it.

Popular Bath Treatments