BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 4/24/2014 7:27:00 AM

I really love this blush! It's especially great for fair skin tones, as it is a very light powder. It adds a radiant glow to your cheeks and makes you look like a doll! The price is very steep for a blush costing AUD$51. This stuff also smells soooo amazing. I don't know about the longevity of this blush as it never seems to last the day so I don't know if it's the blush or my face makeup. Other than that this blush makes your cheeks look amazing, get it!!

Not quite what I was hoping for. A little too sparkly to use for full coverage and a little too light to use as a blush. My white friend uses this and she loves it though! Wouldn't recommend for somebody with a Hispanic skin tone like me

on 3/6/2014 9:32:00 PM

It's a very soft and flattering color and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm Asian with pink undertone skin, and I use NW20. The only catch is this color will only suit me when I am keeping out of the sun during cooler season. Once I am back to my outdoor routine, then my complexion change to darker olive tone. That's when I switch to dark bronzer. It is a bit expensive if you only use it seasonally and they expires after 1 year. I think this is a good blush for people who wants to keep a very feminine delicate look. I don't think it's suitable for tanned darker complexion

on 3/3/2014 4:10:00 PM

Hmmm, I am pretty fair skinned and cannot see any of this on me after application. I have read reviews and I am applying as I am supposed to and it doesn't show up. Luckily it was only a sample, so I wont be purchasing.

on 2/28/2014 8:47:00 PM

This is an absolutely stunning blush for pale skin. On my NC 20 skin, it looks natural and adorable. I'll never go wrong with this blush or go heavy handed-- it's so pale that it does not show up too much on my skin. This is the reason why I do not recommend this to anybody who have darker skintone than mine. If you are a NC 20 or under, this blush will make you look like a baby doll. If you are over NC 20, choose another one instead because this blush will not show up on your skin. Overall, I adore this blush!

on 2/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I am surprised I haven't reviewed Dandelion, because it's one of the first products I got hooked on since starting MUA. I'm an NC 20 and this is just absolutely perfect for my skin. I feel like I have a ballerina glow when putting it on. It's never too harsh, always brightens me up without disco sheen, and always goes with everything.

It's definitely a day-time color. It would get lost in evening lighting. I love the little box packaging, but it is not travel friendly and I have had some break apart. I tend to be pretty generous when I apply it and will sometimes sweep it over my lids when I want a simple look. The only downside to the blush, is that if I get a little heavy handed on my lids, it oxidizes to a neony strange pink color and make me look sickly - the opposiite of glow! I don't think I will ever want to be without it.

on 2/27/2014 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Perfect for my pale skin, gives such a beautiful glow and you'll never apply too much - great for people who are still learning to apply blush properly.

I HATED this blush. It does NOT show up on my fair skin, even after multiple layers. I took this back. I would never recommend this blush!

on 1/24/2014 11:29:00 AM

This product actually came to me as a sample. I love the suble pink tone. It gives a nice flush to the cheeks especially when my other makeup is heavier and I don't want to have the "doll" look. I have also used this as an eye shawdow and mixed a little with clear gloss or my Vaseline shae butter and use it as a tinted gloss. This is a little sqaure pan about the size of a full sized eye shadow and i still haven't hit pan. I will definitely repurchase this when it is gone. I have other Benefit blushes and I love them.

I know so many people love the packaging but I find it a pain the the butt to get my bigger blush brushes in these containers so I recently took a z-pallet and depoted everything into it. I love it they are now all together I can take them with me for a weekend or away and my brush can sweep over the entire product. I really like the convenience now!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful blush, I am in love with it. Sometimes I wear it on its own and sometimes I wear it underneath my fine one one, either way it's gorgeous.

Popular Blush Products