April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jellybaby21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am not that keen on this eyeliner, I only use it to fill in gaps on clients eyelinds after applying flase strip eyelashes. It does not go on smoothly and drags on the skin. Also the fact that it is an automatic pencil means that you cannot get a fine tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by veck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is probably one of the pencil eyeliners I've used. I bought it on sale for $3.99 (Avon tends to have these on sale). I use liquid eyeliner now, but this eyeliner works well when applied on the water-line. The formula is not the creamiest thing ever but it goes on smoothly. My only issue is the dull tip, for those who apply it on the top-lid this causes an issue because its hard to slide it on without it looking dull. If only they made some kind of sharpener for this. Other than that, the quality is great and the mechanical packaging is very helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It stays on my oily lids better than any other eyeliner I've tried so far. I like that it's a mechanical pencil, but I wish that the point were a bit sharper.

I am surprised at how good the quality is for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by silverain82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always had trouble with eyeliner smudging! By the time I'm finished with my makeup it's already smudged (I was using the covergirl crayon...which looked nice...but again, smuging! Ugh!!) ...My Aunt sells Avon, and I asked her if they had a nice crayon eyeliner.... and she got me some glimmerstick in black (I prefer black eyeliner)...and wow!!! I love this stuff!!! It goes on super smooth....the glitter adds a lovely shimmer (not tacky at all)...and it does smudge a teeny tiny bit...but compared to the CG I was using....this stuff is a miracle! lol!! Definite re-purchase!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are just regular eyeliner, it doesnt stay on my waterline very long, its not the smoothest liner either, so for $6 I wouldnt buy again I would rather pay one more dollar for revlon colorstay witch works much better

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I'm not blown away by Glimmersticks, it is my go-to eyeliner.
(1) price is great, esp when Avon has a bogo sale (2) staying power is pretty good but not waterproof quality. I wish the brown was a bit darker (3) the pencil tip is the perfect thickness, not too thin. (4) automatic design is great for traveling. I also hate sharpening eyelines since most of the pencil tip seems to end up in my sharpener.

Overall for the price I will re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by a_stylist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using glimmersticks for years and won't use anything else. I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts. I use both regular and waterproof versions in cosmic brown/chocolate brown

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by irarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this eye liner i bought after reading mu review i have yet to find any eye liner that does not smudge i have oily eyelids coz nothin seems to not smudge well this also smudges not like others i've tried but still does well i learnt one thing with this that if i don't line my waterline and only the rim with the lashes than it does not smudge but then it makes my eyes look kind of unatural i suppose. well overall i bought this in sale so no worries. overall its a good bargain for money at least

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought three shades of this eyeliner when they first came out the blue, purple, and emerald. I don't know the exact names but you can get the idea of the colors. I highly recommend this eyeliners, i use them for my lower lid to add glitter to my look. I don't use them on my waterline since i feel it doesn't really show through.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is no other eyeliner for me. They glide on so smooth, define the eyes nicely, don't smudge, lots of beautiful colors and best of is the self sharpening feature.