August 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Paula's Choice - Gentle Touch Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2003 5:26:00 AM More reviews by smallcat

This is an okay product. I don't feel it's exceptionally good or bad. But I would stay with my Shu Umeura cleansing oil which dissolves my makeup throughoutly. Will not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this makeup remover after trialing a sample I received. This sample was incredible I literally saw it DISOLVING my makeup on contact. HOwever, when I purchased the full sized container it doesn't seem to remove my makeup as well and as fast as the sample. However, it is doing the job for me right now. I just wish it left me with that "Wow" feeling I had initially when sampling it. Maybe I just got an older batch. Edit: 11/03 I finally stopped using this makeup remover as it would leave a slight white film under my eyes after using it.I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2003 5:37:00 PM More reviews by alicious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It's nice and gentle and takes off indelible lipsticks in one swipe, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Mollster

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! It completely dissolved my makeup without having to tug or rub. Just put some on a cotton ball and held it against my lid and VOILA! Not an ounce of makeup remaining. Another great product from Paula's Choice!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2003 12:23:00 AM More reviews by JMH46

At last, an eye make-up remover that takes off my Shu Umera mascara easily. Would work on waterproof as well, and no stinging. Had been using mineral oil and this is far less messy. Wish the bottle had a pump or something. Be careful and don't oversaturate your cotton pad. It's concentrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by alilu

This is the absolute best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I have tried many of the other removers reviewed by Paula Begoun in "Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me", but her product is the best. There is no stinging, burning, or dryness with her remover. I am hooked. I will have to order via the Internet again, unfortunately, but it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only makeup remover i've found that doesnt irritate my skin. I'm not a big Paula fan, but this and her skin relief treatment are two of my holy grails. The only 2 small complaints I have about the remover is: 1. it costs alot if shipping isnt free 2. i need 2-3 cotton pads with this stuff on it to remove my makeup so to conserve the product i begin with J & J's head to toe and finish off with PC's remover since it gives a cleaner finish. I'll definately keep using it until I find something cheaper and that works just as well or better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by alicious

This is a nice, gentle makeup remover that doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes and effectively removes my makeup without me having to tug at the skin. What prompts me to give it a 5 is that it also easily removes the ultra-long-wearing lipsticks like Outlast and Lipfinity. One swipe and it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2003 12:36:00 PM More reviews by PilarR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great eye make-up remover. It does the job in one swipe, it never feels harsh, and it doesn't bother my contacts. There are several makeup removers that I like, but this one I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2002 4:59:00 PM More reviews by gaudiora

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes makeup well without irritation. I can't exactly rave about it because it's a...makeup remover. It does it's job well, nothing special. I'm not sure if I would buy this again--although reasonably priced, I'm sure that there are drugstore products that do the same thing for less.