August 1, 2014 | 1919 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Shower Gels

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by MelissaLG

These shower gels get me squeaky clean without drying my skin. The scents are nice although I'm getting bored with them all. The good thing is that they put out about 8 or so new fragrances a year. The packaging is just OKAY. You can buy a pump, though, which would make the product dispense easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Solchick

The shower gel I have is Sheer Freesia. I absolutely *love* the scent. It moisturizes very well and smells wonderful. I have found though that with B&BW shower gel and lotions that if you screw on the cover too tightly or try and tighten it, you'll break the cover. Although, the packaging is not that great, I'll definitely be rebuying this shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2003 3:52:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the shower gels. They are smooth and don't irritate or dry skin...even in "delicate" areas. My only rant is that I wish the shower gels came in a convenient squeeze tube like the Creamy Body Wash because it would be less bulky when yer slippin' and slidin' in the shower.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2003 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lilmisstramp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a huge fan of BBW's stuff. I think it is way overpriced and not that good. Save your money and buy some stuff that is better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2003 6:37:00 PM More reviews by hotNsexy_capricorn

great.....i bought this gel/soap in this coconut smell.....it was the color of orange.....and i dont know why but i had an erge to bite it and eat it! lol...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by ilovemygreatdane

Just one word.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... a good ah like relaxing ahhh not ahhh like screaming ahhh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2003 7:31:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the shower gels. I have tons of these, my bathroom usually looks like an explosion of gels! But I don't mind, as I really use them religiously. I love the way they lather, I love the scent they leave behind, I love everything about them. And choosing a scent every day makes showering actually fun!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess I am a lather freak...these just weren't enough lather for my personal taste. I love the scents - Sweet Pea, Juniper Breeze, Mango Mandarin and Warm Vanilla Sugar. I will continue to buy the shower gels, but prefer the creamy ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always try to hit the sales at Bath and Body Works. When I find a good one, I always buy Sun-Rippened Raspberry and Juniper Breeze. These are two of my signature scents that I am never without. I love them both.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2003 5:59:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use country apple and it smells sOSoooooooo NICE!!!!! i just love it!!! but it doesn't really help my body acne (back) thou~~ one lippie got took off!