Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Talc, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Lemon Extract, Cucumber Extract, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxylethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone Copolylol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Absorbic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Peg-75, Peg-150, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, and Ultramarines.

on 2/7/2011 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I actually really like this foundation. The lightest color matches me perfectly, which is a rarity. Its fantastic at keeping shine away and keeping me nice and matte without powder. The tube is also great as it makes application easier. I really like this =).

on 1/29/2011 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I really like this foundation I have oily skin and when I use this over my milk of mag, it stays pretty matte(not completely, but nothing does). It's called medium coverage foundation but it can be light coverage also it looks very natural I like this better than the revlon colorstay, but it's very similar to it, just better, try it!

on 1/21/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've got dry, sensitive, acne prone skin with some scarring and read areas.
It's easy to apply and a little goes a long way.
I've never gotten the big break-outs with it.
It covers very well, concealer is only necessary on the reddest spots and darkest circles.
It feels thick and unnatural on my skin and it feels like its stealing the moist from my face, so I get really flaky around the nose no matter how much moist I try to add.
I've never found a perfect color match, I tend to get to yellow.

This foundation is all wrong for me, but if you don't struggle with dry skin and you can find a perfect color to match your skin it might be perfect for you :)

on 1/4/2011 9:08:00 PM

I have been using this foundation about a month and love it!. I have combo skin and it stays matte like no other foundation I've used but its not uncomfortable on your skin. The coverage is great too! I can even wear it without powder if I want!!!! I use their new Liquid Illuminator sometimes with it by mixing with my foundation for a glow. This is my holy grail foudation! Just be sure the marykay person knows her colors...mine gave me a cool color and I had to return it. Got my next tube on line for half the price. It blends easily. I use moisturizer underneath for sure.

on 1/2/2011 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I LOVE this foundation! I have tried many different brands and I always come back to this....... I never break out from this, it covers any imperfection in my skin, and it lasts all day long! I set it with Loreal's translucide translucent powder and it keeps my skin matte throughout the entire day.

on 12/21/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is actually only the second brand of foundation I have used, so I don't have much experience. I am comparing this with my former makeup product which was Maybelline Matte Mousse. Well, I think this product works MUCH BETTER! It isn't oily, and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. After a while, I still have to blot, but it is nothing like I used to have to do after using the former product which made me oily and discolored within an hour. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the coverage. It doesn't cover my blemishes well and they aren't that dark. I suppose concealer could fix this problem though.

EDIT:// After trying yet another brand, I have realized that MK doesn't really control my oiliness. It also goes on like paint (which I don't like), but it DOES cover my blemishes. It does however last a while and I really prefer this packaging to my newer foundation. I usually use this brand as backup now. I've changed my rating to a 3.

on 11/20/2010 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this foundation. I use the same shade year round (402) and it works perfectly. It keeps my skin looking matte and I have super oily skin so its a god send. and the price is amazing. Now its a little too dark so I mix it about 3/5 MK and 2/5 Clinique Repair Wear in a lighter shade and it fits me perfect!

on 11/18/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I don't normally wear liquid foundation, but I actually gave this a try. Since a friend of mine had a make-up party, I felt more comfortable trying on different colors compared to trying on colors in a department store where I feel rushed under bad lighting. I told the consultant that I was interested in trying a liquid foundation. She turned me on to this product and it matched my skin very well. She matched me at Beige 400. I have been using this for about a year now.

I do not use it everyday, but when I do use it, it does not break me out. I don't have many blemishes except for once a month. Other than that, I do have redness around my nose, which covers up nicely.

As for the oil control, it does control it better than without, but I do get oily in my t-zone throughout the day with this on. It's just a natural occurrence of my skin with or without the product. So I use blotting sheets since I do not like to layer on too many products on my face.

It removes easily at the end of the day. I like the packaging as it's easy to travel with. I gave it 4 lippies only because I don't have a go-to MK rep so it's a bit difficult to purchase. So when I finally find someone in my area, I will definitely repurchase especially for the price of $14 (USD).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This foundation is thick and hard to blend. I have oily skin. But I wash my face and apply oil-free moisturizer before I apply make up, and if it is even the SLIGHTEST bit dry (even after a good moisturizer), this make up will cling to every generally unrecognizable dry patch on your face. Dry doesn't last long on me. Maybe an hour, if that. But this crap made my skin look cakey and flakey. I didn't even want to put on my Makeup Forever finishing powder because it looked so dry. By the end of the day, though, it looked like a shiny caked up mess. I'm throwing this crap in the trash.

on 11/10/2010 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

this is my holy grail of foundations. I have super oily skin, and most foundations slide right off my face. This stuff stays on, true to color. I use beige 400. It gives much better performance that the $32 foundations, especially when you consider this is only $13 a tube, and it lasts a good six months for me with every day use.