November 24, 2014 | 2046 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have read a few reviews on this Beauty Powder and have to say that I do not use this as a blush. I use this as a finishing powder a face brightener. This product is marketed and advertised as a face brightener. It even says it on the packaging.
I dust this lightly all over my face with a nice fluffy bronzer blush brush I bought from Lancome for 50$ a million years ago.
Dandelion gives my skin a magnificent glow without glitter or shimmer. Just a glow and adds just the right amount of oomph to my look. I exfoliate, moisturize and use Spf uva/uvb.
I love Dandelion and keep this in my arsenal of beauty products right on the HG shelf.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For reference: NC/NW 25ish, neutral to warm, combination skin (slightly oily t-zone, dry cheeks), sensitive, broken capillaries/some redness cheek and chin area. Medium-dark brown hair and green eyes.

Due to the redness/broken capillaries on my cheeks I always avoided pink tone blushes fearing they would make me look more pink or red. Although I wear concealer, foundation or bb cream, the redness will peak through at times. Due to because I don't like heavy coverage foundations.

I always chose pink-coral or peach blushes. However I like to wear berry, medium pink lipstick and some cooler eyeshadows during the winter months for a change. I was on the hunt for a pink blush that wasn't too bright, dark, too purple to go with these types of tones.

One of the Sephora workers suggested Dandelion.

Edited: I'm returning this blush. Looking in one mirror, this blush looked like it gave me a healthy flush, somewhat pigmented. I checked in daylight and other mirrors and it barely showed up on my skin. I know it's not labeled as a blush but heard others used it for that purpose.

. It costs around $36.00 Canadian before taxes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

There are no words for how much I adore this blush! Being fair skinned and fair haired, this blush is just a dream. It's the perfect flush of colour without being overpowering, as many blushes tend to be.
I love the packaging, the Benefit box blushes are just great. All the mess is contained into one area and you don't really waste any of the product because it stays in the box.
I feel that the price is pretty reasonable, especially for the amount of product that you get. I only need to do a few swirls in the blush to get the right colour so it really lasts a long time. I buy a new box of Dandelion once a year and even then I still have quite a bit left that I end up tossing because I don't like keeping products for that long.
The only thing that I can say about this blush that would deter someone from purchasing is that this probably isn't a good pick if you have a darker tan or darker skin tone. It probably won't show up that well. But other than that, GO... BUY THIS!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kaykoof

I love the beautiful subtle glow and color this gives me. It's a very soft easily bendable powder. Glad I own it. I am nw10 and really love the flush it provides me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this blush!!!!! I'm NW20 and this blush looks sooo pretty and natural on me! I don't think it would show up too well on darker skintones though. It takes me 2 or 3 swipes from the pan to get a nice glow. This blush also smells ah-mazing!!!! If your fair, then this is the blush for you!!! Go get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the benefit blushes especially the rockatuer and coralista so I thought I would try this one as I think it's the only one I don't have it's the ideal color for everyday as it's very sheer and build able it's a lovely light pink with a very subtle shimmer I don't think I would wear this on a night as it's too sheer and not that noticeable I'm an nc15-20 so think this blush would suite pale skin as it's very sheer and light .. It's very easy to blend overall I love it but I'm sure you can find a cheaper dupe

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first high end blush I ever bought and one of the first blushes ever. I have this blush since 10 years, I bought it when blushes scared me.

My blush contains 10 grams of product, now it's 7 grams I believe which is still quite a lot compared to the rest of the market.

This is a very nice pale pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I can wear this on it's own with a dense blush brush or layer it on top of cream blush. It's really a great layering blush. Lately I've been wearing this on top of a plum cream blush and it's lovely.

It's really a nice everyday blush that you can't over do. Because it's so soft it won't emphasize redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by vancandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's hard for me to give a fair rating to this product, because it's honestly so unique. I agree with Benefit's description of this product: I'd call it a face powder more than a blush. I use it like a typical blush to add subtle color to my cheeks, but I can also dust it over the sides of my forehead and down my nose to enhance my complexion. I wouldn't say that it gives me a "glow," but it does add color back into my face after a wash of foundation turns me a bit too monochromatic

This is such a light powder, but on my cool-toned, pink skin it translates more as a muted dusty rose and can actually double as a bronzer. If your facial tans tend to be ruddy rather than golden or nutty, then Dandelion may act the same way for you.

The major drawback of this product is that it doesn't last very long--three hours at most, and I have dry skin. After touching the blush up, it tends not to retain the same, natural color either and takes on a darker hue. However, I do love that it isn't drying, and that it has a clean, but not overpowering sweet/tart scent.

Overall, I'm conflicted, but I'd give Dandelion a 3.5. I think I would continue to repurchase it, just because I haven't seen anything quite like it before--something in me DOES wish the product had a bit more meat to it, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by sikandria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this blush back in the day,and recently re discovered it when i found a mac lipstick that worked as a lovely pink nudish colour on me,mac mehr in fact.its true it doesnt add a lot of colour to my nc30 skin tone but it does add enough to make me look finished in my makeup,the only gripe i have with it is that it doesnt last long on the skin and fades after about 3 hrs,if you want to get this get it straight from the benefit counter or website do not get from ebay as the ebay uk anyway is selling bad dupes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I have it in a mini size and it suits my skin so nicely and looks so natural and effortless.